[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a virgin but still has never had a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: feels-Dr-Who.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feels-Dr-Who.gif
365KB, 500x275px
So I'm 20 years old, and while I did manage to lose it a few months back thanks to Tinder, I've still never had a girlfriend or any kind of relationship longer than a one night stand.

For a while my problems had to do with self-image and self-confidence issues, and while I feel that I have largely conquered those, I do sometimes feel residual feelings of those in regard to my dating life. But I think my main issue now is that I'm terrible at letting women who I'm interested in know that I'm interested in them. There was this one girl at my college who I had a crush who I asked to dance with me at the last big party of the semester, but apparently she had a big crush on another guy and didn't want to get distracted by other guys, so I respected that and let it go, but there's not much else I've done in presenting myself as a potential partner.

What am I doing wrong? How can I let girls know I'm into them?
>>
>>18388919
>How can I let girls know I'm into them?

"Do you wanna catch coffee with me next [Day] at [time and place]"?
>>
>>18388919

lol, I literally did the same thing as you.

I've never had a girlfriend, and I lost my Virginity when I was 20 because of Facebook (I don't know if Tinder was around in 2012). I'm 26 now, and haven't had sex since.
>>
>>18388980
I feel like that I'd have to build up heavily to this point, but also I'm a dumbass so I've never thought of this
>>
>>18388984
If there's one thing that I learned from my experience, is that sex is great, but I'd much prefer to do it with someone who I know and genuinely care about
>>
>>18389002

From my experience is was total shit
>>
>>18388919
>How can I let girls know I'm into them?
Step 1: Strike a conversation
Step 2: Start flirting

That's literally it. And if the girl you are flirting with response well, just keep going. Ask her for a number. Go on dates. Etc
>>
>>18389005
I mean, I definitely want to do it again, and while I enjoyed it, part of me wishes that I waited until I started dating.
>>
>>18389008
I know that this sounds pretty pathetic but most times I attempt flirting it just devolves into meaningless and boring small talk, and nothing comes of it
>>
>>18389013

I don't know if I'll have sex again Tbh. I have and had opportunities. But I just choose to not act on them. I don't want another bad memory
>>
>>18389026
Fair enough. Not everyone finds sex enjoyable and to each their own
>>
>>18389034

Pretty much. Only thing that sucks is being a healthy male, I have a sex drive which is annoying as fuck
>>
>>18389042
I don't want to get too personal or specific, but was your experience bad because you don't enjoy sex, or because of something circumstantial that made it unenjoyable?
>>
>>18389042

I don't mean to overstep or make you uncomfortable, I'm only curious
>>
>>18389056

I don't really know. It was just a bad memory. I got nothing out of it. Couldn't feel shit, had the weakest orgasm of my life. Felt gross afterward
>>
>>18389073
I think I have an idea how you feel. Even though I enjoyed my experience, it was a lot more anti-climactic than what I had envisioned
>>
>>18388919
i was in your position and didnt get a bird till i was 21

best advice - stop wasting time worrying about this gay shit, you're still young as fuck. instead get a job, go to the gym, get some cool hobbies and just enjoy yourself. you'll bump into a cool girl sooner or later and it will happen. talk to her like you would anyone else. chemistry is either there naturally or not at all. dont postulate all the damn time, it will drive you mad. you'll end up on r9k if you keep this up
>>
>>18389078
It was extremely anti-climatic. A huge disappointment. Whenever I hear people talk about sex it confuses me because my experience was shit
>>
>>18389082
I'm already doing all of those things, so what you're saying it's a matter of time?

Also, what if you move around a lot? I live and go to college in New York, but I'm currently in Kansas for my job and I'll be spending the fall semester in Madagascar, so I fear any relationship I attempt to make will be ephemeral
>>
let me put it to you like this
You were born alone..therefore you can die alone.
>>
>>18388980
I have the confidence of doing that to women only if I am alone with them.
When there are people around, especially when she is with friends, I can never build the confidence to ask her on a date. They just ruin the vibe for me.
>>
>>18388919
Just approach a lot of women, it's the only way to meet women short of having a good social circle. Not saying it has to be strangers on the street, but girls in classes, girls at bars, etc. If you try with 10-20 girls you'll probably get a yes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.