[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to handle defective product claim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1495616326393.jpg (40KB, 543x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495616326393.jpg
40KB, 543x474px
I was in the ER last night because I had a freak accident where my glasses lens spontaneously cracked and sprayed little pieces of glass into my eye. They did this shortly after I put them on and through no fault of my own. Luckily the ER doctor was able to get all the pieces of glass out, but I'm wondering where I should go from here.

Do I file a lawsuit against the manufacturer, and if so, how do I do this? I need advice.
>>
They're call lawyers.
>>
>>18388739
nothing because you most likely signed a waiver of liability when you decided to be an idiot and buy glass glasses in 2017. seriously dude it's like $60 for fully upgraded polycarbonate glasses off eyebuydirect.
>>
I didn't know they even sold glass glasses. I thought that shit stopped like 50 years ago.
>>
File: 1493046072180.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1493046072180.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>18388762
>>18388769
They're polycarbonate based, albeit not the standard polycarbonate. That's what's so fucking bizarre. The manufacturer must have really fucked up somehow. I think my eye should heal, but it really did a number on it.
>>
>>18388755
Should I call one of those ambulance chaser TV lawyers?
>>
File: DSC_0077.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
It's so fucking bizarre. There was this liquid stuff on either side of the crack last night and when I poked it with my finger some of it got rubbed into the crack. That made the crack get really faint, and I just checked them and now the crack is totally gone like it repolymerized or something. Like what the actual fuck. Now I have no proof and it sounds like I'm bullshitting.

I guess there's still the ER report, but is that enough?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.