[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cold war due to Internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170531-233317.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-233317.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
This is an ongoing event. Please help.
>Be me, eighteen and living at home
>Pretty much a NEET, last week of school, lots of days off
>Earlier this week I notice my stepfather put on OpenDNS blocking my access to 4chan, reddit, PH, et cetera
>I shake the fact that he probably knows all the fucked up hentai I'be seen in my life, and easily bypass the block with a simple trick that involves Google translate
>I know since earlier he's literally stalin, complaining even about legal P2P and bullshit so this isn't a surprise to me
>three days ago he get tired of my bullshit and block my PC completely via the router, in the middle of a call and a game
>I get mad at first buy then I laugh at his pityful mistake and start using my phone as an external network card, tethering Internet via wifi from my phone
>today he shuts off all Internet in the house out of pure rage and annoyance

I'm in a cold war with my stepfather due to some sketchy Internet use, none of which is illegal or anything. What the fuck should I do, /adv/?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18388698
You must be 18 or over to use this board.
>>
yeah, living with parents/step parents fucking sucks like that. deal with it or move out, other than throwing a temper tantrum you really don't have much recourse.
>>
>>18388698
LOL, more stories of you fucking with stalin!
>>
honestly you should just try to talk it out with your stepfather. It's better than being in some kind of cold war because it will lead to nothing. But what do i know
>>
>>18388778
Watahekk bro

>>18388736
I've confronted him with shit similar before, usually he tried to shit talk me and so on, but oh well.
>>
>>18388807
wow your mom sure can pick em

is he old enough that you can kick his ass?
>>
just fuck ur mom big time and become ur own step dad
>>
>>18388930

Ok
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.