[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quit smoking thru vaping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: P37llR0.jpg (18KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
P37llR0.jpg
18KB, 320x212px
I really need to quit smoking. Can it be used as a form of nicotine replacement therapy effectively? I.e. is it effective to lower the levels of nicotine periodically, hit zero nicotine and then stop vaping as well?

Gum and patches are more expensive it seems, and unfortunately vaping at least would help the psychological and oral fixation of smoking.

I am using a cigalike from my gas station these last two days, it seems to be working, and is already cheaper than smoking, but I can't control the nicotine level directly.

Any pointers?
>>
Get the robocock vapes that you put juice in. My friends a heavy smoker and quit with it. I think the way it feels in your lungs has to do with it being good as a substitute.
>>
>>18388647
My mom and step dad both quit smoking by vaping now they dont smoke anything
>>
>>18388657
But did he manage to quit the vape? I am working out, and running since september, so I ultimately want to stop putting shit into my lungs altogether to increase my fitness levels.
>>
>>18388666
Not even vape? That's my goal here. And if so, how hard was it to end vaping as well?
>>
>>18388673
He just got it like a month ago but hes always been one of those smokers thats always needing to have his smokes. Like a pack on him.
>>
>>18388746
That's good for him. My problem though is this: when people say they quit smoking by vaping, they didn't really quit smoking. They changed from cigs to vapes. Sure, vapes are healthier, but they still aren't as good for you as nothing at all.
>>
Supposedly you vape with an amount of nicotine the most equivalent to your consumption in cigarettes. Then you start reducing the amount little by little over time until you're just inhaling stuff with no nicotine, that is how it should work I believe.
>>
Smokers are fucking retarded. Why do you want to quit now? Smoke until you get cancer, pussy faggot.
>>
>>18388793
And coffee isn't as good for me as water. So fucking what? Not everything you will do in your life is the healthiest option available. And if it is, I pity you and your boring ass life.
>>
>>18388647
Okay, here's what you do:

1. Go get one of the correct set ups that allow you to use your own juice. Those cigalikes are shit. If that's all you need, good on you, but I was at over a pack a day, and they just weren't cutting it for me.

2. Start out at a high nicotine content. If you aren't getting enough nicotine, you won't feel satisfied and you'll slip back to cigs.

3. Slowly decrease the Nicotine content until you get to about 1.5 to 3mg.

4. If you want, stop vaping because giving up on that low of a nicotine concentration is nothing. I didn't even get a headache when I did it. Also, there's additional chemicals in cigs that make quitting them way harder than giving up vaping.
>>
>>18388793
The answer is no. I went back to cigarettes after vaping because it's not good enough; getting addicted to tobacco is much more than just nicotine. To try and overhaul on one ingredient in a meal for some effort to stay away from the rest just ruins the meal.
>Now it just tastes like salt
It's just dying meme. There was a huge push for it 3-4 years ago and anything you see now is the fading glimpse of an attempted attack against tobacco. It was never about the people or health; they literally were just trying to steal from the addictive business that is cigarettes. You don't see cigar smokers even think about vaping.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.