[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hairfall Question!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hairfall.jpg (89KB, 1290x746px) Image search: [Google]
hairfall.jpg
89KB, 1290x746px
So I don't have a receding hairline but I constantly shed a shit ton amount of hair all around and the thickness of my hair has gradually gone a bit down.

I also have a case of extreme dandruff and I constantly scratch it off due to the itching that takes place. I read an article that stated regular and aggressive scratching of scalp to take of dandruff can indirectly lead to hairfall.

>My question is IF I TREAT MY DANDRUFF SOMEHOW, CAN I GROW ALL MY HAIR BACK?

Please answer!
>>
How about quit fucking with your dandruff?
>>
What helps me with dandruff is avoid eating refined sugar and white flour as much as possible and exercising regularly.
>>
Where is it thinning the most?
>>
>>18388790
This desu but more to avoid inflammation, which results in instant massive shedding.
>>
BTW OP if this has been happening a while your lost follicles are probably ded. The scalp scars over eventually.
>>
>>18388506
Minoxidil 5% at night, peppermint essential oil 3% in the morning, dermaroller (12 hours before the minoxidil aprox), a DHT blocking shampoo (ketoconazole) and do some cardio. Also stay away from estrogen like shit. You should see great results in 6 to 12 months.
>>
This is exactly how mine started

2 years later i was visibly bald
>>
>>18388876
From the front. :(
>>
>>18389039
Oh man :(

So there is no hope? I'm only 20 and no one in my family have hairfall or baldness. I don't want this happening.
>>
>>18389772
>Minoxidil 5% at night, peppermint essential oil 3% in the morning
You mean I should mix these?

Thanks for the xtra help.
>>
>>18390224
My understanding is that having a history in your family is not definitive. You could very well be balding regardless.

You should go and get a dermatologist appointment tomorrow. It could be nothing. If it's thinking up front but your temples aren't flaring or thinning, it could just be some non mpb form of alopecia. Generally shedding all at once that you notice is not how mpb occurs.

But your derm will be able to tell you if it's miniaturizing (follicle shrinking and dying) or not, which is how balding actually happens. It's not a process you can observe like shedding so you really need a professional to inspect it.

If it comes back that you are losing sure to mpb the dermatologist will likely suggest a medication that affects your hormones. It works, but there is some risk. Still, it beats all that stuff the other Anon mentioned (the regrowth stuff and shampoo work great alongside the medication) but you really need to address the hormones if you want to effectively halt the mpb entirely.
>>
File: moser-1400-white.jpg (123KB, 1193x1500px) Image search: [Google]
moser-1400-white.jpg
123KB, 1193x1500px
Buzz buzz.
>>
>>18390622
I should see a derm. Okay thank.

Thank you again for typing all that up.

>>18390635
No buddy no.
>>
>>18390229
Do not mix them. Use one in the morning and another one at night. Use the dermaroller 8-12 hours before minoxidil to avoid systemic absortion (but I do not think it is quite likely).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.