[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF of 9 months wants a kid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0450.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
Hey guys I am 24 year old med student. Haven't had really intense feelings for a girl before this one. She is only 19 and I don't want to burden her in the sense with a kid to young. Her sister suicided about 8 months ago. So it happened 1 month into us dating, I believe it sorted of made me stop being a Man slut and really made me quite soft for her. Well she has been super duper clucky wanting for me to start a family with her. I already have a 1 year old daughter with her friend from Highschool so having a bubby around all the time doesn't help. Just I am not sure, she says she wants this more than anything else. I don't know how I feel about everything I am just looking for some constructive thoughts if possible.
>>
>>18388482
Literally everything about this situation and post is fucked.
>>
>>18388496
I fucking know right?

Like finances aren't a problem it's just I don't want another kid so soon, but I don't think I can say no. Everyone around me thinks I should knock her up. Like she essentially is a housewife to me already. Cooks, clean, literally will go out buy me booze and smokes if she has fuck all cash. She has even stopped smoking and drinking for 2 months now. just to seem more of put a baby in me material.

Sorry if my grammar is shit, always has been always will be.
>>
>>18388482
knock her up then, if she wants a baby you know thats what´d really make her happy
>>
>>18388564
Legitimately if we could wait 1 more year I would be so much comfortable with the idea. Just I don't her to go into post natal depression or even miscarry. Also I don't want it to seem like I am just abandoning my daughter and moving on to my ex. Because my ex is a batshit crazy hippy bitch, smoking hot, but fucking nutter butters. The ex is cool with us dating you can't stop love, but to jump off and have another kid so soon is a weird thing to do. In all honesty I got the ex knocked up 5 months in just because I was high and drunk.
>>
>>18388482
>>18388546

inb4 it's a trap and she's going to take you for all the payments.
>>
>>18388598
This. Young girls are insane dude. Casually watch Sargon of Akkad (on feminism) around the house and see how she reacts. If she spergs out DANGER DANGER.
>>
find a friend that has a baby and see if you can set up a child experience time with her. or any children

seriously.
>>
>>18388665
Don't know what that is, she used to be a bit Toey with me then I drilled her for it.

>>18388665
She hangs out with my 1yo, but I think it's what might make her clucky.
>>
>>18388712
if she hangs out with the 1 yo, does she do things like change diapers, feed them, deal with them in general?
>>
>>18388712
She probably feels like your guys relationship isn't lagit yet because you have a child with someone else and not with her. I felt the same way, my husband has a daughter (now my step daughter) and I was just dying to have his babies because of him already having her. Her bio mom isn't in the picture at all but somehow I was still like jealous that he had had a kid with someone else and that us having a child would somehow legitimize our relationship. Also I really loved being a mom to his first little girl so the idea of having more kids really appealed to me. We waited till be had been together for a few years and were married before having our own. I'm pregnant with our 3rd now. I love being a mother, holding a little new born is the best feeling in the world. Like seriously the happiest moment in my life was when I nursed my own daughter for the time right after she was born. Some girls just have a really big urge to be mothers.
>>
>>18388482
Shes trying to use a having kid to fill the voids in her life. Dont let her. Its unfair to you, her, and the future kid.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.