[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panic/Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: panic.jpg (220KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
220KB, 634x566px
I'm fucking lost /adv/ I dont know what to do.
>Graduated 2 weeks ago with Bachelors
>a really nice job interviewed me and told me they'd let me know in 3 weeks
>nowhere else has even wanted an interview
>I have almost no money left

>Need to move out in 1 month
>cannot find a single open apartment, only one costs $1000/month which I could afford only if I get this job
>I've abandoned all of my friends because I have to deal with so much that I don't have time to hang out anymore

>Insurance just canceled my policy for me not paying
>trying to pay last month they combined last months bill with this months and said due date was this month...?

If I dont get this job I will be homeless, I'll soon be without my ride because of insurance, I have student loan payments, the hospital just dropped a 4k bill on me, I'm always hungry, I'm always in a panic.

I don't know how to turn this around. Theres too many problems and no matter how much effort I put into one more problems show up.
>>
You could maybe join the armed forces? They pay well and you'll have shelter and food for the next 4 years of your life.

As someone doing exactly that though, it is kinda scary and you'll wonder if you're really up for it. Just keep on truckin and you'll be somewhere soon.
>>
>>18388459
look for a 2 bedroom place on craigslist. usually you'll find someone looking for a roommate and it'll be half the cost of the apartments you're looking at.
>>
>>18388467
I guess some information I neglected to add is I've been in a relationship for 3 years now and we couldn't handle that kind of time apart. I need to support her as well, she's the only one supporting me for the last 4 months.
>>
>>18388459
call the hospital billing department and tell them you're unable to pay the bill and explain your situation calmly. they're allowed to write off some bills.
>>
>>18388468
My gf would be my roommate I should have mentioned that the $1000 would be split, but I don't have any job and even places like McDonalds won't accept me because im over qualified. I'm a liability to leave, and if I neglect to add my degree they're concerned about my gap in work.
>>
>>18388475
Thank you, I didn't know this was possible, I will definitely try this.
>>
>>18388459
Do you have any family? There's no shame is asking for help.
>>
>>18388988
They're very poor. They want to but they cant help.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.