[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all girls look plain without makeup? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: A-makeup-less-photo-shoot.jpg (78KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
A-makeup-less-photo-shoot.jpg
78KB, 500x751px
Do all girls look plain without makeup? Pic related
>>
>>18388411
No, most are much uglier
>>
>>18388411
>Pic related
lol sure virgin
>>
>>18388411
what kind of question is that?
>>
>>18388411
Yeah dummy. I mean there are some who look perfectly fine with the natural look, some are even prettier like that.

Careful though. Girls who wear makeup usually look much different without it on so don't get spooked when you start seeing her without it haha
>>
>>18388411
I like plain girls.

For sure, minor make up can make you real qtie, but chances of you being qtie without it are high.
>>
>>18388411
It depends from the girl, if you're a woman I think you'll need a sincere male friend to tell you how do you look with and without it.
I know some girls that look attractive without make up and average with it.
>>
honestly their faces are super fucked up without makeup and worse than a man of the same age
>>
depends what you call plain. the girl I like is still hot without makeup.
>>
>>18388411
The three girls I've seen without makeup (other than my sisters) had terrible skin, far worse than mine.

It gave me a lot more confidence with women knowing that their dewy skin is just a facade.
>>
>>18388411
Men are far uglier than women
>>
>>18388411
hate when my gf uses makeup makes her look horrible and fake... without she looks perfectly normal... what do i say?
>>
No, only plain girls look plain without makeup. Not that I think anything is wrong with 'plain'
>>
desu I only fall for girls who wear no make-up and have a naturally beautiful skin
>>
>>18388411
Yes. Recently been talking to a girl I like at her work. I stop by every now and then. One day I managed to catch her before she punched out from work, she looked like shit, said she washed her make up off because she was sweating. I swear she looked 5yrs older. Still like her though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.