[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal Roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1485101474510.png (743KB, 992x722px) Image search: [Google]
1485101474510.png
743KB, 992x722px
Roommate thinks he's getting back at me by rubbing my toothbrush on his balls.

What chemical can I buy at a Home Depot/Wal-Mart that would make his balls itch.
>>
and if you're wondering how it started, he overheard me talking about safe space kids playing call of duty and got pretty pissed because he's one of them.
>>
Your saliva. That'll teach him.
>>
>>18388002
A couple years back when I was staying at my uni's dorms, this dumb ass roommate I had would do the same shit. So, you wanna know what I did?
I went to one of this spy shops and bought a small camera and recorded him. Posted pics of it all over campus, put the video online on fb for everyone to see, sent it to his parents fb, and I even left pictures of it in the classrooms and in random books at the library. You could clearly tell in the pic who it was, as well as what he was doing.
Dude would get so much attention everywhere he would go. "Hey toothbrush!" Or my favorite, "You brush your balls today Mitch? Do you brush them with colgate or crest?"
He eventually left the very next semester, but man did I enjoy every bit of it.
Instead of buying something that'll fuck with his balls, why not try and go for a home run OP? Try and fuck with his life instead.
>>
choke him while he's sleeping
>>
Why do men constantly do stupid shit like this?
>>
>>18388002
shit on your toothbrush. shit on everything. shit on your life.
>>
>>18388002
>roommate is being a passive-aggressive prick
>thinks being a passive-aggressive prick right back will help things
>>
>>18388109
Hey, don't lump me in with these assholes. I'm a man, and I don't get it either.
>>
Oh man, I miss these days. My friends and I used to get drunk and see who could keep our hands on our balls the longest.
It quickly degraded into us just slapping each other in the face.

We also put our balls on our roommate's favorite glass when he was being a dick. Maybe you're being a dick?
>>
>>18388392
You mean theres another solution?
>>
glass fiber insulation + LSD
>>
>>18388002
icy hot, and it will look like toothpaste. put your real tooth brush somewhere else
>>
>>18388002
That's not going to work. You need to escalate in the face of aggression.

I suggest putting his toothbrush in your ass.
>>
File: 1489302445132.jpg (293KB, 1000x489px) Image search: [Google]
1489302445132.jpg
293KB, 1000x489px
>>18388520

You forget the fact that he's a liberal. He thinks he's a special snowflake, I played along until he overheard me talking trash about the Evergreen college kids on call of duty.
>>
>>18389652
Why does his political ideology matter at all? If the guys a douche don't blame it on concepts and ideas, blame it on the guy himself.
>>
>>18388090
you got back at someone brushing their balls with your toothbrush by committing multiple felonies? astounding.
>>
>>18388002
Sulfuric acid. If he complains, tell him you've converted to Islam and he's being culturally insensitive.
>>
>>18388558
This is also a really good option. But go for something like 1P-LSD or some other research chemical of similar potency to reduce the legal risk involved in purchasing it.
>>
>>18388002
rape him
>>
>>18389909
Hey, you don't mess with another man's toothbrush. It's bro code. I'd have done the same thing.
>>
File: th(39).jpg (12KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
th(39).jpg
12KB, 278x278px
>>18389917
>>
>>18388090
Brilliant
>>
>>18389909
moralfag spotted.
>>
>>18391338
Retard spotted.
Following the law especially when it's glaringly obvious that only one person could have committed the crime is self preservation.
>>
Red devil lye.

(Any brand lye)

It's drain cleaner at the hardware store.

A light dusting should do the trick.

READ THE PRECAUTIONS BEFORE OPENING THE CONTAINER
>>
>>18391377
Film THAT shit.
>>
>>18388090
That is bad advice. If that dude would have been clever enough to go to the police you'd be in prison now.
>>
>>18388002
My suggestions
>Dump a box of cockroaches on him
>If he eats margarine, pull it out of the tub and put it in a bowl take a dump in it put the margerine in the microwave to melt it and the n fill the tub with the margerine and then let it set, wa-la your revene
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.