[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bikini body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tantrums.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tantrums.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
When is it acceptable to wear a bikini? How fit do you have to be? I'm 162 cm tall and weigh 50 kg, but will weigh 48 kg soon. I've been lifting the past few months and am almost out of skinnyfat/chubby territory. I'm also a chestlet. When is it acceptable for me to wear a bikini? Should I wait until I have well defined abs (I cannot get a flat stomach for the life of me so have to aim for abs) and a peach butt?
>>
>>18387833
If you're confident enough you can wear a bikini.
Not gonna ask you to post a pic cause if you wanted to you would've already, but your measurements sound fine.
If you're completely flat I would just wear a tshirt and bikini shorts though
>>
>>18387837
bikini bottoms, I had a brain fart
>>
File: google image.png (109KB, 363x143px) Image search: [Google]
google image.png
109KB, 363x143px
>>18387837
I'm not completely flat, pic related is close to my size, I might be slightly bigger.
>>
>>18387833
Just me personally as a girl I won't wear one unless I don't have a protruding stomach. So like if I gain 10 lbs I'll forgo the bikini. If your stomach is fat as fuck, it's likely the rest of your body will be just as disgusting.

Another method is to use a tape measure and check your proportions. Idk man
>>
File: ugly stomach.jpg (20KB, 960x153px) Image search: [Google]
ugly stomach.jpg
20KB, 960x153px
>>18388055
Waist: 59 cm
Thighs: 50 cm
Hips: 91.5 cm
Well my stomach has never been flat, this is what it's like now, bit bloated because I took it in the evening. Don't mind the weird red line, that's temporary.
>>
>>18387833
>>18387851
I'd say you have nothing to worry about. If you're in the 48-50 kg range of weight at your height, you're getting towards "skinny" territory already.
>>
>>18388134
post more of your body please
>>
>>18388134
>my stomach has never been flat
and it will never be :)
you wont look better than that if you lose more weight
>>
>>18388134
It's a little fuzzy, but I can say that you are not in any way shape or form fat. Any "bloat" you experience is most likely related to some food intolerance or possibly other issues, but not to your weight.
Your stomach is cute.

Keep working out, though, it's good for your health, and healthy girls are generally sexier overall.
>>
>>18388139
How come it can never be flat?
>>
>>18387833
When your boobs stick out farther than your belly.

Ignore all other posts, this is the metric. Guys are going to like your boobies as long as you meet this criteria, therefore bikini will be success.
>>
>>18388145
need more pics to be sure
>>
>>18388138
>>18388174
Oh, shut up.

>>18388162
And this is not exactly true. The human spine is curved forwards in the belly region and then back and up in the chest region, so it's possible to have no belly to speak of and for the tits to still not protrude further to the front than it.

Also, your method would include my 70 year-old mother who weighs almost 90kg at maybe 170cm height.
Therefore, your method is shit.
>>
File: anna-victoria-instagram.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anna-victoria-instagram.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Whenever you feel like it. You look good.

Keep working out, diet, pay attention to food intolerances but don't worry so much about it.

Also - rarely girls have a REALLY flat stomach. Most women do have a small belly like yours, because they have a higher BF% (hormones).
When you see a very flat girl it is probably just posture and angles. Pic related.
>>
>>18388183
:((((((((((
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.