[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk, eat, sleep >repeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>walk, eat, sleep
>repeat
>>
>repeat
There lies your mistake. How about you change something about your day. Walk around the park or get a dog and care for it. If you feel restless walking around the park you might consider medication for depression.

Also stop using those god-awful "pity me" images, that's why no one wants to answer you.
>>
>>18387787
>decide to off yourself
>you only get to sleep
>>
>>18387787
Worst feeling in the world, isn't it? That awful, stagnancy. You need to find a way to break the cycle, otherwise you'll just fall deeper into despair.
>>
File: rich-piana-funny.jpg (30KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-funny.jpg
30KB, 659x483px
>wake up
>eat
walk
>eat
>lift
>eat
>sleep
>eat
>sleep
>get big
>>
>>18388151
>>18387787
there are two easy and obvious ways to 'progress'
>Read
>Gym

both relatively easy. to read, you literally just sit there and read, like you are now, only you read something worthwhile and interesting

to gym, you just turn up and do one exercise for each body part till youre fucked. chest press 3x12, leg press 3x12, shoulder press 3x12, leg curl 3x12, lat pull 3x12, leg extension 3x12. i assume you've not been before hence the full body
>>
>>18387787
>goin on a roadtrip next week because I feel the same way
>was very close to committing suicide over the wekened
>would rather continue to live but do fun things and not sit still at home goin crazy.
>>
>>18387787
I know the feel. I got a job to break the cycle, but it just changed into work, eat, sleep, repeat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.