[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know my own feelings towards my best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>be me, 22 male
>best friend is girl
>have happy platonic relationship
>each have our own romantic relationships, always there for each other, hang out all the time
>sometimes boyfriends/girlfriends get jealous of us even though they always get priority
>best friend breaks up recently because of that reason
>I broke up 2 months ago
>we get drunk at my place, not super drunk, just a little tipsy
>end up messing around with each other, no sex or orgasm but we played with each other gently
>she regrets it the next day and tells me she thinks we shouldn't do stuff like that
>my mind's telling me no but my body's telling me yes
>say okay because we've been friends for too long to fuck it up over something like that
I've always been okay to smash her. She's a cute girl who gets loads of attention but being my best friend I wouldn't do that. Now I don't know if I'm starting to catch feels after that night because she opened herself up to me intimately. We hug and have plenty of physical contact normally but that was different.
So I don't know if what I'm feeling is romantic love, love for a friend whom I know so well (which has always been there, but maybe amplified now), or just lust.

What does /adv/ think?
>>
Just fuck already
>>
>>18387751
what does a hard dick have to do with romance?
>>
>>18387751
You should talk about that stuff with her, not us.
>>
>>18387751
Lust.
Desperation from being single/sad + being around her a lot.
>>
>>18387753
That would change the relationship in a way neither of us can predict for a moment of physical satisfaction.

>>18387754
The reason I think it was more than lust was because we didn't do it when we could have. Sounds dumb but we had an emotional connection, deeper than anything I've ever felt, when we did that.

>>18387757
See above reply. Also, 2 months isn't that long to be single and I was (am) taking my time finding a new girl that fits with me better than my ex.

>>18387755
She's never been good with talking about stuff like that, she got super confused the next day and I talked it out with her (more like at her, she just nodded and listened). We reached the conclusion that we'd revert to the old status quo because what happened that night changed our feelings in a weird way that we didn't fully understand.

We are closer than before, though. Kinda like after you resolve a small quarrel.
>>
>>18387751
you need to get out of the friendzone or your life will be forever incomplete.

even at the risk of the "losing her forever" meme.

man up and do it; alphas stay friends with all the womyn they bed, anon. check it out.
>>
>>18387779
I have no interest in being an alpha and fucking many girls, I'm very selective in who I get into relationships with. I've hooked up a couple times but only to satisfy my lust temporarily.

I'm thinking of trying out a casual relationship with her, but I want to let this blow over fully first. If I come at her now talking about dating she might get the wrong idea. We've pretty much unequivocally said we wouldn't date each other and even though it's been a while I think she still feels the same way.
>>
>>18387775
>Sounds dumb but we had an emotional connection
yeah it does. what happened to men that sexual desire for a particular piece of pussy means love. the girl is able to see it for what it is and you can't
>>
>>18387811
>what happened to men that sexual desire for a particular piece of pussy means love
what did he mean by this

If you mean that I only want her for her pussy, we wouldn't have stayed friends for so long. I know the difference between a hookup and a relationship. I don't catch feels for someone I don't emotionally love, I can separate the two. I had a sex friend in the past and we never caught feels for each other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.