[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1294.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
I'm feeling guilty.

So, I choose to not have sex. I tried it in the past and had a bad time. I don't really care to try it again. However, I just realized that even though I choose to not have sex, that I sext with girls every once in a while. Realizing that makes me feel bad about myself. Infact, a girl is sexting me as I type this.

I don't understand why I'm even doing this.
>>
Attention. Either continue and acknowledge your motives or stop.
>>
>>18387760

Yeah I should probably stop
>>
>>18387724
Don't see why you think you should feel guilty. If you don't want to have sex but want to sext, that's your choice. That probably won't always be the case, but if it is, who cares? Definitely worse places to be in right now.

I almost want to say "Stop feeling bad" but that's pretty shitty advice. Basically just know that nobody is judging you harder than yourself for this and that it's pretty baseless. It's fine, anon, just do what feels right.
>>
>>18387777

Quads

I don't know, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>18387783
I mean if you think the act of setting itself is what's making you uncomfortable then yeah, maybe stop for a bit and see if you feel better. If you're still feeling guilty, then it probably wasn't the sexting. I have the feeling it's not that because that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Maybe you just have the post ejactulation guilt pretty hard. Sex with someone you don't really like and masturbating can do that to some people.

So pump the brakes, see if you feel better, if not do some introspection to the real cause. Worst case scenario you don't bust a nut for a week or so.
>>
>>18387812

Well I haven't fapped today. Even while this girl was telling me lewd things she wanted to do. I didn't fap. It just kind of hit me mid-sexting the whole "I'm choosing to go without sex, but I'm cheating by sexting thing". So I literally told that girl I couldn't text. So, I ever came or anything. I just feel sort of gross
>>
>>18387825

*never
>>
>>18387825
Well they're different things, it isn't "cheating" either, not like you're breaking any commitments here. It's a self imposed situation you're in here, it's nothing to feel guilty about.

Again, if you don't want to have sex but want to sext, there isn't an issue. You're in the clear, do what you want.
>>
>>18387852

I feel like I'm cheating myself though.
>>
>>18387724
When you say you had a 'bad time', did you mean it wasn't satisfying? 'Cause I'll be honest with you, the first time is always the worst. You'll get better at it eventually. So don't stop just because you had one bad experience.
>>
>>18387860
Dude. You're not.
>>
>>18387864

Well I've done it twice and bother experiences were equally bad. Actually, the 2nd time was even worse. The 2nd time was with a different girl and she actually questioned me while we were making out if I was a virgin or not. When I said no, she actually accused me of lying.

But even past the awkwardness. I just thought it was gross. the first girl got super wet, and my entire groin area was covered in her fluid. Which bothered me quite a bit. And the 2nd girl blew me and my entire dick and balls were covered in her saliva. I just thought it was gross.

>>18387866

Well I feel like it. As I just said, I thought real sex was gross. But I'm still acting on my natural sex drive to have imaginary sex with real girls in real time via text. That sounds kind of fucked up to me Tbh
>>
>>18387887
Shitty girls can make those first couple times especially bad. I was so nervous for the first girls I ever hooked up with that two asked if I was gay which just made things worse. I think girls expect guys to be the idiots with constant boners that they see in comedies and when a guy might be nervous about this whole new body with different, foreign things happening, they can be especially insensitive.

Sex is kind of gross if you're used to just blowing your load into a Kleenex, washing your hands and that's it. Yes she's going to get wet. It's going to get on your crotch and chest. Your bed too. You'll sweat, she'll sweat, and it might not even smell too great in your room during and after. But I guarantee if you cut back on the sexting and madturbating you'll fucking crave all of that.
>>
>>18387930

>But I guarantee if you cut back on the sexting and madturbating you'll fucking crave all of that.

For me, that's not true. Because I went no fap for 1.5 months and anytime I'd think about girls, I'd remember my past experiences and it would completely shut down my thoughts
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.