[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unemployed. Looking for a job. Recently (a month) single. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1494616740279.png (114KB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494616740279.png
114KB, 303x343px
Unemployed. Looking for a job. Recently (a month) single.

Should I wait until I get a job to make an OKC/Tinder?
>>
Yes OP. Priorities first. Hitting a bar, club or social events (meetup app) wouldn't hurt though.
>>
>>18387077
No OP, why would you?
>>
Same hat
>>
If you have it in you to lie then get on there and have some fun
>>
How hot are you? If the answer isn't an instant yes and you're ego isn't super inflated, then you don't have to get a job first. Otherwise, fucking get a job.
>>
>>18387771

>If the answer isn't an instant yes and you're ego isn't super inflated, then you don't have to get a job first.
I'm curious to this logic
>>
Job is priority.
>Recently (a month)
Don't add this part... It attracts griefers.
Especially being so specific as to say its been a month.
>>
Get a job.
Don't go to bars. Don't party or fuck around until you've got money and especially don't bother with women at all until you get a job. That should be top priority.
You need to let your mind unwind and learn from the relationship which usually takes several months at least. You'll know when you're ready to date again.
Trust me. If you start dating again without allowing yourself this time to yourself, you won't learn enough.
>>
>>18387077
Just say you've got a low paying job somewhere already. Its not a big lie and will give a better view of who you are as a person instead of just informing her that you're some random unemployed fucker.
You want to present your good side.
If you say you're unemployed, they'll basically just think you're a depressed dropout or hobo or something.

Your social health is important, so just do it. Interviews are hard if you're social wellness is poor and you don't want that confidence drop when you're trying to talk to a chick.
Talking to women could be detrimental to your confidence if you fuck it up, but neither the loss nor gain of confidence from some stark interview process is worth it when compared with the loss and gain from casually socializing with women.
>>
You could always try saying you're a nerdy virgin whose never been in a relationship.
Seems a bit backwards I know, but they'll at least think its cute if you say you're an unemployed virgin instead of just I'm unemployed.
Unemployed virgin adds character; Unemployed person who just got out of a relationship just makes you look like you can't hold relationships or jobs.

I'd definitely recommend focusing on getting a relationship first so you can establish an emotional base to fall back on.
>>
>>18388171
To girls, you're either top Chet or a dreg of society. Be Adonis or pay my bills, bitch.
>>
>>18387077
What kind of piece of shit looks for a girl immediately after getting out of a relationship?

Why'd you break up any way?
>>
How come a girl doesn't need a job or to even be fit/ have hobbies to date?

Why is it fine that women be useless fucksacks and every dude still has to cater to them?

Do women actually find anything sexy about men or are we this Ken doll thing that brings gifts?
>>
>>18389001
Because they carry the children with their bodies. Guys are competing for chances at impregnantion so naturally they have to "perform" more than women do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.