[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to actually go and get a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mnl78auDq21r3eh5jo2_500.gif (920KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnl78auDq21r3eh5jo2_500.gif
920KB, 480x270px
I'm a 20 year old neet, I have never worked and I "want" to get a job. But I'm insecure and lazy, I also expect too much from a job, I don't have any real skills so there's not many jobs I can do, in the third world shithole I live in most jobs I could apply to are physical jobs and I'm weak as fuck, I also can't apply to cashier/salesman/waiter because I don't look friendly at all and I'm ugly. I could theoretically apply to a call center, but I don't talk much... I still think it's my best option because I speak english and the pay is the best for someone with skills like me, I still think it would be extremely tiring...

But the problem is that I don't have a "real reason" to get a job, or at least a motivation more than a reason. Unfortunately my parents don't have many problems with me living as a parasite, I don't want to stay like this but at the same time I feel overwhelmed, I feel really sad because I can't do anything. It feels terrible to be at the bottom of society after feeling superior to people when I was at school, now I appreciate more the ammount of effort everyone puts to their lifes everyday.
>>
You have serious self esteem issues.
>>
>>18387010
Of course you have a real reason to get a job

you clearly need the life experience more than you need the money

however, I wouldn't hire you for shit with your attitude
>>
>>18387014

>>18387020
Yeah, that's one of my problems but I have no idea on how to fix it. I wish I had this kind of problems before, I'm too immature for someone my age and I should really be an useful member of society by now. I could be getting some life experience at school if I didn't fail before, but now I can't do that but I still can't get experience from a job because a job it's a real resposability and not something people other than me don't depend on. Jobs are not charities, I'm doomed in every aspect of my life.
>>
>>18387046
Every time you have a negative thought, cancel it out with a powerful positive thought. You've had a lot of negative thoughts in this thread already. Please reply by quoting each negative thought and canceling it out with a stronger, positive thought.
>>
>>18387059
>>18387059
I'll try to do that, but sometimes I need to vent too.
>>
>>18387113
"Do or do not. There is no try."
>>
>>18387010
Dont know how accepted it is in your country but I was in the same boat as you.

I applied for jobs that are women-dominated. As in elderly care/day care/cleaning jobs etc. Those jobs are alright and they are not so demanding on strength and performance since the jobs dosent depend heavily on economical profit. Most female bosses are kind and care about their employees.
>>
>>18387059

That that just repressing negativity. Write the negative thoughts and ask yourself why you are you thinking such thought. Is my perspective correct, am I being to hard on myself, and rational and positive self talk.

If you don't address the problem, its like a wound that will continue to fester.
>>
>>18387046

Then make a plan for youself. Ask yourself, how can i become more mature? What are they steps I need to become more mature? What are my goals and how can I meet them.
>>
You have to start somewhere, you aren't magically born with skills.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.