[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Successfully had my first MFF threesome yesterday. AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: uni.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
uni.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
Successfully had my first MFF threesome yesterday. AMA.
>>
dont you have friends you can brag to?
>>
>>18386891
>brag

This is degenerate behavior and is shameful to brag about.
>>
>>18386891
>>18386893
No, because I would prefer to keep the names of the people involved discreet.

And while the very nature of this thread makes it bragging, I'm also genuinely prepared to answer any questions from anyone who wants to know anything.
>>
>>18386904
here i'll shoot a few questions

who was better, girl a or girl b

who are they to you? neighbors? coworkers? classmates? friends?
>>
>>18386879
Welcome to the club!!!!

I'm at 2 so far... workin on my 3rd
>>
>>18386916
Girl A was my wife.
Girl B was someone we found via a swingers website (but she's not with anyone).

Overall, sex was better with Girl A, since we know each other better. Managed to make her orgasm.

Girl B was more fit though, and liked doggystyle (which Girl A doesn't really do well). She apparently cums very rarely (according to her, only manages to cum once or twice a month) and didn't manage to cum with us. It didn't seem to bother her though.
>>
>>18386925
Thanks! I'm not really looking to start a collection though, we just wanted to try something new.
>>
How did you start the conversation with your wife about having a threesome?
>>
>>18386879
Will this be something you will feel comfortable telling your future girlfriend/wife? Was it really worth doing this ultimately meaningless act when, in the future you will have someone that will give you mind blowing sex and emotional companionship to boot? I'm sure this seems brag worthy to you, it's the reason you made this thread after all, but it's not. It's pathetic and indicative of someone who draws his self worth from his sexual prowess and little else.
>>
>>18386932
Sounds like as successful as a first time could be. Are you and your wife both equally happy with it? Any regrets? (Warning- they may take some time to surface). Any plans to try again?

Swinging is not for every couple and, generally speaking, has more dangers than rewards. But if you can handle it, it can be exciting and enjoyable.
>>
>>18387525
It come up once as a joke when she commented on some actress she said she found sexy. The thing is, her reaction to my joke was to consider it seriously. I was actually surprised, as I wasn't fishing for a threesome at all and she's usually pretty vanilla. In fact, having a threesome wasn't something I'd ever thought of seriously. So I put it aside for a while.

That said, it planted the idea in my head and a long time later (months?) I asked her if she was serious back then. She said that yes, she'd be keen for a threesome, as long as it was with a another girl that she found hot too - she didn't want another guy involved. That's fine by me, since guys don't really do it for me.

I told her that if she was serious, we could start looking for someone we both like, and I told her it would probably be extremely hard to find someone. She said sure, but said she's leave the searching to me, with her doing the vetting. That's how we started looking.

I had several discussions with her about how we would go about meeting someone and what exactly we were looking for: we decided what we wanted was a FWB - not a completely casual hookup but someone we can actually talk to. We'd just go on a date with them, except it would be us as a couple meeting another person. We'd be upfront and honest about what we were looking for.

>>18387534
Yes, if the topic came up. We made the decision to go into this together, and made it clear that we're only doing it if we're both enjoying ourselves. If anyone wasn't cool with anything, they can call it off right away.

I'm not the judgemental sort. As long as everyone is a sane consenting adult and it doesn't hurt other people I don't see the harm.
>>
>>18387564
I'd say we were happy with it. We talked about it for a while afterward and we both said it was fun and wouldn't mind doing it again sometime - she was even saying she'd like to go to a hotel sometime for some added excitement/change of scenery.

My main regret is not being able to make Girl B cum, and that she didn't tell us ahead of time that she apparently likes it rough - my wife and I tend to be more the 'tender loving' kind, since she's rather sensitive and has a low pain tolerance, so that's what we went for.

Also wish I had better stamina. I can't actually fuck all that long before blowing my load. I did managed to keep my boner after the first orgasm and go for a second go, but you're more into it if you haven't orgasmed already.

No emotional regrets (at least, not that any have surfaced). We keep our lives and marriage pretty drama-free.
>>
>>18387534
>you will have someone that will give you mind blowing sex and emotional companionship to boot

Well if that isn't the mother of all assumptions.

Chances are you will never find someone like that. Ever.
>>
File: NINAFOREVERTRAILERCLIPFEAT.jpg (74KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
NINAFOREVERTRAILERCLIPFEAT.jpg
74KB, 730x411px
>Re-dirrected here by someone replying to my post. Reposting here.

Wanna get a slut for a 3way:
Dont wanna do:
>don't wanna start a profile on a dating website or specialized website.
>She doesn't wanna get a hooker if she "knows about it"

Things we are cool with:
>Meeting sluts who exchange sexual favors for Benzos, ADD meds, or Opiods
>Getting a hooker that my GF doesn't "know" about.
>Getting a barslut drunk and tag teaming
>Bringing a stripper home.
>Banging my friends (she's done it before)

tips on how we can find a slut to fuck together are much appreciated. Bonus points if she will repeat the act again an again
>>
>>18388396
I don't do drugs, and would usually recommend against involving drugs (even significant amounts of alcohol) in a threesome. If you want a threesome, I strongly recommend meeting and talking with the person ahead of time, being upfront with what you want.

It's very difficult to meet someone, so be prepared to be looking for a long time.

A specialized website is what worked for us (as did Tinder, where we made our intentions clear). Not sure why you don't want to go this route - we just created some email addresses/fake facebook pages that didn't really have any real links back to us, and we made sure that the pics we posted didn't have any identifying info. You'll still run into tons of fakes though.

Hooker is the easiest option, of course. If she's fine as long as she doesn't know about it, maybe you could always talk with the hooker privately and arrange something.

I don't go to bars so can't talk about your chances of a barslut. Should be doable as long as you make it pretty clear what you're after, but again, I think pulling drunk randoms is probably a bad idea. Also be prepared to be rejected to your face.

Banging your friends is really the best option if you know one that might be up for it. Just ask them... but be prepared for rejection. And if they're you're friends, depending on what they're like, they might not be your friends anymore after that.

The path you go is heavily dependent on what you're looking for and what you're willing to risk.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.