[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: picture.jpg (92KB, 916x1285px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
92KB, 916x1285px
Sup. I just graduated highschool on Friday and I have to say alright for the most part. I tried at least having a heartfelt goodbye with my highschool crush, when I found her I was with a friend and I didn't want to make it look like I was going out of my way to talk to her, so I didn't see her that night, and I don't know her well enough to kik her to just tell her. I feel like shit so I thought I could just put my feelings out somewhere, and maybe be given some tips on what I did wrong or if there wasn't anything at all
>>
Up here :
I had the same crush on this girl since I moved to that school my sophomore year(she was actually the first person I met there). One of my more intimate relationships with girls (most people in that school thought I was the shy weirdo ), we would talk in the halls, in class, and we bumped into places sometimes, but I never had the balls to ask her out, since no matter how many times I imagined me asking her out, it wouldn't work out, (I'm kinda fat, and have a lisp). I'm honestly confused about this she asked me if I had seen this movie in theaters and that I should had watched it, instead of going to class she bailed with me to go the library, and she said some good came out of it. In short I could consider her a female friend, but I never did anything of note, and we eventually went to different classes, with that we stopped talking, we didn't kik each other anymore, and when we did talk it was much more forced, so I just gave up , and decided that she was just being friendly
>>
Continue:
I want to move on from how I feel right now, but there's an issue. She's going to the same university as me, so should I at least to be her friend, since she was pretty much the only female friend I had or just not see her all together ?
>>
Sorry that it sounds like I'm just rambling (cause I am ), it's just that I'm the type that usually keeps these things bottled up, and I thought I could try something new for a change
>>
>>18386871
I mean it sounds like she's a nice person so she might be open to being friends in uni as long as you're not like a total drag and don't rely on her to be your only friend or be clingy or anything
>>
>>18386895
Yeah, I'll take that (^__^), thanks anon
>>
>>18386837
>I didn't want it to make it look like I was going out of my way to talk to her

Don't do this, be upfront with how you feel. You will find your people, and everyone will respect you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.