[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not smell like weed after smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: highpepe.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
highpepe.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
So I'm gonna try weed in a few days, the only thing I'm really concerned with is the smell sticking to me and getting caught through that. I'll be off work the next two days after I smoke so I'm hoping if there is a smell that it goes away. I read that this depends on the method of smoking, I don't have any actual equipment so I had to look up improvised ways. I'm gonna stick some starbursts together and make a bowl out of them and I read bowls are the best way to avoid the smell, but I want to see if /adv/ has any other good tips.
>>
>>18386826
i've had my fair share of going home stoned as fuck and let me tell you this

the smell doesnt stick to you unless you're like hotboxing a car or a room etc.

Say you're sitting on a porch or sitting by a window smoking a blunt or hitting a bong/pipe, and you blow it out the window.

>done

that's literally all there is to it. If you want to take a shower afterwards to wash all the sins off of your body after smoking then go for it

>weed smell doesn't stick to you unless you're being a fucking idiot
>>
>>18386826
Smoke outside and make sure the smoke blows away from you and not into you

If can't smoke outside, take a toilet paper roll, rubber band some dryer sheets to the end of it and blow out smoke through it. It'll filter the smell.

honestly what >>18386835 said
>>
>>18386835
This, basically just smoke in an open area and position yourself so the smoke flies away from you.

Why do you think "I spend the whole day high and nobody noticed" stories are so common?
>>
>>18386849
This works. Ball some dryer sheets up amd put them inside a toilet paper roll. Blow the smoke through the toilet paper roll. Then WASH YOUR HANDS when you are done smoking.
>>
>>18386826
do it outside

joints smell stronger because of the paper, so bong or pipe hits are the way to go

wash your hands, brush your teeth

don't blow your smoke against the wind
>>
>>18386826
Don't use starburst, that sounds disgusting. Use a carrot, apple, or potato instead. You're fine as long as you go outside, maybe wear a jacket while you smoke and ditch it before you come inside.
>>
You're smoking one day and working the next? Shower, change clothes, 100% chance you be fine.

But if you want my advice, dont start its a bad habit that costs money.
>>
>>18386826
magic flight launch box. make your own if you don't want to buy one.
>>
>>18386826
As long as you're outside you'll be fine

Also don't use starbursts make a bong out of an old gatorade bottle or something
>>
smoke outside/out window
pack bowls you know you can take in one hit
cover the bowl with your thumb after hitting it
make a sploof >>18386951 and exhale out of that
spray a little air freshener after each hit
>>
Just remember only smoke 1 devils lettuce and you should be fine. 2 devils lettuce and you will smell like a drug skunk for 3 days.
>>
>>18386826
It doesn't matter just walk around a bit in the open air the smell will be gone with the wind.
>>
Some advice

>Smoke outside, it won't linger or get on clothes or linger indoors
>Smoke with bong or pipe, joints tend to leave a smell on fingers
>If you do smoke a joint just wash fingers and if it still smells just rub with orange peel and wash fingers until smell is gone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.