[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with my crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Flute_with_musicial_notes.jpg (21KB, 280x203px) Image search: [Google]
Flute_with_musicial_notes.jpg
21KB, 280x203px
I'm play flute in an orchestra and I like one of the girls who play Clarinet. We only meet once a week on the rehearsel so I don't really know her very well. The thing is I don't know how to approach her. I've got her instagram but don't know how to start a conversation with her.

Things to mention:
>I don't have social anxiety
>My height is 158cm and her is 164cm about
>She likes Harry Potter (I think)
>We both study the same thing on college (Sound engineering).

Am I too beta?
>>
>>18386702
Just ask her how she's doing with whatever piece you're learning, talk about your classes, homework ask her if she likes the piece blah blah blah. There's a million different ways you can open it, don't open with
>So I heard you like Harry Potter
>>
>>18386708
I was thinking about doing that but I feel like it would seem... Too obvious I guess?
>>
>>18386702
Catch her at the end of rehearsal

"Hard/lovely/weird piece, isn't it? I'm going to go to Starbucks for a coffee to think about it. Would you like to join me?"

If she say yes, great.
If she says she had to go someplace "Well, maybe some other time. Can you give me your phone number?"
>>
>>18386702
"Wanna blow on my flute, hon?""
>>
Are you male or female?
>>
>>18387555
She's always with her best friend (female) and also they use to go home together, but I'll try to see if I can get the chance to invite her something.

>>18387598
Male.
>>
It will end as a disaster
If you invite her she either ignores or brings this friend
And afterwards she will never talk to you and it will be awkward
Good luck go experience it yourself
>>
>>18387677
says the guy whose first advances were shot down and he never recovered.

nothing ventured, nothing gained, virgin anon
>>
>>18386702
Just stopping by, opening this thread expecting endless luls, and I must admit I am proud of you guys for keeping the flute jokes to a minimum.

>>18387557
Except you - you are a bad person.
>>
>>18387730
I know, I know, the flute jokes were absent so I kinda felt I had to compensate, I usually wouldn't otherwise.

>apologies, anons
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.