[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is suicide the right choice for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
I feel no love or personal connection to my family, the friends i have in my life and myself. The hobbies i once looked forward to to make my day now mean nothing to me. It's like im not allowed to be comfortable with who i've become as a person. I honestly don't give a shit about the people who might miss me or the people ill affect. Im so bored with life, im so convinced suicide will do nothing but good for me. I have a tiny ounce in me that says maybe i should wait, but i don't know if my life is really worth it, i just feel so empty and worthless inside. Any moment i get to be comfortable with myself someone will always put me back in my place. I just need a view on this that isn't distorted by my own thoughts and feelings.
>>
How old are you anon?
>>
>>18386705
>>
>For some schizoid patients, [suicide] is like a faint, barely discernible background noise, and rarely reaches a level that breaks into consciousness. For others, it is an ominous presence, an emotional sword of Damocles. In any case, it is an underlying dread that they all experience.

>Any moment i get to be comfortable with myself someone will always put me back in my place.

You are enforcing the high standards you have for yourself by refusing to enjoy an existence that you know is mediocre. I doubt you will kill yourself. You will continue to suffer until you've proven your own value. Your previous hobbies/relationships were insufficient.
>>
>>18386643
Sounds like you need therapy OP. What country are you from?
>>
>>18386714
Hang on, I was miserable at 19, but I like my life now at 22 and look forward to the future. Things I thought would never work out, ended up working out. I know things seem bleak now, but a couple years can radically alter your perspective.

Try and see if you can talk to a therapist, idk your situation, but it can helpful.
>>
>>18386731
Im from the US, central california to be more specific.
>>
>>18386729
Having "High Standards" that make you miserable is retarded.

Accept where you are right now, not saying you have to stay there, but if you're not satisfied with where you are currently accept that that's where you are right now, and stop torturing yourself for it, it's useless and nonsensical.

Don't fall into the self improvement trap of improving yourself until you accept yourself, you'll never reach it. Instead accept yourself first, and then if you want to, improve yourself.
>>
Dude your 19 you have your whole life ahead of you. I understand where your coming from I've been there but for Christ sake man don't even contemplate suicide. You have waaaaayyyyy too many mistakes that can or cannot be made at your point. If life's got ya down find a friend. Trust me at your age just put yourself out there something will come your way. Could be pussy. Whatever the case you have not hit rock bottom and if you are willing to try people will help you at your age but you gotta try. Life on this earth can be hell for everyone even those on the top, but suicide is a cowards way out. I don't believe in god but I think if there is one he challenges us for a reason.
>>
>>18386714
>>18386732
I'm 23 and it doesn't get any better, this guy is lying to you because he's a sick fuck and wants you to suffer
>>
>>18386737
Plus you live in central cali. Jesus dude, try growing up in bum fuck nowhere oklahoma! You think you have problems...
>>
>>18386737
hey i live near there and i'm also suicidal tonight
>>
>>18386748
ik ik
>"sha brah, california is sick bro"
believe it or not theres also bum fuck nowhere with just fields for miles here in california too. but i guess im lucky to live in the state as yosemite and a state with a beach
>>
>>18386758
Yes for Godsake yes. Oklahoma is hell at your age be thankful OMG be thankful. You have a beach for godsake! There are women there.>>18386750 there this person... you have no excuse. Misery loves company, maybe you guys can hit it off.
>>
In Oklahoma at age 19 I was forced to go to literal country hoe downs and line dance... this was considered social events. People drove up in there trucks to the middle of nowhere and danced to country music...I have night terrors about it still.
>>
>>18386771
Literally there was nothing else to do...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.