[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you talk about what kind of relationship you have with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Me and someone I like have been dating I guess since january, I totally have feelings for him and all that jazz, anyway we have been hooking up and hanging out and doing relationshipy things, I just don't know how he explicitly feels about me, I didn't even think we were dating bc im v inexperienced but he said he told someone we were, i've kinda half confessed to him a couple months ago but it sounded like he wasn't looking for a partner hes relatively closed off and antisocial like me so its hard to read, but anyway I don't know how to ask if we are exclusive or whatever or if i even should, I just want to be able to be close to him, bc I care about him alot and feel extremely comfortable around him and it's def way different than how I feel with anyone else and I dont want to lose it
>>
>>18386634
I think it's been long enough for you to bring up that topic. Just try not to come off as pushy or desperate about it and be honest about your feelings. This is an advice I hope someone had given me a month ago.
>>
>>18386801
(Its op, my internet is trash so im on mimi) I feel like I annoy him alot by like texting or w/e and like I'm terrifed of talking about my feelings because we were in a relationship in 2015 and split up due to outside forces but i asked him out, and i don't want to seem totally desperate for him so it scares me to just do it
>>
>>18386816
I mean I asked him out when we first were in a relationship, there has been no formal asking out in this one
>>
>>18386816
Yeah I understand you, but if there are issues to be talked about, you need to bring them up. If you think you annoy him, ask him. It's not what you bring up and what not. It's all about how you approach it. These are things you need to deal with in this relationship. Even if he seems closed off, you would be surprised how many times the other person shares your concerns and insecurities.
>>
>>18386847
Thanks buddy, I'm just such a coward like even if i try to bring things up i try to change the subject or like cant even get my words out or half explain and ditch it bc i feel dumb and i have no clue how to stop
>>
>>18386862
I am just like you. But you must overcome that feeling. Not just for the sake of this relationship but for life in general.

Good luck and let me know how it went if the thread is still alive.
>>
>>18387051
Thanks a bunch anon, I really appreciate it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.