[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fender Bender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1471356650287.gif (966KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1471356650287.gif
966KB, 500x579px
I got into a fender bender with a welfare queen. Stop-light Intersection. Heavy rain. Slick roads. She had six kids in the car. No seat-belts. Fist-full of fast-food.

Nobody hurt, don't worry.

I had a green light but noticed this van was going to T-bone me at the cross so I hit the breaks.

I managed to stop in time to avoid getting hit but she managed to come to a stop right in front of me and thanks to the slick roads I slid into her just hard enough to rock the boats.

Nobody hurt. Dent in her door. Gash on my bumper.

Had she kept moving, or the roads been dry, would have just been a close-call.

No witnesses. No tickets, Nobody wanted to stand out in the rain. She didn't even get out of her car to speak to the officer.

She said she had a green light and the officer said (without talking to me first) that it was my fault.

What do I do? I have this awful feeling that this is going to turn into a nightmare.

I'm just waiting for the insurance claims adjuster to call me so I can try to explain all this, but all I have is pictures of the damage and the slick road.
>>
File: C_VJc1NWsAQGBR7.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C_VJc1NWsAQGBR7.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
You pay your insurance company hundreds of dollars a year for this shit.

They have dozens of lawyers.

You stick to your story, and should this go to court, you let your insurance company's lawyers deal with this.

After this, go buy a fuckin dashcam mate.
>>
>>18386578
This is exactly why you have insurance. Stop freaking out.
>>
>>18386618
this
>>
How good is your insurance? How much liability do you have?

It's a very safe bet that a ghetto negro is going to claim that all seven of them suffered injuries.
>>
>>18386667

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
>>
>>18386578
In CA whoever rear ends is always at fault. It depends on where you are. Let the insurance deal with it and always driver slower on rainy days. You have to anticipate other people sucking at driving.
>>
>>18386578
>>18386578
If I'm reading this right, you hit her from behind, so you're automatically at fault, as far as insurance is concerned.

Assuming this is a "welfare queen" car, however, it won't hit your insurance much, and shouldn't cost you more than $600. She might not even make a claim, in which case you are golden. It doesn't sound like she claimed whiplash on the spot, so you're safe from medical claims.
>>
Whatever you do, do NOT admit liability.

If you look at your insurance policy, you will notice that there is a specific clause advising of this. If you break this clause, your insurance becomes void.
>>
>>18386788
>>18386845

You misunderstood.

I was traveling North, she was going West.

I had to break to avoid her hitting my passenger side and when her breaking stopped her car right in front of me, my car kept sliding forward on the slick road and my front bumper contacted her driver door with enough momentum left to dent it.

So it was more like a T-Bone facing north caused by everyone breaking to avoid a T-Bone facing west.
>>
>>18387173
Ew... That's uglier...

Still, no injuries - at least not reported at the scene, which makes it more or less impossible to attempt to claim. Minor accidents like this are no biggie. How much you get hit for depends on your deductible. If it was very minor, and she really is a welfare queen, she may not even report.

Worst case scenario, in addition to being hit with that, your rates go up a bit for a few years, but this isn't ever seeing a courtroom.
>>
unless you've got dashcam footage proving she ran red, you're gonna end up doing whatever the insurance company decides.
>>
Consider that if the woman is indeed of low socio-economic strata, she is very likely to have basic/cheap insurance policies which usually involve higher excesses, which generally deter claiming for minor things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.