[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice for dealing with an incompetent eBay seller. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2017-06-04+at+10.47.35).png (70KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-04+at+10.47.35).png
70KB, 671x665px
Need advice for dealing with an incompetent eBay seller. They sent this to me after I had already paid the invoice for the item in pic related.

Suggestions/Anything I can cite? I'm pretty sure this is against eBay TOS, even if it's gross incompetence and not a deliberate scam.

For reference, the shipping they had posted on the listing (and was paid) was $2.85
>>
>>18386513
tl;dr - Seller wants me to pay them additional shipping after I had already paid their final invoice including shipping.
>>
>>18386513
where do you live where shipping for a PS3 and 15 games is only $2.85? That's the price of like, 2-3 stamps
>>
>>18386526
US, but that's not the actual shipping cost-by-weight, if you read the message they sent.

The point is they miscalculated the shipping when making their listing and are attempting to pawn their mistake off on me, despite it not being my responsibility.
>>
>>18386527
fucking autist, it's $7 and they haven't shipped it yet. either pay the $7 or rip someone else off because they're not going to ship it unless you pay.
>>
Tell him to ship it or you will complain to ebay.
>>
i think you need to get proper ebay advice elsewhere because you'll only OCD-autistic and shitpost reactions on here, anon.

sorry to be a spoilsport, but the rest of youse can go to hell.
>>
The reaction is obviously a set up for you to pay more and he has several accounts to trick people with, it's pretty common. Don't remember the "duhh I'm silly" guy from highschool who ended up being a serial killer?

>>18387819
Sonny, take care what you let out of your mouth or I'll debate you rationally like a normal human being.
>>
>>18386513
Incompetence or not they are charging you more than the price listed and not delivering the item. Report to eBay.
>>
>>18387841
>>18387885

I'll give it a go. Thanks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.