[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's parents won't let us see each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Skeleton world.jpg (89KB, 960x647px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton world.jpg
89KB, 960x647px
We started the relationship a month ago before she went home from college for the summer. I'm not in college, I have a full time job. She was 18 at the time, however she just turned 19 last week. I'm 21.

When she went home she told her parents that she had a boyfriend and her father won't let her see me. Her parents have threatened to kick her out of the house if she ever sees me without their permission. It turns out her parents have no hesitations in doing so since she is not their biological child. What I imagine they are trying to do is to keep giving her false hopes telling her "we'll see next week" until one of us just calls the relationship off.

She lives about a 2 hour journey from me, meaning we could easily meet up every weekend but we can't.

I have been getting really depressed and outright pissed off since I haven't seen her for 3 weeks. On the phone last night she told me that we mightn't see each other for an extremely long time (several months). Apparently her parents grounded her for a month because she forgot to feed the family dogs. I am finding it difficult to keep the relationship going and feel like giving up.
>>
Honestly Romeo, I have no idea, I would just let it play out, and ask some of her friends (they may know things about her parents that you don't), and use that information to your advantage
>>
I'm not going to sugar coat it pal you need to act like a man and offer her an ultimatum. Start acting like an independent adult and tell her to do the same

>tell her to ignore pops and mums
>see her even if her parents don't agree
>if they kick her out let her stay at your place until she gets shit figured out
>tell her anyone with any integrity wouldn't WANT the affection or companionship of someone that treats them bad because of their choices.

If she doesn't come with you and stick to her family she's made her choice, drop her. If her parents keep persisting in you breaking it off after you take her away from them don't hesitate to get the fuzz on them. You're both adults, these are the tough decisions you have to make
>>
19 and 21 is a pretty big maturity gap. Her parents probably see you as some schmuck that just wants to bang.
>>
Bruh this is a month long realtionship, real talk, just bail, start over with someone you can actually see.
It sounds like her home life has way more problems than parents who don't want her to see a new boyfriend, and you really don't wanna get mixed up in that shit
>>
She needs to grow some balls and either stand up for herself, move out, or the two of you break up. This isn't any way to sustain a relationship.
>>
>>18386555
Trips of truth
>>
>>18386440
Stop dating a child. You can't have a real relationship with a kid. I know she's legally an adult, but if you still get grounded by your parents, you're a fucking child. Move on.
>>
>>18386551
>>18386555
>>18386576
I'm sort of considering this. The only thing is I literally never get the chance to meet girl. Even though this isn't my first relationship I don't think I will get another girl to like me. She is a nice girl and I would like to be with her but it is getting too hard.
>>
>>18386591
So you're telling us that an absent girlfriend is better than no girlfriend?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.