[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495905861551.jpg (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495905861551.jpg
120KB, 400x400px
So there's this girl who I've had an interest in for years now (since around freshman year). She's incredibly smart, into everything I'm into, and absolutely beautiful. We talk all the time, at Swim meets, on the phone, after school (we go to the same High School). However, every time I finally work up the courage to ask her out, she's going out with another guy (whom always seems to be better than me). I always pretend to be happy for them, but in truth, I can't stop beating myself up over it.

Some of the happiest times in my life have been with her, and I've never met anyone quite like her. I remember one night where me and her stayed up late watching shitty movies together, and another where we camped out outside of game stop waiting for the new Nier game. I'll never forget the feeling I had then.

How do I get this girl to go out with me, because at the moment I feel like I'm completely stuck in limbo with our relationship. It was probably a bad idea to consult Anons on 4Chan about this, but it's the best option I've got right now.
>>
>>18386349
Does she has a bf at the moment, If not ask her the fuck out, JUST DO IT!
>>
>>18386354
Yep, just talked to her a while ago, and either way, she's on vacation with her family
>>
>>18386357
When she come back, tell her what you feel, If ya dont, you're just gonna continue to be misarable
>>
>>18386362
And what would that achieve if she still has a bf? Plus, they guy who she is dating has the build of a fucking rhino, wouldn't want to go toe to toe with him
>>
>>18386366
oh, how long do her relationships usually last? you mentiont "every time I finally work up the courage to ask her out, she's going out with another guy"
>>
>>18386372
It honestly depends, this one I'm assuming will not last long, her previous one went for around 7 months
>>
>>18386377
There you got it, wait for the Moment and then don't hesitate
>>
>>18386349

listen here bucko. You waited to long. Improve yourself. Live and exciting life that she wants to be apart of. That's the only option.

You are putting all your eggs one basket. STOP PUTTING GIRLS ON A pedestal. Work on yourself and be a man.
>>
>>18386388
My entire life has been dedicated to improving myself. I am constantly bettering myself physically and mentally, alongside academic goals. So I really don't see your point
>>
>>18386396

>Some of the happiest times in my life have been with her, and I've never met anyone quite like her.

Next time someone makes you feel like that tell them right away you spineless idiot.
Its better to be rejected early than later
It hurts less because seeing "her" with another dude hurt
Been there done that
>>
>>18386405
Describe your experience. I'd honestly like to learn from someone else's example, so I don't pull the same stupid shit
>>
>>18386423
>waited for 3 year to ask a girl out, week before another dude asked her
>Senior year, asked a girl out to prom but got cucked because she went with another guy. Bitch hoe tried to message me during uni. Started to date my brother (weird af)
>during uni didn't have courage to ask this one girl but we talked, we were in same club, we studied alot. heard from friend she didn't want me. On reflection, i was a creep because I really wanted her to like me.
>Then another girl. Drop dead gorgeous but she had a boyfriend.( She was loyal. Heart broken again.)
>Kinda realized I was a beta faggot
>Started working out more and going out
>Work on talking to girl like a person
>At uni, this girl I had a connection with decide to date this white dude.Found out, she was massive slut because she slept with me and another dude the same night. In by bed. Don't ask how I found out.
>Let a cute girl who was not a hoe go because my life had fallen apart
>Meet Alina li, she actually put her number in my phone.. She put her number in my phone because I didn't give a fuck about who she was. When we talked I treated her like a human not this sex goddess. Pussied out because my life has fallen apart
>2017 still trying to sort my life out

I am dead serious about Alina Li too
>>
>>18386499
Damn son, sorry about all that, hope it gets better for you. But thanks for that man, seriusly
>>
>>18386349
im pretty sure you are already going out with her and don't realize it anon
>>
>>18386510
It's never felt that way, especially since she's always given me the "friend" vibe
>>
>>18386518
Than you are an orbiter to her and always will be. I would recommend cutting her off since she has rejected you at this point. I had to the same a few months ago.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.