[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being infatuated with someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1488165274701.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488165274701.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
There was this girl, don't want to go into detail but I will never ever be with her. Yet for some reason I feel butterflies in my stomach thinking about her, creating idealized scenarios of us falling in love.

How do I stop these thoughts? Is time the only cure?
>>
How old are you and what's stopping you from talking to her?
>>
>>18386492
I'm 20 and she already rejected me. I feel sick to my stomach and just want these ferlings to go away
>>
>>18386507
To be clear, I'm not upset that she rejected me, it was actually a while ago and we haven't talked since. I just can't get over how infatuated I am with her, it's killing me
>>
>>18386557
It just takes a long while. Never make contact with her, avoid her at all cost, try your best not to see her everyday. It took me half a year before I can partially get over her, knowing she will never be mine.
>>
Im in the same fucking boat. Like its insane how much I love her. I'ma ask her on a date this weekend and I'm scared. Ive made like 5 threads already about my situation. I cant think or eat or anything. I love her. Idk what to do, but know, that we're in the same boat together.
>>
>>18386342
>>18386507
Anon I fuckin' feel you, I met this chick on tinder of all fucking places and she's 4 years younger than me and I'm completely fucking infatuated with her but I know it's never going to happen

I made an autistic thread that lasted for like three days complete with text screenshots and everything about it and I just can't get her out of my head

we haven't spoken in a week and I still think about her almost daily how fucked up is that
>>
>>18386507
how do you know that she rejected you?
>>
>>18386342
same. i found a guy on tinder who is practically me (we have a lot of the same interests, values, hobbies etc.) and we went on our first date three weeks ago. i asked him if he'd want to go on a second one and he said yes but never responded when i asked him his availability. being ghosted is the worst. it sucks so fucking much but take solace in the fact that you have an answer and don't have to exist in some hellish yes-no purgatory.
>>
>>18387013
aye at least if you get ghosted on you know, I had this girl make excuses three times when I asked her to hangout, AFTER we had already gone on two and a half dates and hooked up, because she couldn't just say "I'm not interested like that" for some reason
>>
>>18386342
fap until you snap out of it
>>
>>18388366
This legitimately eased the pain a bit, at least for now. I've been nofap for some time, and while it has its perks, fapping makes you numb, which, for me right now is better than normal emotions
>>
You need to stop thinking of her.

At first it's hard but as you get older and have more experience it gets easier.
>>
you're a bug to her, move on. go after women that don't do anything for you. There's a good chance they will say yes.
>>
>>18387037
>because she couldn't just say "I'm not interested like that" for some reason
What is the fucking difference
If a girl says "I am not interested" and "I have no time" I go though the same shit withdrawal as it means the same, just nicer, but nice or not for 3-4 days I am completely unable to do anything, feel suicidal, want to harm myself. Usually I smoke weed to get the edge off, don't know what I would do without it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.