/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the world do you fix this shit my doods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170604_213420.jpg (313KB, 1440x1433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_213420.jpg
313KB, 1440x1433px
How in the world do you fix this shit my doods?
>>
>>18386191
Start dressing better, stop caring
>>
>>18386191

hair spray. my hair is very 'fine' and unless i crust it with gel its not going to stay in place. i used to spend 90% of my day just trying to fix my hair, walking to the bus stop on the way to work was enough to ruin it.

then i just said fuck it and used hair spray. now my hair looks good ALL day, its great.

look up instead of down.

limit your self to music only an hour a day, this is good advice for people in general as we burn our brains out with constant stimulation.

stand your ground as you walk.

stop slouching. it takes a long time to get out of this habbit

move your arms

experiement iwth hand forms, commit to a hand form every day until you find one that feel right. this isnt that important desu, you can just put em in your pockets or whatever.

not mch you can do about the auto walk.

realize it doesn't matter how you walk to be less secure.

change your clothes if you want but dark and nuetral colors are fine. ask a shoe savvy friend to help you pick out less running looking shoes.

go ahead and pass people wlaking slower than you.

lose your virginity
>>
>>18386191
An erect posture does wonders for confidence.

Just remember that you're only human and that you'll inevitably decay like everyone else. It's alright to be imperfect and shit, just don't revolve your existence around getting pussy
>>
>>18386203
I don't care about getting pussy don't worry
>>
>>18386202
hair and auto walk is pretty much the only things in the image I actually can't figure out. Hairspray sounds like a good idea, since gel works for me sometimes. Thanks for the advice friend :D
>>
File: 1496020937223~2.png (102KB, 1527x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496020937223~2.png
102KB, 1527x1024px
Just emulate everything listed here.
>>
File: 717.jpg (34KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
34KB, 600x539px
>>18386344
>arms constantly flailing in confident, unpredictable was
gets me everytime
>>
>>18386344
>>
>>18386191
That's odd, I'm literally exactly everything here but I get laid all the time anymore. Not more than 10 days go by without getting laid at least once when I'm not in a relationship.
>>
Start lifting, good for your posture and good for your confidence

Also as already stated not giving a fuck goes a long way
>>
>>18386400
does it help you walk normal automatically?
>>18386344
every single fucking kek haha
>>
>>18386214

gel is meant ot shape your hair, and then you use spray to make sure it holds
>>
>>18386370
>Not more than 10 days go by without getting laid at least once when I'm not in a relationship.
haha yeah fuck you.

Nice try on obtaining self-worth by bragging on an image bored you fuck.
>>
>>18386191
OP, no joke when I saw this meme, I wanted to change my ways too.
My only 2 issues was posture and looking below parallel.
I fixed those two by just paying attention on how I move about and sit. Just be conscious of it all the time and you should be good!
Good luck OP!
>>
also wear sunglasses. i had the ame issue of not looking people in the face, mostly because in the city someone will come up and tell you 'thats how bitches get jumped'.

putting on sunglasses you can look up without worry and dart your eyes to see everyone. makes you walk more confidently.
>>
grow the fuck up, kid
>>
You realize it's a list of things a lot of people are self conscious of while walking around and realize that the reason you're a virgin is that you become excessively preoccupied with the very things that make you are relatable, wanted human being and selfishly interpret them as flaws that leave you alone, either above or below the rest of society
>>
>>18387642

this. OP is 16, hopefully.
>>
>>18386191
Bro, this is a meme. Calm down. I promise it has no basis in reality.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.