[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2nd LSD Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Bowie00001.jpg (3MB, 2808x2796px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie00001.jpg
3MB, 2808x2796px
Hey.

I'm taking acid next week. 200ug.

I've already done it before, 120ug on a beach with two friends. It was extremely pleasant, no stress or panic attacks at all. Hell, I felt so comfortable with the whole experience that on my peak I decided to leave my friends for an hour and went to the supermarket to buy some cola.

Visuals lasted only for 4 hours though, later I just felt like I was in a movie or something. My friends on the other hand had intense hallucinations for 8 hours. One of them freaked out a little, but that's probably because we had a little smoke during the trip.

Since I'm taking a bigger dose, what should I expect? I definitely won't smoke weed this time, but I was thinking about beer or some other light alcohol.

Any advice?
>>
Don't smoke before I'd say, and remember to try to focus on positive things you really enjoy.
>>
>>18385881
Be prepared to meet Satan. That's what happened to me.
>>
>>18385881
Bigger dose = more of the typical lsd confusion. Also more mindfucks and intense visuals. Expect not being able to go to the supermarket. In my experience higer doses dont really last longer. After 9-10 hrs im kinda sober again. Have fun!
>>
The most I took was 150 and it was fine. When I did 100 the first time, at one point I almost had a bad trip (I was an idiot and thought I was good to go into a cafeteria full of people after 6 hours of tripping). What helped me keep it from being a bad trip was that I thought about how it was in my mind, and I was in control of my mind and therefore in control of the trip, and I wasn't going to let it be a bad trip. I did get the fuck out of there though. After I ate pizza and a banana
>>
>>18385927
Oh, have the smokes and beer stand by though! You might change your mind and then it is awesome you did bring it :)
>>
>>18385900
That's what I did the first time

>>18385917
Well, that sounds kind of scary.

>>18385927
That's great, I really want mindfucks and intense visuals. Do you think that taking it indoors is a good idea?

>>18385929
I did a similar thing on my first trip. Whenever I felt a little bit uncomfortable I tried to pinpoint what causes it and then continue doing what I'm doing (for example drawing) and carry on.
>>
>>18385881
a couple tips from somebody who has been doing acid for 25 years:

-- First I wanna say I'm 90% sure you have no idea of the exact micrograms of your dosage. Even if you buy it straight from the chemist who synthed it, there's gonna be a margin of ~25-50 between each tab because its not always possible to lay it evenly across the sheet. Maybe you have someone really trustworthy and can give you an estimate, but like I said in 90% of cases your dealer is just bullshitting you, even unintentionally.
-- Also wanna mention that if your friends are having "intense hallucinations for 8 hours" they are either lying, or taking some other drug which isn't LSD. "Visuals" are not the same thing as "hallucinations", so maybe it was an honest mistake if you don't know the difference. Hallucinations, rarely, if ever happen from acid. However I could totally see visuals being extended for that long if you take a large dose and also extend and exacerbate the psychedelic effect with some good weed.

As for what you can expect? Probably not a significant difference. If you left to go to the supermarket while peaking I would say it wasn't a very big dose. If it ends up being a stronger trip you likely won't be able to do things like that; it will get too confusing and you'll be easily distracted. On large doses I have trouble accomplishing the goal of walking across the room during the peak. I usually chill on the floor until I have a sense of what's going on around me. I would get some music ready and maybe a comfy blanket to lay down on if you're going to be outdoors.

Also I would NOT drink. Drinking almost always ruins the pleasantness for me and tends to open you up to bad trips, and most of the people I know who do acid would also advise against alcohol.
It effects everyone different, so you might be fine. But since its only your second time play it safe and don't drink more than 1 or 2 beers. Also it will probably taste like shit. Get some candy!
>>
>>18385953
Oh, it's terrifying. Literally the worst experience you can have in your life. Be careful anon.
>>
>>18385983
The guy who gets me acid is trustworthy and knows his shit, so I don't think he's ripping me off intentionally.

Well, I had no idea that visuals and hallucinations are a different thing. English isn't my first language.

Also the journey to the supermarket was the most memorable experience for me, that's why I think I was peaking at the time. I felt like I was behaving like a normal person who was stuck in a wonderland, but I could tell that people around me noticed me and looked at me. It didn't bother me that much though.

I won't drink then, I definitely don't want to risk having a bad trip and alcohol isn't really that enjoyable for me unless I get drunk.

Thanks for the advice anon.

>>18386017
Can you tell me what led to it and how was it? I'm scared of having a bad trip, I want to know how to prevent that shit.
>>
>>18385983
>a couple tips from somebody who has been doing acid for 25 years
>As for what you can expect? Probably not a significant difference.

If it's really a 100ug difference, than he'll know for sure. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18386026
visuals = the wall has swirling rainbow colors on it, your hands look really big, etc

hallucinations = sitting there seeing your grandma sit next to you and having a conversation with her, which doesn't exist at all.

the only time I've had legit hallucinations was from a really bad fever.

>>18386026
>prevent that shit
Most of it is your attitude, honestly. In general on't drop acid in times of grief or depression, although sometimes it can cure a mild case of the blues.
Also avoiding stressful situations and having your friends around to help is a big factor.
Being paranoid or uncomfortable is the biggest cause of ruined trips for me. Somebody I knew taught me a trick to get out of what he calls "bad thought processes" that lead to a bad trip happening, which is to turn the lights on in your room, count to 10, then turn them back on. Then tell yourself how much it feels like you've entered en entirely new universe (and it does!)

>>18386068
I explained the differences. I'm just saying he probably shouldn't expect a significant, insanely powerful life-changing psychedelic experience like you see in the movies.
>>
>>18386080
Oh yeah, then I had only visuals, same about my friends. Mostly patterns and shapes on everything.

>turn the lights off in your room, count to 10, then turn them back on

I'd never think of that. I'll do that, because I'm probably taking acid indoors this time.
>>
>>18385881
Beer can relax you up to a curtain point when you're tripping, but go easy on it. Limit yourself to like 2 or 3 for your whole trip.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.