[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guilt post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: relaxation-guilt.jpg (15KB, 320x316px) Image search: [Google]
relaxation-guilt.jpg
15KB, 320x316px
>me, last night
>go out, get somewhat drunk
>decide to go hit on some girls
>see 3 tourist-looking girls sitting on the floor
>as i come closer and prepaare to say hi, ont of the girls gives me the middle finger
>shouts at me and acts like i just killed her mother
>i ask "are you mentally ill?"
>notice she's actually crying her eyes out
>other girl gets up and starts touching my head very angrily, in broken english says "you are mentally ill, her mother just died"
>say the first thing that comes to my mind
>"I dont care, that's not my problem"

I have been feeling guilty about this the whole day, I think this is probably the most sociopathinc thing i've ever said. how do i deal with this feel?

i guess you guys could also post things you feel guilty of here
>>
>>18385830
It was a mistake. She will move past it. This was a learning experience, and you'll probably avoid being an asshole like that in the future
>>
>>18385830
There's no way you could have known her mother had just died, and walking around everyone on egg-shells is no way to live. Showing some kindness and apologizing would have been better, but you were drunk and spoke plainly. They also shouldn't have provoked you by being rude. It happens. Be kinder next time.
>>
>acts like i just killed her mother
>"her mother just died"
top kek
>>
>>18385830
Did you
>>
yeah, guess i can't do anything about it now. i regretted it almost instantly, guess it more the alcohol talking. hope she's feeling a bit better now
>>
>>18385830
I mean it's not your problem
>>
>>18386296
>some random slut is being a cunt for no reason
>op feels bad that he hurt her feelings, even though she was the one who was being a bitch
Pathetic.
>>
File: 1496411129597.jpg (43KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
1496411129597.jpg
43KB, 800x743px
yeah, guess you're right.
the thing is, after this whole thing my bros asked "what did you say to the girl? she was so angry"
and i was like "i dunno man, she's probably crazy"
kinda felt like those characters in movies you're supposed to hate
>>
>>18385830
You got caught in a moment and defensive and the fact you are remorseful shows you arent sociopathic or actually a dick.

Were all assholes sometimes. Thats universal.

Dont worry man. Just move on. Just one more thing for you to involuntarily reflect on now and then and feel like shit all over again. We all got a collection.
>>
>>18385830
Having a tragedy in your life doesnt give you the right to be a ass hat to others

>you've done nothing wrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.