[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 22

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
File: file.png (189KB, 340x453px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
189KB, 340x453px
>>18385654
spotty polka dot panties kinda turn me on for some reason.

Would it be weird if I bought some for my gf?
>>
>>18385778
Not really. Just make sure they're the right size. And don't expect her to wear them super often if she doesn't like them. Everyone's got their own thing but I'm glad my guy's not into polka dots lol
>>
>>18385785
It is not about the panties, but more about what is inside of them.

Ladies, do squats every 2nd day.
>>
>>18385803
Then why get her polka dot ones and not ones that she likes for sure?
>>
Girls, how would you feel if a complete stranger complimented you out of the blue on the street?
>>
i have a female friend that has a boyfriend. even though she isn't single, she acts like it in friend circle i'm in. she's trying to cuddle with me and 2 other guys. is it okay for me to be annoyed at this behaviour? it seems like she's trying too hard to get too much attention and i dislike it
>>
>>18385813
Depends on what happens afterwards and what the compliment was like. Usually, I'm dreading that whoever said it is going to follow me or keep talking to me. I hardly ever go outside, so if I'm outside it's for a reason, and it's not to strike up conversation with people
>>
>>18385820
How you feel is how you feel, there's no right or wrong way to feel about something. You don't like it, and that's okay. Maybe she's doing it for the attention, maybe she's just an affectionate person. Either way doesn't require you to like or dislike it
>>
Guys

How do you cope with your partner turning you down for sex?
>>
>>18385826
well, I only had it sometimes happen with one ex. I would just start fapping. She could never stand her own arousal and start masturbating on her own.
>>
>>18385823
>Usually, I'm dreading that whoever said it is going to follow me or keep talking to me.
>"also I will never approach anyone by myself"
>still manage to have sex
Fucking women, how do they do it
>>
>>18385833
I feel like if I just started masturbating, he would feel hurt and feel like I just wanted an orgasm more than sex with him
>>
>>18385824
she noticed i was being annoyed by it and got sad-ish about it since we're really close. i was thinking of confronting her about it but i'm unsure whether does it make me come off as jealous or something or is it reasonable for me to act this way. it's not up to me on how she behaves, we're not together but as a friend i should have opinion? i don't know why am i this autistic and overthinking it so much
>>
>>18385837
If I go to a party or a social gathering, then I'm there to talk. That's how I met my bf of 6+ years. It's just that if I'm at the mall, I'm trying to shop. If I'm at the grocery store, I'm trying to buy food. Social interactions stress me out and wear me down, so I prefer to stay in home unless I need something
>>
>>18385837
>still manage to have sex
she probably doesn't, tho

>>18385839
well, I never felt hurt by it. But yeah, I guess somebody might
>>
>>18385842
If the behavior makes you uncomfortable, you are free to tell her that and why. You can't control how she will interpret why you feel that way, but she will know one of your boundaries. Personally, I find it strange that she's so physically affectionate despite having a boyfriend. Makes me wonder if her boyfriend would be comfortable with her behavior. But anyways, I would say not to try and change her behavior, just let her know how you feel about her behavior
>>
>>18385845
how can you even work?

do you want children?
>>
>>18385853
I mean I can survive through social interactions, so I can work just fine. It's just that given the choice, I would rather be at home where I don't have to undergo the stress and anxiety. I never want children, bf doesn't either so it works out well. Don't want to seem confrontational but why'd you ask?
>>
>>18385852
i don't think he knows about it, whenever he's around she's always with him, but when it comes to her being without him in our friend circle, she's cuddly with few guys from class.

alright, if it comes down to it, i'll just say i feel uncomfortable with her acting that way and see how it resolves, thanks, needed a second opinion on it :)
>>
>>18385862
No problem. Yeah I'd say maybe not bring it up yourself unless her behavior gets really bad. In a perfect scenario she'd be the one to bring it up and you could be like "well it just makes me a bit uncomfortable sometimes"
>>
>>18385857
well, I'm just on the opposite side of spectrum - I have no problems with any kind of social interactions, be it friends or strangers, be it chill stuff or calling someone on some big shit.

So it's hard forme to imagine your life and it seems to me it must be really hard your way. And I just kind of wanted to know more about your actual limitations
>>
Girls,

What does it feel like to be in a relationship once the honeymoon period is over? Will I still be attracted to my boyfriend or will it be like having a friend that I'm okay having sex with?
>>
>>18385864
thing is, i think one guy is falling for her because of her cuddling mood whenever she drinks. he's a lonely clumsy guy and since she's cuddlish with him, i wouldn't be surprised if he caught feelings. it's as if she's trying to have a few back-up guys if her relationship falls apart even tho she would never end up with that guy. jesus girls are complicated
>>
>>18385870
Oh gotcha, no problem man. I'm very awkward and bad at social interactions. If I'm ordering food at a restaurant, I'll memorize what to say and how to say it beforehand instead of trying to improvise at the time, because that's when shit really hits the fan. When I talk to someone, it's just an overload of looking at them and trying to interpret what they're actually saying and thinking, and how and when and what I should respond with. When I'm at the store, I cringe when employees head towards me with a helpful smile because I just want to be left alone and I hate turning people down, even if it's just preparing to say "No, I'm just looking around, thanks!" It's just a lot of effort to put in, so I don't willingly choose to talk to people all that much. Unfortunately for my bf, I'm pretty dependent on him for social interaction because he's one of two or three people that are actually easy to talk to. He's the only person I've met who recharges me instead of drains me when I talk to him
>>
>>18385871
I've been with my guy for over 6 years now and I'm still attracted to him. But we've been LDR for 5 years so maybe that's delayed when the honeymoon phase is over

>>18385877
That is worrisome, but it's best to not make assumptions, especially assuming the worst in people. That might be what she's doing, or she might be completely unaware
>>
Here's my situation
>date girl on and off 5 years
>cheated on her, feel bad
>we're together for a while last year
>eventually just drift apart, both a little salty
>agree to stay friends
>she later unfriends me, says she can't do it
>OK fine

Now it's been like 6 months and I have a mutual friend who tells me she's kinda down, (yes I Facebook stalk get) she posts these emo "I miss someone" things, but we don't talk.

I'd go say hi in person but I dunno where she works and she mainly chills at home, how cringy is it to just text her saying "dude. I'm sorry for being shit but I miss talking to you, what's up?"
>>
>>18385813
Flattered but anxious. I had this happen to me once and I couldn't stop sweating. Not a fun experience.
>>18385820
It's not right. I would be annoyed too. Tell her to stop or tell her boyfriend.
>>18385871
It will feel like he's a new person now, and just a friend but not someone you would want to hug or kiss constantly as you once did. You will probably feel annoyed, distant, and want to do less couple-ish things. If you fell out of the honeymoon period and just want to have sex, it would be a good idea to tell him. I'm sure he won't mind. Sex is sex.
>>
>>18385894
I'm not sure what to recommend. Obviously, it seems like both of you want to talk, I'm just not sure if that's what you *should* do. Why did you switch to just being friends?
>>
>>18385778
Not really

>>18385813
Depends on what the compliment is and what he expects out of it

>>18385871
If it's a good relationship, it's great. You're comfortable around each other and don't feel like you have to meet any expectations. They're your best friend and you're their best friend, but you also get to fuck them. What's not to love about it?
>>
>>18385894
If you were my ex I would want you to stay away from me. She's just venting and getting through it, but that doesn't mean she needs you. If she did, she wouldn't unfriend you. No offense here, but I did this too and it just made it worse when my ex contacted me.
>>
>>18385888
she's been kissing me on the cheek and told me few days ago that she loves me the most of everyone, it's really screwed up. i don't think much of it but if she's doing anything similiar to the lonely guy i think he'd start wanting to actually be with her. do i make her aware of the situation or do i just let it be? i feel like she's being way too childish and playing with people's emotions too much

>>18385896
idk her boyfriend, we don't really get along well since i'm close to her i guess?
>>
I'm 21, average looking but I'm financially successful. Most Women I've dated seem to be after money. Any tips on how to distinguish between someone who likes me and not my money? It seems like I'm just being exploited?
>>
>>18385914
Date someone who's older than you and therefore more likely to be financially secure themselves.

Good luck finding someone older willing to date a 21 year old tho.
>>
>>18385911
Okay well kissing you on the cheek seems more like she's trying to make somebody catch feelings. Even just saying she "loves" you the most, that's bizarre to me. Maybe you could talk to the lonely guy or something, see how he feels about the situation? I'm not sure. I'm trying not to assume that she's being a stereotypical female, but it honestly kinda sounds like she is
>>
>>18385894
I've been in her situation, not with an ex, but with a friend. Just because she misses you doesn't mean that she actually wants you in her life.
>>
>>18385914
It all comes down to how much she depends on you financially. Does she ever offer to pay on a date? Buy her own things? Have a job? The smart way to do this is to not tell anyone you are financially successful until you're longer in the relationship. You can word your job title differently sometimes.
>>
>>18385924
>>18385907
Listen to these people. I'm biased towards being more optimistic because my guy cheated on me and we broke up but got back together
>>
>>18385921
hmh if i ever get into a situation with the lonely guy that i'm able to ask him what's up with them, i'll do that. but yeah, what she's doing is fucked up desu, it's tiring, i wish everything was just more direct so everyone could be happy and less confused. thanks for the tips once again, really appreciate it :)
>>
>>18385901
Both went through a depressive period, we just couldn't handle ourselves let alone another person. At least that is what she said, and how I felt about myself.

>>18385907
>>18385924
You might be right. I go on dates and have friends but God damn it I miss HER, I don't really care for the girls I've been seeing lately. Plus I mean 5 years... Oh well. Maybe I'll run into her in person, I told myself I didn't want to do any weak ass texting shit, because I know she won't. That's how we ended up back together the last time, me texting her, and we ended up split again... but I guess we're both older now, who knows.

Will still miss that person though, it would be easier if I could just know she misses me or if we could just be friends or SOMETHING
>>
File: 1489935403005.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1489935403005.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>18385948
>but I guess we're both older now
>says the 16 year old
>>
>>18385963
I'm 25 you fucking teenage cunt
>>
>>18385931
My job requires me to wear good suits, If I'm going on a date I'm very likely to come directly from work, so hiding it doesn't really work.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (25KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
25KB, 500x300px
>>18385968
sure you are
>>
Girls

What are little things in bed your partner does that you love? You know, small gestures like caressing a certain part, or maybe little bites
>>
>>18385948
Do you really just want to be friends though? Is that something you would actually be comfortable with for the rest of the time you know her, never craving for something more? Or is it that you'd like to be friends because you know it's developed into more in the past?
>>
>>18385978
Every time he slides his hands over any part of me during sex, I melt a little. If he slides his hands under my back during missionary, I'm putty. He also likes to tease me before going down on me by breathing out close to my pussy (idk why but the hot air feels great). It's also cute whenever we're fucking and he's the one that comes to me to start kissing
>>
File: 1492078671727.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492078671727.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>18385968
Woah! Alright now kid, don't get too aggressive! You probably have school tomorrow, might wanna use your energy wisely
>>
>>18385970
Do you work with any women? How do you feel about dating older women?
>>
>>18385970
Just change clothes first it can't be that hard. Put the clothes in your car if you have to.
>>
>>18385985
The second one to be honest. I think it would be nice to still just talk to her, but I'd be lying if I said otherwise.
>>
Does this sound annoyed or anything? This was the last message she sent before going dark (Almost 2 weeks ago now)

>"You got it, might be a while since we have department training."
>>
>>18386019
No, it doesn't really have a tone at all. Hard to tell without context or being in her head though.
>>
>>18385914
What kinds of girls do you go after? You can't always judge a book by its cover, but sometimes the high maintenance gold digger type will be very vain and interested in appearances. Dont bring up the specifics of your job and wait until you've found out if she likes you for you. Try to keep the dates on the cheaper side and see how she feels about it.
>>
File: file.png (278KB, 400x748px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
278KB, 400x748px
>>18386022
I am a bit wordy naturally. But she gets the same way once we get talking. This was basically leading up to her message. She sent it right after that last message.

Since then nothing
>>
>>18386018
Go away. You cheated on her, and a part of her cannot forgive you. Please leave this girl alone. You will only bring trouble into her life. Should have thought about how much you'd like to talk to her before cheating.
>>
whats the best/most reliable way to tell if a guy is a virgin?
>>
>>18386035
Fuck off faggot, now I'm going to message her just to spite you
>>
>>18386030
what took you so long to reply about telegram?
>>
>>18386037
Just at first sight or some guy you're dating and eventually want to have sex with?
>>
>>18386041
I was working at the time, so I can have gaps like that easily.

She does, well, did the same thing. Sometimes with upto 5-6 hour gaps
>>
>>18386039
I think you should kill yourself instead. You have already proven your worth, even if you do get back together, you'll cheat on her again. The only real option here is to kill yourself. The guilt is killing you, I can tell. You're seething right now.
>>
How do I stop being bitter towards women? I want to like you guys.
>>
>>18386007
I don't have a problem with dating older women, but I'm kinda uncertain on how to behave on a date with an older women.
I want several children to, in 5 or more years, but most of the women I know don't want children.
>>
>>18386051
>cheating is the worst thing ever guise
My sweet summer child
>>
>>18386055
If you don't think cheating is the worst you could do to someone you "love," you're such a shitty person. How would you feel if she cheated on you?
>>
>>18386046
some guy im talking to on okcupid

im attracted to him and he told me he was a virgin (hes 23) i just feel like hes lieing for some reason because hes not unattractive and he works in a really uppity area (seattle) and doesnt act like hes religious or anything
>>
>>18386061
You can't now until he's in your bed but don't be surprised, plenty of completely otherwise normal men stay virgins until 20-25 years old solely because they're awkward or insecure with women
>>
Guys, why do you make rape jokes?
>>
>>18386048
>>18386022
Also, this is more or less our last lengthy conversation

http://imgur.com/a/xKjSm
>>
>>18386071
can you give an example?

i never really hear rape jokes, unless you mean like "someone should rape that girl" which isnt really a joke its just someone being a jackass
>>
>>18386083
My friend said he was going to rape me but he said it was just a joke. He always says it though, getting kinda weird now
>>
>>18386091
That's not a joke, that's called being a creep and an autist. Cut him off, you don't need friends like that
>>
>>18386091

>>18386093 This. Cut that fucker off now.
>>
>>18386091
I don't think I'd say that even to my "manliest" female friends. The guy is a fucking autist.
>>
>>18386094
>>18386093
I didn't know, I thought it was a joke because he was always laughing about it. So what if he gets mad at me cutting him off? He lives in the same apartment building, so it's not easy to avoid him
>>
Is it weird to go to a party of a girl who rejected you?
I already didn't go, just asking to make sure
>>
>>18386075
>http://imgur.com/a/xKjSm
Honestly dude this conversation is really boring. Try to get off the small talk shit asap. Small talk over text is an instant snooze for me.

Personally I just text for banter and setting up a date.
>>
>>18386103
Depents on the type of party I woud say.
If it's a big party ~100 or more guests, no prob going.
>>
>>18386100
I can't believe you're defending him. It's your life and you can stay friends with him if you want, but my advice is to get rid of him.
>>
>>18386100
Some dude in our apartment complex that we were all acquaintances with( but gave us bad vibes from making off color jokes and being fucking shiesty in general) just got thrown in prison for raping a 15 y/o. Cut him out yo.
>>
>>18386060
I think the worst thing you could do is to have feelings for someone and not tell them - regardless of the situation. What a waste of a life
>>
>>18386109
No, what I mean is that I'm now scared he'll get mad at me and act on it. I'm worried for my safety.
>>
>>18386106
Eh, theres some odd circumstances with her. Where text is the only method of contact. (SHe avoids meeting up for some reason. With anyone)

Also, well, she seems to have ghosted me. And honestly, that last conversation was for a specific reason. Specifically that I was worrying for her, that she might burn out.
>>
>>18386119
Then either move without telling him, or let people close to you know what the situation is and that if anything happens to you, to suspect him first.

Chances are he's just going to become an /r9k/ loser though.
>>
>>18386037
He probably avoids talking about sex. If a conversation was started up about sex he might not have a ton to say about it because hes never done it.

Or you could just ask him, but he may become defensive about it. If you do ask him, ask him alone not in front of others.
>>
>>18386071
Jokes are funny.
>>
>>18386061
Decent looking man here, was a virgin until 24. Why would a man lie about being a virgin? It's usually a sensitive issue for guys.
>>
>>18386091
HAHAHA.... wait that isn't funny. Tell your friend he's shitty at joking.
>>
>>18386139
okay rapist
>>
Is it possible to be friends with a girl you had sex with? We had a pretty wild romance over the course of a month, and she ended up just wanting to be "just friends". And then we had sex again and it was a bit of a mess afterward.

We are now on speaking terms and want to really try to be friends. I really do value her friendship, but is it really possible for us to be around each other without having sex after having such an intense physical attraction?
>>
>>18386150
In same situation now, I get angry seeing her with the worthless guy she's with now so I'd say no.

Only reason I'm not 100% out of her life is because we work at the same place, if I got a new job she'd be fully cut off. She just wants attention, trust me dude. Some girls just need to fuck a guy to add him to the stable. Don't be that guy.
>>
>Girlfriend and I's 6 year anniversary is in a little under two months.
>Planning on a surprise trip to Italy.
>Asked her boss without her knowing if it would be okay if she took a holiday.
>She said okay.
>About to go to the travel agency and book flights.
>At the end of it I'm planning to propose to her.

Is this too much? I'm starting to think it might be over the top.
>>
>>18386161
Unless you've discussed marriage seriously, I would skip the proposing part. The rest sounds nice though.
>>
>>18386122
Also we havent spoken in person for a year. So, really the whole friendship or what ever it is grew purely over text
>>
>>18386156

I am actually the one that wants the attention. I don't have very many friends (not from this country), and she is someone I enjoy talking to. I am going to date other girls, but I really don't want our weird fucking energy to fuck my shit up at some point because we catchup for coffee and then end up at my place.
>>
>>18386161
do it anon, its perfect timing and romantic. but remember what marriage is. are you ready for that?
>>
>>18386170
You won't end up at her place, I guarantee she's got another dude ready to go
>>
girl im dating likes to call me between 12 and 2am drunk, wants to go get food/cuddle/fuck (which im not opposed too), but always feels bad about "making me come over to see her" when shes sober and I assure her its nothing like that, and that I enjoy coming over to make sure shes doing fine and all that stuff.

kind of a weird dynamic and I don't know what to feel, she said she loves me and is so grateful to have someone like me in her life that will do such things (Race through the late night to see if shes okay), but again it was when she was drunk and I don't know what to believe.

Either way I'm a sucker and I always fall for it drive over there.
>>
>last week my jack russell died, she was 16 years old
>feel really depressed
>girlfriend wants to go out to parties or to the city
>i just want to spend my time drinking alone
how can i get her to just leave me alone for another week?
>>
>>18386192
have a fight with her on purpose, a really big one. she will want you away for a week
- psychologist
>>
I've figured out the root cause of many of my difficulties in life, particularly socially and even more so romantically are directly related to my self esteem problems. However, my usual coping strategy I unconsciously developed of panic, withdraw, get good has been proven to be ineffective time and again. Wat do?
>>
>>18386192
Talk to her about it
>>
>>18385654
Ok so I told this girl that I had a crush on her, she said that she also had a crush on me. She flirts with me, lets me sneak over (She's 17 and I'm 18) and has said yes to see a movie.

My problem is she calls me a friend, even though we've both admitted our feelings. Could the problem be that I haven't asked her out?
Also: Is talking about my problems to her a deal breaker?
>>
>>18386169
A few details about her past
1) she left WVU after a semester. She posted this tweet some months later "It's so frustrating seeing how good I had it & threw it all away"
2) There were a set of drunken tweets from HS, and also that she was looking for party schools. And WVU was listed.
3) Had weight loss surgery at 18. Dunno what to make of this. She wasn't too bad really. 5'8 @ 180lbs? Kinda chubby, but not to the point where I would consider surgery
4) She has a relationship that seemed to have ended badly and she posted this "I''ve never wanted to get over someone so badly"/ "Hate feeling like this "
Also posted a tweet long ago about hating when she would catch feels for someone. And a bunch of sappy romantic tweets. (Also seemed to have very low self esteem and what not)
>>
>>18386239
>She's 17 and I'm 18
Hi pedo.
>>
>>18386252
Dude we helped you before. What the fuck?
>>
>>18386257
Eh. It's mostly the ambiguity of the situation is keeping me from just accepting it. So, I ask a few times hoping to get different advice. Maybe something will become apparent
>>
Girls and guys

What's the best way to keep my mind off of the opposite sex?

Girls are something I don't think I should have on my mind or in my life the next couple of years. How can I keep my mind clear?
>>
>>18386253
>>18386253
Thanks for such wonderful advice
>>
>>18386317
No problem. Come again!
>>
>>18385944
Not the guy you had a back-and-forth with but I would suggest asking if she thinks her bf would be okay with this behavior and if she does then why she doesnt do this when he's around
>>
>>18386179

Duh? Wait. Are you some beta dude that dates only one girl at a time? Stop giving advice.
>>
>>18386039

Say you love her and breaking up with her was THE worst mistake of your life then dump her right after you had sex with her then after a day say you're sorry and you wanna meet here somewhere to talk and make up but instead of going to the place you agreed upon send a snap of you fucking her best friend

That'll show him
>>
Guys and Girls: if your partner was having second thoughts / passively seeking other people, would you rather he or she

>tells you they're struggling in the relationship
>says nothing
>just breaks up with you
>>
>>18386239
Pls help
>>
>>18386346
Not everyone can be Chad.
>>18386371
Just break up.
>>18386375
The cops can help.
>>
>>18386385
>Not everyone can be Chad.

Uh, that's so not true. Unless you are seriously fucked up in some way.
>>
>>18386371
tell and break up
>>
>>18386371
Id rather her tell me shes having doubts.
Nothing pisses me off more than when shes texting other guy 'friends'.
>>
>>18386161
That sounds amazing. I would love something like that. Just be sure she actually wants to get married before you pop the question.
>>
>>18386387
Where the fuck do you live dude. Only the top 20% of men have luck.
>>
>>18386403

Only 20% of Chad's are just "lucky". The rest actually work at it.
>>
>>18386403
Viper you are responding to some bait pls stop
>>
Fuck..

Guys, did you know that sex/fapping is good to do when you have studying and exams approaching?

I just learned that seminal fluid drains the body of zinc which is vital for cognitive memory and skills.
>>
>match with girl on tinde tuesday
>shes from thailand
>apparently here for intern and to get better at English
>download Line to talk to her easier
>we chat for like 3 days
>she also started working at mcdonalds
>try to set up date with her 3 times
>"im 50/50 excited time"
>yesterday tell her to just get back to me when she has time off
>"ok"
>she still keeps msging me

I'm not trippin or anything but I found it funny. I want to fuck her before she goes back in 3 months.
>>
>>18386454
That's messed up dude. Help her with English.
>>
>>18386454
>girl leads on anon so she has someone to teach her English: the post
>>
>>18386485
>>18386491
I aint teaching her shit unless she puts out
>>
>>18386496
you're talking to her arent you? immersion learning anon!
>>
>>18386517
Was. She just msged me asking how my day was and I said "good", she said "ok"

and that was it.
>>
>>18386521
You're a dick. Until she has sex with you, you won't even bother being nice? People from thailand are friendly, she likely wants to get to know you more before having sex.
>>
>>18386525
We literally chatted non stop from Tuesday to Saturday. There isn't really much else to say. I'm nice and all and she seems nice (even sent me a few selfies) but I get annoyed at just chatting, especially for this long. In terms of msgs sent its like 65% her 45% me.
>>
Me and girl start hanging out and making out regularly and i've never gone this far.

What should i expect? When does it become "official" and exclusive?
>>
File: 1475809247606.jpg (84KB, 625x438px) Image search: [Google]
1475809247606.jpg
84KB, 625x438px
Shit's ambivalent right now, and I thought I'd throw some words out to the internet and see if I might come across some random interesting perspective.

I'm 24 and I have never dated anyone seriously or had an experience with love, but I honestly don't care. Sure I have in the past and now and then I'll consider it and consider some possible good outcomes, but most of the time I come to the conclusion that I usually like just being alone and keeping things simple and calm.

Hell I honestly don't even have many friends and don't get out much socially nor do I care. I have a bunch of hobbies and a job I enjoy that allows me tons of leisure time. I'm rather content with my life and find joy in a large variety of things.

All in all I consider myself laid back, but as it comes to dating, it seems I'm almost too content, and I don't know what to do about that. Most times I literally do not care, and I usually have a tendency to call it quits at the sign of first tension and then go do something else.
>>
>>18386547
Have yall even fucked yet?
>>
>>18385948
sounds like someones in love

just get back together with her, it seems like you want to anyway and don't screw it up this time
>>
Is there a subtle way to ask a girl you're interested in if she has a boyfriend?

Something that won't give away that I like her too early. In college btw.
>>
>>18386556
almost
>>
>>18386567
Grow some balls and ask her.
>>
>>18386553
What are you saying? What do you want? You like being alone but you don't want to be too content when dating? Just don't date at all. You make no sense. Ask a question or make your own thread to vent.
>>
Why are women so obsessed with shoes.
>>
>>18386656
Have you never met a man who is obsessed with collecting sneakers?
>>
Grills: How do I get nudes....not being a perv but I feel like I've missed out on a lot of life and it seems like it would be fun or at least flattering.

Serious. I'm 30 and my life has pretty much been a Stephen king novel.
>>
>>18386672
>30
>this desperate for nudes
Chat up some 18 year olds or something because your level of maturity is pretty on par with theirs
>>
>>18386656
Why are men so obsessed with cars, beer, sports, and sex?
>>
>>18386679
Well after running for my life for a number of years I haven't had time to pursue normal relationships. Most other ppl seem to have fun doing it so why not?
>>
>>18386687
Cars, beer and sports sux -- in the opinion of a man
>>
I tell my girlfriend i love her semi often and she always responds back with an i love you too, but she never initiates it first. Why could that be? Ive decided that im not going to say it till she initiates it herself, what do yall think
>>
>>18386691
What?
>>
File: 1462511762642.jpg (24KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
1462511762642.jpg
24KB, 540x332px
>>18386657
No
>>18386687
>shoes are the same as sex
>mfw
>>
>>18386710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkykT2MZUs
>>
girls, how would you react if you were to have sex with a guy you like for the first time but he cums too fast?
>>
more of a vent but

i really can't stand some women. they can be as abrasive and annoying as any other man but the problem is quite a few of them shroud that in emotional sensitivity and empathy and it comes off very deceitful and manipulative.

like imagine opening up to some girl just for her to backstab you later because she poured out some of her feelings to you and created a false atmosphere of trust and intimacy.

another thing that bothers me is a lot of these girls who do it get very offended and defensive when called out on their shit, but the men tend to be like "yeah" and own up to their bullshit.

its a shame so many people from these internet parts are more emotionally damaged, creepy, and plain more mentally ill than "normalfags".
>>
Would you fuck a 35 year old man if he was very attractive.
>>
>>18386756
Yes, not a myth that older men are better. 30+ is ideal and im 22/f
>>
>>18386756
If he was my celebrity crush who is already in his 30's... yes.
If you're just some regular guy then nope.
>>
>>18386762
Yikes. Younger men are more physically attractive though. Plus their dicks are better.
>>
>>18386744
>youtuber
youtubers arent like normal people anon. in real life, women collect insane amounts of shoes and men just have a pair or two and dont give a fuck.
>>
>>18386762
creepy
>>
>>18386767
Then how come I only have 3 pairs. Stop stereotyping
>>
>>18386773
Of every woman I know, they all have at least 10 pairs of shoes. Even my gf doesn't understand it but does it anyway.
Stereotypes exist for a reason and so far shoes seems like fact more than stereotype.
>>
>>18386762
This was the correct answer. Men in there thirties fuck better and it is a fact that our penises do not get smaller only longer. So you win the game.
>>
>>18386762
t. 30 year old man
>>
>>18386773
tomboy right? i've never known a girl that had less than 5 pairs of shoes
>>
>>18386779
Thinking about a random thirty year old man "attractive" or not with mothballs on his dick is disgusting but it is hot when I think about it in perspective of that one exceptional guy I like
>>
File: 1477377369420.png (164KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1477377369420.png
164KB, 427x358px
>>18386762
>>18386779
not very subtle
>>
>>18386767
I know a few guys that collect sneaker anon. This pair of Nikes are selling for $445 for example.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Max-1-Premium-TZ-LAF-Livestrong-372444-071-/161916769952
>>
>>18386765
Well 35 is still young. I would date men up to early 40s. Its a personal preference of mine. Most girls would say no or find it creepy but I find younger men too immature and would pick an older one. Older men are mature, know what they want, take me seriously, and know how to treat a woman. Its not about money either cause I buy my own shit but it will be the best experience a girl will have assuming he's not a manchild
>>18386768
Thats a first
>>18386785
Why not
>>
>>18386787
Shoes for the sake of OMG SHOES is different to buying certain shoes as an investment. Some shoes can hold strange value but people will collect anything these days. Stock brokers aren't obsessed with collecting stocks to look at the stock, they want to invest and sell it off.
>>
>>18386781
shut-in that never goes out lol
>>
>>18386779
Where can I meet older men
>>
Ladies, what the fuck is the deal with going to a guys house with absolutely no intentions of getting physical? This does not often happen but it has happened to me a couple times in my life.

Do you seriously expect to be alone in a room with a man and him not trying anything? It's just fucking weird specially when they are the ones who request to go to my house.
>>
>>18385813
>Girls, how would you feel if a complete stranger complimented you out of the blue on the street?
A man? slightly uncomfortable and worried he's going to harrass me. Another woman? Flattered and pleased.
>>
>>18386802
When you're an older woman. Older guys are cautious of younger women and don't want to get roped into some kind of daddy issues shit. Or they're married, whichever comes first.
>>
>>18386802
Anywhere, there everywhere and they want to fuck you. Join now.
>>
>>18386756
>Would you fuck a 35 year old man if he was very attractive.
I'm only 18, so not really. Too big of an age gap, and I don't do hookups.
>>
>>18386564
How would you word your message?

I was just going to tell the truth
>So I told myself I'd hit 5 goals this year and if I still missed you, I'd break down and tell you I missed you, that I'm sorry and wasn't to know how you're doing.

I did hit 5 good goals as well, latest being new job. But it's been a year, you know? I just wish I could see her once in person, there's so much emotion I can't get through a text.
>>
>>18386812
What if they could put a gap I'm your pussy?
>>
>>18386804
I did this once expecting to just hang out as friends. It's annoying when that one guy wants to fuck. Or if I'm interested in you romantically I may just want to hang out and get to know you more before sleeping with you
>>18386811
Why do old guys just want to fuck us?
>>
>>18386765
>Yikes. Younger men are more physically attractive though. Plus their dicks are better.

Are you the same type of femfag who says men only want girls for their looks, and that men who pass over fatties are shaming them?
>>
>>18386815
shut the fuck up and leave her alone already i hope she blocks you
>>
>>18386802
If you see a man you like just smile if he doesn't approach you he's not worthy of your time.
>>
>>18386818
I apologize for my grammar. "In"your pussy.
>>
>>18386823
Why do you hate love? Bitter virgin white knight
>>
>>18386825
>I apologize for my grammar. "In"your pussy.
Nah. Bad grammar is a massive turnoff anyway.
>>
>>18386808
I don't understand what your saying?
>>
>>18386820
But why my house? Nobody does anything fun at their house, people just watch tv, play video games or clean up, what do women expect to happen?

I never invite my male friends to my house unless it's to play video games or smoke weed, if we wanna "do" then we go outside.
>>
>>18386827
>love
>says the cheater
kys faggot why did you cheat
>>
>>18386820
Because they are old and this thing called time wears us all down. They would be willing to spend all their dough on you too if they cared enough.
>>
>>18386836
>to play video games or smoke weed
Exactly this. Why can't this happen with a girl? A lot of girls and guys do this without sex anon I think you may have a sex addiction. This is abnormal behavior.
>>
>>18386820
>Why do old guys just want to fuck us?
Because a relationship won't work, the age gap is massive and then there's maturity. Think about it, would you want to be dating someone a decade younger than you? I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>18386838
Uh oh boys, don't anyone ever make a mistake in life, because Mr life experience says nobody can keep forgiveness in their heart
>>
File: 1496369148094.jpg (340KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496369148094.jpg
340KB, 1280x800px
How to bring up smoking weed with gf.

Backstory: had a conversation 4 years ago about it, she didn't, kinda wanted to, but then didn't, (didn't break up, moved away, then back, and newly together again), before I moved back, she talked about drinking with me, but I really want to smoke with her instead.
>>
>>18386848
once a cheater always a cheater
>>18386851
how fucking old are you? talk to the bitch and call it a day
FIN
>>
>>18386802

This is really stupid. Go to some downtown bars, plenty of older men there.
>>
>>18386796
The price is high because there area significant amount of collectors.
>>
>>18386820
>Why do old guys just want to fuck us?

Why do young guys just want to fuck you?

Because people like intimacy and sex.

Why do monkeys like to fuck each other?
>>
First of all love isn't real. There is no real love except for the 4 loves. Affection, friendship, Eros and charity. All can be derived from this. The love we speak of in this thread is delusional.
>>
Where does one find a girl that enjoys spending time at home and isn't a party fiend?

Not a couch potato mind you.

All the girls I know are the "omg let's partyyy" all day kind of girls. Which I'm not saying is a bad thing by the way
>>
File: 1480233055549.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1480233055549.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>18386861
thanks m'lady
>>
>>18386822
You sound like a greasy old man anon. But no, I don't care if a man doesn't date fatties. I don't date fatties. I also don't date ugly men.

I'm openly honest with my physical discrimination towards men.
>>
>>18386861
>>18386861

true dat.

No girl has EVER dated a guy because she was in love in the sense we claim.

Same for guys. Romantic love, especially at first sight, is a myth people tell themselves to not feel like assholes.

When you choose to engage with someone, you're asking yourself 'is this person GOOD FOR ME?'.

That's you're criteria. How does this person MAKE YOU FEEL?

What do they bring to your life?

These are the questions you try to answer by dating or screwing someone.

That's not love. Consider that more arranged marriages have 'love' in them than free will marriages in the west, 2/3 of marriages in west end in divorce, and 70% of divorces are initiated by women.

You don't divorce someone you love. If you 'fall out of love', its because you never really loved them in the first place, for who they are. You only loved 'what they gave you', feelings, good sex, a stable two person household, whatever.

Everyone looking for a relationship or a quick lay is going into it for inherently SELFISH reasons.

There's no shame in that, as long as you admit it.
>>
>>18386868
I'm not italian, you racist.
>>
>>18386846
Well that would be illegal on my end (22). But who wouldnt want to settle with a younger woman? It's better for the guy. I am also mature for my age, hence why I dont like guys my age. I think its just you.
>>18386856
I dont like going to bars. I prefer to drink at a quiet restaurant
>>18386860
Older men look to settle down more than young men. Thats the difference. I want an old man to marry. When hes retired and sick I can take care of him and play the sexy nurse, listen to his stories, drive him to doctors appointments, and do old man things like golfing and riding boats.
>>
>>18386870
I agree. I mean if you wanna fuck be honest. Women I have found find that reasonable. I mean fucking feels food.
>>
>>18386843
She doesn't even drink, there is no way she would want to smoke weed.

Also on our first date we went into an arcade that we walked by and had to basically force her to play one credit, afterwards we just left the place.

Did she want to find out what I do at my house? I smoke, I play vidya, I read and I draw, she can watch me doing either of those if she wants for all I care but come the fuck on, a guy and a girl alone in a room is naive to even think that the guy would not try to have sex.

Why can't this happen with a girl?
Take your frienzone and shove-it up your ass, she doesn't even have a good enough computer to play dota, we can't lan-party.
>>
>>18386875
Young women aren't stable and they're much more likely to cheat because they're in the best period of their lives. It's better for both parties to keep it strictly sexual.
>>
>>18386877
Some girls just want to cuddle you moron they are not as horny as guys are
>>
>>18386878
Pretty much this but also not so much the cheating but just being on very different levels for various things. It just doesn't work.
>>
>>18386756
Only if I had daddy issues, which I don't.

>>18386804
If he's never shown interest in me, they why should I presume that he's going to try and fuck me? Don't say 'guys and girls can't be friends so of course he wants to fuck,' I've had plenty of platonic male friends and I have friends who have platonic male friends. It's not uncommon.
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>am i attractive?
i know it's clichè and a pretty silly question, but i've had girls call me flattering things.

but ive also had insults.

if i am attractive, what is it about me?
>>
>>18386875
>I am also mature for my age, hence why I dont like guys my age. I think its just you.
It's worth considering that you're just going after the wrong guys. People can be mature or immature at any age, to think any guy who's 30 will always be more mature than a 20 something counterpart is stupid.
>>
>>18386883
Bruno Mars-Harry Styles fusion looking headass
>>
>>18386881
>>18386878
This makes me so sad guys. My dream is only a dream. Maybe someday I'll take care of you two. I volunteer at a nursing home because of my fantasy.
>>18386884
Its about the experiences he has with women. Do you know how many 20 year olds never even had girlfriends? They dont know what to do. Its like teaching a baby. Last guy I dated was 21 y/o virgin I gave a chance and he treated me like a guy friend.
>>
>>18386882
The only way platonic friendships work is when one of the parties just represses all feelings or both parties are so ugly neither is interested.
>>
>>18386875
Look as a very old person I gotta say, that's what your doing now with men, why is it different. I mean we are independent, more money better at sex...
>>
>>18386883
Could stand to lose some weight and chill out on the Latin lover look.
>>
>>18386892
Even if that were true, it'd have the same effect as being platonic so that's hardly an argument.
>>
>>18386883
You're average.
>bad fashion
>male bitch face
>manlet
>chest exposed
Your greatest asset are your eyes and hairline. Smile more and dress better to improve.
>>
>>18386890
>Its about the experiences he has with women. Do you know how many 20 year olds never even had girlfriends? They dont know what to do. Its like teaching a baby. Last guy I dated was 21 y/o virgin I gave a chance and he treated me like a guy friend.
I can't say I've encountered that. Where I am everyone has dated someone by finishing highschool and most people are in proper relationships by their early 20s.

So again I'll say, you're meeting the wrong people. Regular people have dated regularly and aren't virgins by the time their in their 20s.
>>
>>18386897
no doubt on the weight, also i just got back from a week in spain so i look very spiccy
>>
>>18386880
>She wanted to make me a cuddle bitch.
>I'm the bad guy for refusing to.

So I want A and she wants B and somehow I'm the bad guy just because our intentions are different? Fuck that logic man, I will accept her not having romatic interest in me, I will accept her missunderstanding my intentions but I'm not the bad guy for wanting to have sex with a female I find attractive specially when she requests to go to my house and expect me to decide on the activities.

>>18386882
Are you seriously trying to justify the friendzone?
>>
>>18386899
i'm 6'1 lmao

also, i get lots of compliments on this flannel desu
>>
File: 1390214829968.gif (485KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
1390214829968.gif
485KB, 300x172px
>>18386890
>I volunteer at a nursing home because of my fantasy.
>>
>>18386898
Well if you consider a friendship where one party is perpetually frustrated a good friendship I guess
>>
>>18386883
Don't listen to them your average to hot.
>>
>>18386903
It's too big on you. And please button it up, you're dressed like a slut. Don't you know it makes me horny to see your chest?
>>
>>18386902
>Are you seriously trying to justify the friendzone?
What are you talking about? I'm not a mindreader, if you can't be upfront about your intentions and feelings, that's not my fault.

>>18386908
It's not up to the person who doesn't have feelings to manage the other person's feelings.
>>
>>18386906
Am I honestly the only girl with an older man fantasy? I feel like a weirdo now I thought this was normal?
>>
>>18386883
>pimples
>bad shit
>too many buttons undone

Switch the shirt and only have one button (two at the most) undone.
>>
>>18386917
Women with older man fantasies usually have it as purely sexual since they know it won't work as a serious relationship and they sure as hell don't volunteer at nursing homes to help with the fantasy. So you're a little weird since you've taken the fantasy and you're expecting too much from it, plus the nursing home thing just for that is seriously weird.
>>
>>18386884
I don't think so. Time will teach you things. Just because you believe or act like you are mature does not give you actual experience.
>>
>>18386914
I agree with that.

But the original point was that truly platonic friendships do not really exist.
>>
>>18386922
Volunteering isn't weird anon. It's all that separates us from the animals.
>>
>>18386929
Volunteering at a nursing home just to be around older guys because you're attracted to them? That's some weird shit.
>>
>>18386917
No its normal. Lots of women like that.
>>
>>18386934
Well yeah but I assume she didn't mean that. Unless she did then yeah that's weird.
>>
>>18386890
>>18386917
>volunteer at nursing home to be around older guys because you want to fuck them
thats some gross shit
>>
>>18386940
It is. Her fantasy is being with a really old guy and nursing him

>Maybe someday I'll take care of you two. I volunteer at a nursing home because of my fantasy.
>>
>>18386917
>>18386917

Its normal. Its not normal to admit to it, because in spite of all the evidence that this is how people naturally are attracted (women older, guys younger), what you have are reactive elements in your own psyche due to the cultural values of the day.

These days, relationships which cross significant age boundary lines are called abusive or borderline pedophilic, so people will suppress their natural tendencies and even lie to themselves and say "thats gross!" to avoid arousing the contempt and disgust of culture.

We all exist within culture and allow ourselves a modest amount of brainwashing to fit into the herd.
>>
Both to males and females, do you think there are people entirely undeserving of love?
>>
>>18386947
There are people that I think no one can love.
>>
>>18386944
whens the last time you got off to the idea of banging an old man that cant feed himself and started working at a nursing home as a way of fantasizing even more about it?
yeah me neither
>>
>>18386944
theres old man fantasies but this girls one is at a very different level
>>
>>18386756
I absolutely would. But I'm in my early 20s dating someone in his 30s so I'm biased.
>>
>>18386961
I don't think she said that...
>>
>>18386963
OK cool you have given me hope...
>>
>>18386965
>When hes retired and sick I can take care of him and play the sexy nurse, listen to his stories, drive him to doctors appointments, and do old man things like golfing and riding boats.
>>
File: babe.jpg (123KB, 880x654px) Image search: [Google]
babe.jpg
123KB, 880x654px
>>18386922
>purely sexual
I want to marry them
>>18386941
>>18386940
What is wrong with you guys? I take care of them and they love me. My patients say I make the place better with my energy. Its not like I suck their dicks
>>18386947
Yes
>>18386944
Exactly, I dont understand these people, im a 22 year old adult not a 15 year old little girl
>>18386957
Sorry I made you uncomfortable. For the record some are in their 60s and 50s. If they have too many wrinkles/balding/strong raspy voice I dont like it. I have some limits. Pic related is so hot!! Hotter than any 20 something guy. Look at his confidence, nice hair, and masculinity you cant tell me its weird
>>
>>18386968
Don't bank on it being a last relationship. Can't you just wait to grow old with someone roughly your age like a regular person?
>>
>>18386976
I can smell his old cigars from here.

I can and will tell you that yes, it's weird.
>>
>>18386978
Nope
>>
>>18386986
Whats wrong with women your age?
>>
>>18386976
>when you become 40 he'll be 70
>he'll die long before you do
what will do you then? just go on with your old man fantasy and watch them all perish?
>>
>>18386976
Sure he's hot.
>>
>>18386989
Whats wrong with women not your age?

>>18386992
Everyone dies alone. Men die 10 years earlier. By the logic, men should marry 10 years younger if you're looking for that retarded hollywood fantasy of dying at exactly the same day, same minute, etc.

That's retarded. People age and die at different rates.

http://www.livescience.com/51506-aging-in-young-people.html

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/06/old-before-your-time-people-age-at-wildly-different-rates-study-confirms

https://www.nia.nih.gov/research/announcements/2015/08/study-shows-individuals-age-different-rates

Odds are, if you pick someone of equal age to live out that "we'll die together" fantasy, you're a moron.

Furthermore,

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/mar/31/women-marrying-younger-men-dying-earlier-research

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/for-married-women-age-gap-can-be-deadly/
>>
>>18386978
I want to grow old with my bf. What's wrong with an age difference if we like each other and are on the same page?
>>
>>18386989
Nothings wrong with women my age, I have a girlfriend who lives with me... but I just find my self attracted to younger women. That's all.
>>
>>18386976
looks like a wine commercial kek
>>
>>18386997
She's right. It's silly
>>
>>18386997
>Odds are, if you pick someone of equal age to live out that "we'll die together" fantasy, you're a moron.
Still better odds than 30+ YEARS OF AGE DIFFERENCE.
>>
>>18386984
Better for me, less competition ;)
>>18386992
Its a thought I like to avoid. Men in this thread already said they wouldnt take me seriously long term, I dont expect any of this to come true irl its just all in my head and thats okay
>>
File: old_and_awesome.jpg (53KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
old_and_awesome.jpg
53KB, 600x625px
>>18386875
>Older men look to settle down more than young men.
Older guy here...

It's the opposite. Young fedoras and young Christians boys want to settle down ASAP, as they believe it is their gentlemanly duty or some shit. Granted, once it comes down to it they find it much harder to settle down, due to so many opportunities around them.

Older guys, who have not settled down, have probably been through enough relationships to know it's more trouble than it's worth, and have quite possibly lost half their property, one or more times, to such vixens.

There's no reason for an older man to attach himself to a young woman who is not on equal financial footing, except for sex. There's no real conversation to be had, no equal partnership to be had. Sex is the only possible benefit from such a risk factor, and the less attachment, the less risk.

And before we get into fantasies of "love is age blind". Have you ever tried to carry a conversation with a nine year old? I mean, yeah, you can play with them, but there's not much there, is there? Well, I'd hate to break it to you, but the same is true for someone in his 40's or 50's talking to a someone in their 20's. Every other sentence is inane and irrelevant. Even their "deepest thoughts" are shit that's long since resolved for you, much like any "deep thought" a nine year kid old you're talking might have. This is why folks of our age tend to refer to anyone under 30 as "kid".

You might try to have a real relationship with a person closer to your own age, but a woman half your age? That's a surrogate daughter, at best, and a sexual pet, at worst. For all those romantic novels, any "love" there is one way, and of course, most often, the girl is just there for daddy's sugar as well. So at least it's mutual trade at that point - but it's not a real relationship so much as a business exchange.

At least it's honest. There's something particularly distasteful about when it is otherwise.
>>
>>18387007
agree with this. a decade is the max i'd be willing to do.
>>
>>18387012
Id take you seriously as an older guy because I just want someone, and if you're into me, Im fine.
>>
>>18387012
>Its a thought I like to avoid.
Hence why it's better as fantasy and hence why most people with such age difference only fuck around with each and don't consider anything serious. It just doesn't work.
>>
>>18387015
>There's no reason for an older man to attach himself to a young woman who is not on equal financial footing, except for sex. There's no real conversation to be had, no equal partnership to be had. Sex is the only possible benefit from such a risk factor, and the less attachment, the less risk.

That's dumb. There's no conversation to be had among two people the same age, either.

Where are people getting this fucked up notion that people have more to talk about simply because they're the same age?

This isn't 1940 anymore. The world is too connected and diverse for people to bond over 'the great war' or 'that time the blimp crashed and burned up all those people'.
>>
>>18386976
a lot wrong with that guy

for one, not all older guys look like that
two: picked an old guy with money to continue looking like that at old age
third: will see younger woman as a trophy
fourth: wont take you serious and consider you to be holding on for his money
>>
>>18387022
>Hence why it's better as fantasy and hence why most people with such age difference only fuck around with each and don't consider anything serious. It just doesn't work.

Have you seen the divorce rates? Apparently "normal" doesn't work, either.

Hinging whether something works based on one charateristic that people can't change, like age, is as bad as saying a relationship doesn't work because someone's too short or black.

Would you say white and black relationships don't work because of the inherent difference, which they were born with?

Same argument for why 'age gaps don't work'.
>>
>>18387002
I want to live a better life. To experience what is better with a more attractive woman. I have cheated on her before... she is not aware but I just don't care. I like her and really nothings wrong, hell she even cooks. I just can't for the life of me stop looking for younger women though.
>>
>>18387030
that's an awful lot of generalizations, dont you think?
>>
>>18387025
>Where are people getting this fucked up notion that people have more to talk about simply because they're the same age?

Really? Are you telling me some guy that's 50 will be in the same know how and doing the same things has a 20 year old guy? A guy in his 50s wouldn't even know who's in the top 50 right now.
>>
If you want a guy: Date short, fat, bald guys. They'll be so grateful to have someone they'll never leave you. Ultimate loyalty.

if you want to be fucked around on: date guys with options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Switch the genders and you'll do fine.
>>
>>18387033
Different colour doesn't matter if they both grew up in the same demographic and culture. Different ages will have definitely grown up in different cultures and demographics.

Apples and oranges.
>>
>>18387039
>Are you telling me some guy that's 50 will be in the same know how and doing the same things has a 20 year old guy? A guy in his 50s wouldn't even know who's in the top 50 right now.

Lol. I don't even know, and I never, ever have known from high school to college. Because I literally don't care about some shit like that.

If not knowing this information is a dealbreaker for someone like you, then I'd say guys who don't know the top 50 are lucky.
>>
>>18387025
Your not making any sense... your saying that we aren't connected by saying we are too connected? I have plenty to talk about with people my age. The hell you rambling about?
>>
>>18387025
>That's dumb. There's no conversation to be had among two people the same age, either.
>Where are people getting this fucked up notion that people have more to talk about simply because they're the same age?
You're dumb as fuck if you think old guys do the same things as young guys.
People in the same age groups have more in common, that's just fact. Being a kid at parties you didn't go and hang with the adults, you stuck around other kids since you all knew and liked the same stuff since you were all the same age.
>>
>>18387044
>Different colour doesn't matter if they both grew up in the same demographic and culture. Different ages will have definitely grown up in different cultures and demographics.

Whoa!

You just suggested that black and white families are equal in every regard.

Not even two white families are exactly the same. I think I should probably report you to mods for being underage, because no one older than 18 is this naive.
>>
>>18387056
>You're dumb as fuck if you think old guys do the same things as young guys.

As a 50 year old skateboarder and gamer with plenty of money, I respectfully disagree.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x368px
>>18387053
>>
>>18387057
>believes the 1970s and 1990s are also exactly the same
whoa!
>>
File: recurring-simpsons-hans-moleman.jpg (34KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
recurring-simpsons-hans-moleman.jpg
34KB, 500x360px
>>18387060
>As a 50 year old skateboarder and gamer with plenty of money, I respectfully disagree
>>
>>18387053

No, dumbass. We're so interconnected that we have way too much information on our hands to be interesting to everyone. We're going to have a lot more individuality, ironically, as we appear to be having less because of interconnectivity.

People who lived in 1940 had far less individuality because they lived on SEVERELY LIMITED INFORMATION.

When you grow up in one place, with insulation against external ideas, you adhere to a group norm, and everyone who greets each other has something in common.

Small Talk is the bullshit that people use to find 'their kind', and its all very tribal.

With so much information available, cultures develop subcultures, and those subcultures fracture even more. Even a single person is a culture of One, and you'd be lucky to find someone who's into exactly the same things you're into.

This isn't 1940. The world is different from the perpetuated dogma.
>>
Gonna post this in here too just to see if I can cop a response or two because my thread probably won't make it

guy asking question for the ladies

>be on date last night
>expensive sushi restaurant, really good, like world-class
>afterwards, we get pretty drunk
>she is mocking me for my pale skin (playfully, I took no offense to it)
>she said that I'm pale because I sit inside all day on the computer (true, I'm in finance)
>this is where I fuck up
>I say "sitting inside working on the computer all day is how I can buy thousand dollar dinners"
>she flips her shit
>starts yelling at me in the streets (we were leaving a bar)
>I immediately recognize that it was a douchey thing to say and apologize profusely (I'm really not that kind of guy, I just thought we were doing banter I guess)
>keeps yelling but eventually calms down
>I am an emotional person and don't really have conflict like that very often, kinda started to tear up a little bit (I know this is a bitch move, I was drunk and the whole conflict was very shocking to me)
>really messed with the tone of the rest of the evening, but we ended up making out, albeit drunkenly, at the end anyway
>she took an uber home late, I texted her saying "hey I had a great time tonight, sorry for the drama, but I really did enjoy dinner and your company and I hope that we can hang out again soon"
>no response

I am not upset, we were not a good fit, but I just want to get some random anonymous opinions of how bad that situation was, scale of 1 to 10.
>>
>>18385778

They wouldnt turn you on if worn by a fatty.
>>
Men, do you prefer women who are 'traditional' (stay at home, care for kids etc.) or not?
>>
>>18387075
granpda is getting mad at us youngins having the interwebs and portable dial phones
>>
>>18387075
OK I get what your saying.
>>
I have a 33 year old friend who feeds on 18-20 year olds like a wolf in a hen house. It helps that he's got classically chiseled looks and rides a motorcycle. He also lifts.

He gets to fuck young hot bitches day in and day out.

Women care about appearances and that's it. Like these girls in here are saying they'll date an older guy if he's super hot but not if he is a stereotypical old guy.
>>
>>18387015
I completely understand you. But I have a good job. I'm making 70k out of college. I know its not a lot to an older guy but its better than nothing.

I hate the idea of sugar daddy and thats not my intention at all. I know when it comes down to it older men are just more attractive to me in both looks and personality, but if I were to be in love with one depends on our connection.

I have nothing in common with men my age. Thats not to say if I meet a 22 year old mature guy ill reject him, but lets me honest here, most of your 20s is spend partying and finding yourself. I feel like I found myself. I dont like to party, smoke weed, and hook up. Leaves me with very little option in my circle, so I lean towards the guys that have their shit together.

I have the best conversations with older people. They are more wise and give great advice. I love hearing about others experiences and learning. Its just better.
>>18387035
This is what I dont like. You only want younger women for their looks, while I want you mainly for your wisdom and maturity. Your looks are just a plus. I would like you to like me for more than my youthful appearance
>>
>>18387081
Even if men prefer women like that, the reality is that most families these days can't afford to live on one income.

>>18387087
Are you actually surprised that people are attracted to attractive people?
>>
>>18387060
These people do exist now...
>>
>>18387040
My ex was fat and he cheated on me. Dont listen to this doof
>>
>>18387081
Probably traditional but with a twist.

My gf is about her career currently and plans on working even when we have kids, though she plans on stopping when they're a few years old. I'm still all for both of us working throughout but she does want to be there for them. Either way I'm happy with whichever way it goes, though my argument is that two incomes will be great for saving for their college funds and also Christmases, birthdays etc.
>>
Women, specifically straight women, why do you think there's a tendency among you to think every lesbian you meet has a crush on you?
>t. irritated lesbian who definitely doesn't crush on every girl she sees
>>
>>18387057
you do realize that couples with a large age gap are more likely to divorce right?
>>
>>18387097
Because I'm cute and I know it.

Seriously though, I've never made that assumption. It always seems that guys think every gay guy wants to fuck them though
>>
>>18387060
can i be your sugar baby
>>
>>18387079
guy here
This is already entering "bad date" territory.
>she said that I'm pale because I sit inside all day on the computer (true, I'm in finance)
Making fun your date's profession - geneally something they care about a lot - is not acceptable.
>I say "sitting inside working on the computer all day is how I can buy thousand dollar dinners"
relatively cringy
>starts yelling at me in the streets (we were leaving a bar)
this is the point where you buy her an uber home and find someone else. What did she even say?
>I am an emotional person and don't really have conflict like that very often, kinda started to tear up a little bit (I know this is a bitch move, I was drunk and the whole conflict was very shocking to me)
pretty lame desu
>really messed with the tone of the rest of the evening, but we ended up making out, albeit drunkenly, at the end anyway
kek, what a rollercoaster

drop her / 10
>>
>>18387079
Never bitch about the price of things dude... that's a classic fuck up. But really this shouldn't be that big of a deal. If she liked you she'll call back.
>>
>>18387101
I'm not saying it's every girl. But there's a lot, and they tend to be basic white girls, who get really intense if I'm ever with them in a social situation (or even just know them vaguely) and feel the need to sit me down and tell me that they're straight.
>>
>>18387079
>>I say "sitting inside working on the computer all day is how I can buy thousand dollar dinners"
>>she flips her shit
>>starts yelling at me in the streets (we were leaving a bar)

She took offense because it sounded like you were calling her a whore.

Which she is. Women don't say yes to overt desires like "wanna go fuck?" because it doesn't give them plausible deniability in their own mind. Its a mind game. They have to think they aren't really in control in order to have sex and not feel guilty.

But she was likely going to put out, or was simply using her sexuality to get a free meal at such a good place, without considering dating you seriously.

That's why she freaked the fuck out. She felt like she'd been caught, because guilty minds speak first, and women routinely go on the offensive if they feel they're being called out on some behavior they know is wrong.

Any other woman would've laughed and been even more turned on because you're displaying confidence and self-acceptance. She freaked out.

That says something about her motives.

>>I immediately recognize that it was a douchey thing to say and apologize profusely (I'm really not that kind of guy, I just thought we were doing banter I guess)
>keeps yelling but eventually calms down
>she took an uber home late, I texted her saying "hey I had a great time tonight, sorry for the drama, but I really did enjoy dinner and your company and I hope that we can hang out again soon"

Then you got cringey.

Instead of not taking her shit, you decide its all your fault for being 'douchey'.

tearing up because a woman bitches you out. You wont need your balls for a while.
>>
>>18387087
well guys here prefer younger, skinnier girls too. are you jealous because you're a balding old guy and no younglins want you??
>>
>>18387081
My job means I can afford to support you if you dont work. I'm fine with either as long as the woman has a passion, you know? If you passion is home making / gardening / decorating / taking care of kids, by all means do it. You'll have a mandate from me to take care of those things. If you passion is sales / business / software engineering / making money, do that. I just want to see you happy and motivated.
>>
>>18387109
>basic white girls
It's generally their male equivalents who tend to assume gay guys want to fuck them too. It's probably something about their culture and background, rather than their gender.
>>
>>18387110

You shouldn't have texted her that. By crying, you dried her pussy. Women say they want sensitive men, but it means writing bad poetry while having a rock hard face mask.

They are disgusted by any emotion displayed y males that isn't anger, which is why males sublimate depression INTO anger, because the're turning socially unacceptable expressions of their emotional state into socially acceptable expressions.

if you wanted to run her off, you did a good job.

You probably dodged a bullet. The screaming at you was as much a shit test as a reaction to feeling caught red handed with her hand in the cookie jar (her motives for even going on the date without expecting to put out sexually in all likelihood).
>>
That other lesbian reminded me of something.
Straight men, why do a lot of you persist when I tell you I'm a lesbian? I don't look like a lesbian, in that I'm quite feminine and I get that that may confuse men, but when they ask and I tell them that I'm gay, a lot of the time they persist.
Can you offer any insights? I'm genuinely confused how anyone could think someone totally unattracted to their gender could -possibly- be interested in them.
>>
>>18387103
Yes.
>>
>>18387099
>you do realize that couples with a large age gap are more likely to divorce right?

Arranged marriages typically have far larger age gaps than western marriages, far lower divorce rates, and equal or greater amounts of spousal love compared to western marriages.

Correlation does not mean causation.
>>
>>18387081
I don't really prefer either. If I love her and her personality I would stick with her through thick and thin. That's just me though.
>>
>>18387090
Im not surprised. The point of the story is that age doesn't matter to girls if the appearance of the relationship is in their favor.
>>
>>18387123
Arranged marriages exist in cultures where divorce isn't accepted. That's why they don't divorce.
It's the same reason why people who get married virgin stay together longer.
>>
>>18387087
Men age and start to lose their looks just like women. Very few of them look good after 30. You cant tell me you wouldn't be picky with older womens looks too.

Stop being so bitter. Get out more and you'll get pussy too.
>>
GIRLS:

if your boyfriend was crushing on another girl, would it be best to just dump him or is it normal?
>>
My gf mentioned that her ex had a way bigger dick than mine (I'm like 5,5") and I can't get that out of my head. What the fuck do I do, I really don't like this thought..

I'm the first guy that made her cum though and do it constantly, with multiple orgasms (she thought she was unable to achieve it) so it's not like she's not satisfied... But still then why does she feels the need to say how he was so big, and stretched her even though didn't please her..
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18387123
>Arranged marriages typically have far larger age gaps than western marriages, far lower divorce rates, and equal or greater amounts of spousal love compared to western marriages.
Because those cultures/coutries don't allow divorces you dumb fuck.
>>
>>18387087
As a 33 year old man who is hot and driving a motorcycle... I gotta say I find nothing going wrong or unordinarry about this.
>>
>>18387134
Reverse the genders and then treat accordingly. This should be some kind of fucking sticky comment on top of /adv.
>>
>>18387139
>>Arranged marriages typically have far larger age gaps than western marriages, far lower divorce rates, and equal or greater amounts of spousal love compared to western marriages.
>Because those cultures/coutries don't allow divorces you dumb fuck.

>>18387129
>Arranged marriages exist in cultures where divorce isn't accepted. That's why they don't divorce.
It's the same reason why people who get married virgin stay together longer.
India does actually allow divorces, as do many eastern cultures with arranged marriages.
>>
>>18387136
>how he was so big, and stretched her
She really said that shit? I'd probably be giving her a little cold shoulder after some shit like that.
>>
dump her
>>
>>18387145
>India does actually allow divorces, as do many eastern cultures with arranged marriages.
There's allowing it but then there's also it being extremely frowned upon to get divorced. Families will shun their daughters for trying to divorce. The East is even more harsh about it. Those women are essentially trapped.
>>
>>18387145
Even if it is allowed it doesn't mean it is socially acceptable.
>>
>>18387123
Kek. That's because they don't accept divorces in arranged marriages. That's why they spend so long finding the best partner, to avoid divorce at all costs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3551001/Age-gap-leads-divorces-One-five-couples-end-marriage-seven-years-age-difference.html

http://nypost.com/2014/11/11/the-bigger-the-age-gap-the-shorter-the-marriage/

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/11/why-to-marry-someone-your-own-age/382520/
>>
>>18387134
I'm out of there so fast. If he's lost interest in me why stay and waste my love and time? Adios.
>>
>>18387145
Not that anon, but just because a country legally allows divorces, doesn't mean that they're socially acceptable. I have cousins in India who have been divorced and people talk about them behind their backs. Another cousin just eloped with a guy she picked, not her parents, and everyone's biggest fear is that it ends in divorce. And my family is educated, modern and forward-thinking.
>>
>>18387121
post your face daddy
>>18387134
dump him sweetie
>>
>>18387156
i am the guy :(
>>
>>18387156
>sweetie
Although I agree with her(?) I'm inclined to be contrarian about anyone who calls me sweetie. So be careful>>18387134
>>
>>18387120
>Straight men, why do a lot of you persist when I tell you I'm a lesbian?
Some men take it as a challenge. That if they can turn a lesbo straight they have become a paragon of masculinity.

Women do it all the time too with gay men. It's stupid but hey it is what it is.

>>18387079
Dude fuck that shit. Between that and her tantrum I would have just walked out and deleted her info. Moreover why are you taking a girl you barely know out to thousand dollar dinners?
>>
>>18387145
Religion is another factor they consider in divorces. jesus christ you came from r9k didnt you? you think its okay to fuck 14 year olds too huh? welp, thread is ruined.
>>
>>18387145
>india
India is becoming westernized. That's why.
>>
>>18387161
grow up
>>
>>18387176
Says the person condescending to call people sweetie.
>>
>>18387180
it wasnt towards you. why intervene. you love to fight via internet. if it makes you feel weird thats your prob sweetie
>>
>>18387182
>>18387158
should I break up w my GF?
>>
>>18387187
>>18387187
>>18387187
>>18387187

New thread
>>
File: 1435211447718.gif (2MB, 255x172px) Image search: [Google]
1435211447718.gif
2MB, 255x172px
>>18387169
India has been "becoming" westernized since before the industrial revolution. If it will ever actually reach parity is the real question.

>>18387182
Accusing people of wanting to fight on the internet while using condescending language is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>18387197
>condescending
its not, its how some people are friendly. you're the one that appears snobby here, why are you so upset over something that wasnt even referred to you? why cant you just leave me alone? i call people sweetie all the time, only you have a prob here..i just gave anon advice, if you dont like sweetie ignore me and leave me alone please.
>>
>>18387205
>its how some people are friendly.
Are you from the south?
Do you still own black people?
>>
>>18387190
yes seems like you no longer feel same way for her.
>>
>>18387205
I'm not them, but you're not that lesbian who yelled at that girl in a breakup thread yesterday are you?
>>
>>18387205
>its not, its how some people are friendly
You must be the first person I've ever heard of to not use "sweetie" condescendingly. Where are you from?
>>
>>18387104
Yeah for sure.

>>18387105
That's the big lesson. I mean I wasn't even bitching but it just was not graceful to mention the price.

>>18387110
>You wont need your balls for a while.

Seriously. It was just one of those moments in life that gives pause and really makes you think

>>18387162
>Moreover why are you taking a girl you barely know out to thousand dollar dinners?

This is definitely a good question. The short of it is that I enjoy going for nice meals and that she is a foodie / I enjoy having company on the meals.
>>
>>18387211
what?
>>18387208
good luck anon.
>>18387215
very weird of you, i know lots of people that use sweetie to be friendly. i'm from czech republic.
>>
>>18387089
>I have the best conversations with older people. They are more wise and give great advice. I love hearing about others experiences and learning. Its just better.
Meh, I shouldn't go on for fear of ruining some perfectly great opportunity for some other old fart... But nine year olds will often say much the same of their favorite 20 year old relative, or some such.

The other way around? Not so much so.

You've just not lived... And plenty of us older guys can feign interest quite well - we've played that game for a long time and can be quite convincing in our sincerity when we need to be to get what we want. I suppose the more scrupulous among us might just want to have a pretty token around, but if you want to be truly respected, you'll have to find a "mature" individual closer to your own age.

...Not that everyone truly wants to be respected.
>>
>>18387229
Oh...I feel like a high schooler rejected by a college guy.

It hurts but you made a good point here. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18387165
>Religion is another factor they consider in divorces. jesus christ you came from r9k didnt you? you think its okay to fuck 14 year olds too huh? welp, thread is ruined.

Why not? If 14 year olds do it with each other.
>>
>>18387136
Why do women always feel the need to tell you this shit? I've never even thought about telling my gf that my ex had better tits or more firm ass.
>>
>>18386883
I think you're quite cute :3
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.