[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaved Head, People Timid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473673162468.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1473673162468.png
91KB, 240x255px
Recently I bit the bullet and shaved my head to a 0 because your boy is going bald. I figured if I didn't do it now, I never would want to let go of what little hair I did have.

With that said, people receive me completely different now.

>wait staff doesn't banter with me
>cashiers that used to talk to me no longer talk to me
>friends relatives no longer as talkative to me
>cashiers that ask to donate for charity never ask anymore, even if they've asked the person before me
>women are more shy

I feel like a criminal, like people or no longer as open and receptive to me anymore. Before I could shoot the shit with just about anyone, now I get the feel that they're walking on eggshells.
I don't like this, I enjoy people being friendly not timid.

Anyone ever shave their dome and get this response? Advice on how to show people that I've not just gotten out of prison, or that I'm a skinhead?
Any girls, how do you perceive men that have a shaved head? Thanks in advance everyone :)
>>
>>18385592

Are you sure it's them and not you? If you are feeling insecure about your new look, you could be subconsciously acting more reserved and people will react to you accordingly by leaving you alone.
>>
What do you look like otherwise? Also this >>18385596
>>
>>18385596

Hahaha nah man, I fucking love it. I'm still the same old bantz, but my back and forth with people has definitely become more one sided.

On an odd sidenote, buzzing your own head is a somewhat intimate experience and a wrlcome one at that. It's like when you get that fresh face shave, you just feel ready for the world!

Preciate the alternate view though, good insight!
>>
>>18385604

I looked like a raggamuffin with long puffy hair lmao
>>
>>18385592
I'm balding and totally shaved my head twice for the same reasons.

1. Without facial hair I look like a cancer patient and people avoid me

2. With facial hair I look like a stereotypical white supremest and people avoid me. A woman at the grocery store turned around in line, saw me behind her and full of fear asked if I wanted to go ahead of her. I just politely smiled and said no. The cashier was nervously nice to me, all strangers were until I had a thin layer of hair back.
>>
>>18385611
Yeah but what do you look like now? Are you tall? Jacked? Resting bitch face?
>>
>>18385630

Just 6' lanky cat haha. My dad thinks I look like a trouble maker and my boy thinks I look mean, calls me a skinhead.

>>18385621

Yeah man it sucks. Ideally, sounds kinda fun like you're a sith haha! But in reality, it's like fuck people seem genuinely more standoffish...
>>
>>18385687
Yeah, I settled on really short hair, ~1/4" long

it looks good when it is that short, and I didnt like being totally bald anyways, my pillow sticks to my head and when i turn my head while i'm lying down it just moves sideways and my face is on my mattress. i guess thats why totally shaven bald dudes wax their heads.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.