[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to escape this,,,just all of this BS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 83331785.jpg (84KB, 670x515px) Image search: [Google]
83331785.jpg
84KB, 670x515px
I see it.
All this noise in life, these distractions.
The news, advertisements, the fast food, the drama, education methodology, governing methods,ect.
I SEE.
I'm not trying to fix anything, not trying to "wake" others, i simply wanna live my life effectively.
How do i remove myself?
Is there a guide how to accept it without becoming X??
Looking for guidance/books i can read?
>looking for cheat-code book to society?
>>
>>18385517
ok, first determine your goal, before u want to be "effective".

KYS is effective
>>
>>18385530
Yes, its an option, but no, not gonna be doing that,
I have some idea what i want, but cant really articulate it,
Any other ideas?
>>
Bump.

Could really use some help, this is something i've been facing for a long while.
>>
>>18385517
Interesting to see a post so similar to my thoughts.

If you want books to read...
The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
Fahrenheit-451 by Ray Bradbury

Sure they're high school books but they're fucking relevant to your mindset. Your desire to be invisible to society's whims (Invisible Man), the madness of humans(Catch-22) and the last one you should pay close attention to Captain Beatty.

I'm in the same spot as you.
After an extensive amount of thinking I've concluded: to leave all of the bullshit behind I need a maliable goal. Moving out to the countryside is accepting defeat. Getting a high paying job is your assimilation to society. What it all comes down to is Money. You need it to eat, sleep under a roof and live comfortably.

You want to become independent from society? Get a lot of money, and do it without wasting a single minute of your time furthering someone else's goals. The minute you need money society says "boy do we have a deal for you"

How you go about doing it is your own goal to decide. But for now, you gotta play the game when you step outside, work for yourself when you're inside.
>>
File: 84339793.jpg (77KB, 600x741px) Image search: [Google]
84339793.jpg
77KB, 600x741px
>>18385597
thanks for the reply.
Thought i wasnt gonna get a rational reply.
I Started to read catch-22 in the past, i believe, and it was pretty funny if i recall.

Fahrenheit-451 was always a hot topic book i thought always was just for ratings and edginess, but i have no real basis for that thought.

anything else you can add? i like your mindset of this also.
>>
>>18385614
Learn how to think like someone else.

What would someone have to say to convince you?
How would you feel if what you said, someone said to you?

As for the money bit,
Tell no one about it
Show no one
Don't get caught
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.