[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got ghosted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

This all happened within the span of a week
>Hooked up (no sex tho, womp womp)
>was texting with girl and everything going great, because she responds fast
>says we will meet again today at 5 since she cant make it last night, which is ok since I am out and about with the dudes anyways
>text her at 4:25
>imessage does not say "delivered" underneath (which implies being blocked)
>next thing I know I got deleted off snapchat, bumble etc.

Fucking ghosted.

I need to cope, i am shook rn.
>>
BUMP

pls tell me how to make the pain stop
>>
>>18385441
It sucks man but all I can say is that it will get better man it always will. If you can hook up with one girl I'm sure you can find another.
>>
>>18385469

I am now regretting the fact that we didnt have sex right then and there! I was at her bedroom!
Me, a stranger from tinder at her bedroom!

Well because she keeps stopping me and Im really not into rape, but still.
>>
>>18385475
I don't know what to say. I have no experience with this. Perhaps you'll look back on the experience and think it's a petty thing to be so mortified by. It's not like she was the love of your life or something.
>>
>>18385486

true man. Still stings though
>>
>>18385382
It happens. Get used to it. Girls will ghost guys out of nowhere, anytime, without warning. No matter how much you have done with each other, no matter how long you have been together, for no reason at all.

The only way to counteract this is to always have multiple other girls ready to be called on, when the inevitable ghosting happens.
>>
>>18385382
Just part of how dating is. You took a risk and it didn't pan out, keep trying
>>
>>18385496
>>18385502

Its just... wtf did I do wrong?
>>
>>18385505
Nothing. You did nothing wrong. No matter how you would have done things differently, she would still have ghosted you. That's the one thing you have to remember when being ghosted, you did nothing wrong. She was going to ghost you no matter what you did.
>>
Basically women like to feel the power of rejecting men so they'll do shit like that without warning all the time. Get over it. If they do that, without even being polite enough to tell you why, they're pieces of shit and you should thank them for leaving your life with such haste.
>>
>>18385505
>>18385505
Probably nothing, maybe something

You'll get over it. I matched with a girl on tinder, got her Snapchat, talked to her a bit and out of nowhere, mid convo she deleted me. I wasn't being creepy or anything.

(accidentally cut out this part) >>18385516
>>
>>18385496
fuck man... ive been with her a year and she recently started doing that. how to signal that i have other girls on the side waiting but not that im gonna be an asshole and cheat?
>>
>>18385525
try 8 years and the last year its been like for me....
>>
>>18385650
at least it took her longer for her to start doing that shit for you... what the fuck man... i mean like why cant they be more stable? i feel like im just loyal for nothing. and if this one fails im afraid that itll just be a cycle of relationships where its just: the chase, honeymoon, comfortable then breakup/cheat because "bored". Is stability so hard to find?
>>
>>18385382
I'm in the same boat. I got ghosted by a cunt recently too.

I made a promise to myself im gonna take a summer internship abroad. All this western pussy worship here is starting to get sickening.

See if you can travel as well, foreigners are treated like kings over in asia. My friend took his chinese girlfriend, whom he hooked up with in less than a week of arriving, to an extravagant date for 20$. To her, it was alot. but to my friend, he internally shit-grinned really hard over how dead cheap he took a girl out with guaranteed blowjob that night.
>>
>>18385714

This. Western women tend to induldge in a fantasy where theyre a queen. Theyre bottom of the barrel once you see how far a east asian woman will go for her man.
>>
cant stop thinking about this shit now
>>
>>18385672
things were good for 7 years, we planned our life together, next thing i kno we are on a break, then get back together but she doest come to my place its always out, we act more like friends,this last year had sex twice togwther.. she is dedicated to her job, 12 hrs 7 days a week...
>>
Is this like a normal thing now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.