[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too Young To Settle Down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5502.jpg (151KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5502.jpg
151KB, 750x744px
I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year.

But have been having her live with me since before we were in a relationship, she was a co worker who needed somewhere to stay.
and she was cute, and i liked her so i said fuck it, come stay at my place.

I wouldn't say i was forced into this relationship.
As i stated, i found her cute. I liked her a lot and enjoyed her company.

So about a month in, we make it official.

she would die for me, too.
i know she absolutely loves me. i know she's in love with me. i know she loves me more than she has loved anyone or anything.

My problem is, i'm 21, and i don't know if i'm completely in love.
I absolutely do love her. I care for her, i love caring for her and making her happy.

It's what keeps me alive really.

The question that passes my mind every half hour is, can i do this for my whole life? is she the one i'm supposed to stay with?
should i really marry her and bring children into this world with her?
I feel like i'm supposed to experience more people and single life.
>>
Break up with her or suck it up
>>
>>18385218
i couldn't live with the guilt. i know i'd ruin her for life. and i couldn't live with knowing i ruined someone's life.
she doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>18385211
>I feel like i'm supposed to experience more people and single life
Says who? So you want to sleep around and expose yourself to possible STD and unplanned pregnancy just because that is what is considered "living"? You have the mindset of a child. You know what living is? Having goals set and working toward them. Having your finances in order. Taking trips and seeing the world. Spending time in the company of good friends and family. Having a companion that sees you for who you are and will be there for you like family because that is basically what they become. Security, son. That is true living. If you want to spend countless nights drunk, in bed with people who's names you don't remember and untold social drama from other partiers, break up with this girl right now. Stop wasting the time of people who want to have something of true value in their lives.
>>
>>18385211
Impregnate her.
>>
>>18385211
Life experience is important, but you are not supposed to do anything

life is what you make of it. This is a life choice and nobody can tell you if is the correct one.
You may leave her and have a great life, or a shit one. You may stay with her and regret it for the rest of your life, or be happier than you could ever have dreamed.

If you really feel like you want to life more and you are not going to let that feeling go, then move on.
Hopefully you get luck enough to find another girl of this caliber when you are ready.
>>
>>18385220

>a break (something experienced by e very single person on the face of this mother fucking planet) would 'ruin her life'
>and i cannot ruin her life
>therefore i will just spend the rest of my existence living with her

just kill your self you fucking tard.
>>
>>18385227
that's good advice. i think of that too. i am right between leaving my childish ways and becoming an adult. and i think i should make the leap. thank you.

>>18385241
"life experience is important, but you are not supposed to do anything".

i'll remember that. thanks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.