[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend has a big vagina, does she feel me inside her?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm 7 inches non bone pressed and have 5.4 inches of girth, which is apparently above average. I'm just wondering if she even feels me at all. Like, I know a lot of girls fake orgasms and shit, but I feel hardly any friction. I'm wondering if she doesn't hardly get any satisfaction because of this...
>>
>>18385040
Tell her to start doing kegels. It'll improve sex for both of you, prevent bladder control issues for her, and it'll only take about a month to start seeing/feeling results.
>>
Ask her
>>
>>18385050
This. You can do it together, it has benefits for men as well.

A butt plug can also help make her tighter.

Having said that, there's really no way to know. Are you sure that it's just that her vagina is big and not a combination of being on the loose side and getting very wet? That (excessive fluid) would absolutely reduce sensation for you but less so for her.

Also, do you feel blowjobs normally? Are you sure your sensitivity is alright?
>>
Follow all the other advice ITT and dont use opiates. Lol...
>>
>itt: people falling for baits
>>
>>18385102
The only bait here is your shitpost
>>
>>18385077

i don't feel an incredible amount from blowjobs if i'm honest..
>>
>>18385040
Tell her quit sticking those dildos in her pussy.
>>
>>18385136
Red flag that you might be deathgripping and have desensitized your dick. If you don't own one yet, get a pocket pussy and train yourself to masturbate using that instead of your hand. If it is deathgrip that should do the trick to learn to become sensitive to softer sensations again.
>>
Deathgripping? Never heard of that
>>
>>18385155
It's essentially masturbating with such a tight grip that you grow used to, that a vagina or mouth feels much too soft in comparison to make an impression. A vagina should feel comfortably snug, but it cannot clamp down (unless she has level 9000 kegels) on your dick like your hand easily can.
>>
Hmmm.... Not sure how I'm going to approach the female, but I'll try. I'll try fapping less too..
>>
If this isn't bait >>18385052 This. Good advice.

There's a lot of good points on this board about improving your sensitivity and making sex better for the both of you, but you won't be able to know her opinion unless you actually get it from her. We could hypothesize all day.
>>
>>18385040
fuck her ass while you put a big vibrating toy in her pussy
>>
>>18385050
This is true,
my ex had a crazy strong pussy,
For example: I was balls deep in her, then said squieeze as hard as you can. She did and I couldn't remove my cock from her, it was starting to hurt. Basically she squeezed so hard that she stops the blood from flowing out of my dick causing it to swell, then I cant get my head out of her.

kegals can achieve this level of pussy strength
>>
lololol thanks op, that made my day

"my girls cunt is stretched beyond friction, can she even feel anymore?"

im fukken dyin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.