[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 558.jpg (49KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
49KB, 960x540px
I'm a dude in high school, and I know there are a lot of men in their mid 20 or hell 40s on here too.

One thing is, I could've lost my virginity many times but refused to and its not because of insecurity or religion lmao, I'm just stuck at the idea of losing it to a "special' person.

Well men, I've been fucked over in relationships so many fucking times and I'm still horny as shit. I am tired of trying and I'm at that point where I almost do not give a shit anymore

Should I quit being a pussy and just lose it when the next opportunity comes??
What are the consequences of losing it to some hot slut?
>>
It all comes down to what you value?

Personally I think the whole virginity thing is stupid. I lost mine at 12 with a girl I haven't seen since the summer of that year.

It's "special" I guess but if its breaking your own value then what is that to you?

Or would you consider changing your beliefs? Seeing it as some arbitrary thing that it is and get on with it.

YOu're puttin too much stock in it being "the right one" Hahaha THats so subjective it hurts.

YOu could think it's the right one but then BAM two days later you'rre questioning wether she/he was or not.

I'd say you probalby have better things to worry about than who you lose your sex bubble too.

Questjion what you believe and you'll go farther in life than most people who don't.
>>
That decision is up to you. A lot of women see a virtue being upheld by a man like that and gind it very attractive. Not only do they want to take your virginity, it makes you stand out among most of the freaks and weirdos out there that eat, sleep, and breathe sex. It's also important to note that sex isn't special. Any two people can do it in some way or another. I say keep on holding out.
>>
>>18384822
It's like a car. You eventually gotta pick one . If their giving it to you test drive it see if you like it. You might end up liking guys you never know. I could be fucking your boypussy
>>
>>18384822
It's really up to you and how you feel about it. I was like you and wasn't interested in having sex with someone I didn't care about. So I didn't. Other people felt differently and fucked anybody they could. What's the difference? Less chance of pregnancy or STD's. For me, I wanted to feel something. If I just wanted an orgasm with no feeling I could masturbate. Do what you want but don't let what others do pressure you to do something you don't want to.
>>
>>18384822
(((Casual sex))) is meaningless and makes you a shittier person. Wait until you're in a committed relationship with someone you care about it.
>>
The pressure to lose your virginity is pretty bullshit and casual sex gets lame fast. Just relax and wait for someone you really give a damn about.
>>
>>18384822
>I'm a dude in high school, and I know there are a lot of men in their mid 20 or hell 40s on here too
are you a mid 20 dude in high school?
lmao
>>
>>18384822
>I could've lost my virginity many times but refused to
Please explain. How does that even happen?
>>
>>18385018
women are overt nowadays
I still refuse, even today
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.