[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cry.jpg (210KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
210KB, 600x583px
Ill, keep this simple.

> me 16
> met sweet girl
> she "like" me
> I like her
> talked for a month, was a good friend
> we exchanged our thoughts, she said she liked me, I happy
> Then a week or two later, she said she couldn't see us having a relationship.
> I was like wtf why and she says she doesn't want me to stop talking to her if anything goes wrong
>??? - me
> We snap time to time but its v awkward
>discovered 4chan
>I like 4chan
>found this
>now asking for help

I confused, what should I do? She asexual, has depression, but a lovely sweet girl I have no sexual desires with. Still want to be with her

Question 1 - Can I do anything at this point?
Question 2 - If I cant, what are the best ways to get over her?
>>
Well you're 16 and discovering the world.

Do that. Discover. Trust me. You won't find love at 16. You'll find passion and emotion and sex. You've got to navigate it. Start to understand the emotions and thoughts you are feeling.

Forget about this girl. She's playing you. Put your heart on your sleeve and tell her how you feel. If she doesn't want that then man tha tsucks but it's not the end of the world.

You'll be ok and by being a man and letting her know how you feel thats all you can do.

Was it uncomfortable? Fuck yeah. Does it suck that she wont resiprocate even though she's sending allthese signals? Fuc kyeah That shit always sucks. But man. Be proud to know you tried and if it doesn work. Back out and go somewhere else.

This isn't end all be all. Don't look for someone to settle with at your age. Look for someone who can teach you something. Maybe not directly but be aware of your situation and TRULEY try to understand your own thoughts and feelings when you get into a relatjionship.

This is your time to start making some values and solidifying your life. Don't trap yourself with just one girl, one job. Give yourself choices and options.

Fuck up. BUrnt hands teach best.

Dont be affraid to fuck up. Be scared but know you can probably overcome and when you do... It's beautiful.

Find meaning in your life kid. Look for more than love. Look to learn.
>>
tysm much appreciated
>>
>>18384784
FFS, if she's asexual and you pretty much seem to be too, then wtf does "be together" mean?
>>
ALso try to empathize with her. She's a young girl. You're a young man. Hormones are raging through your body and you're both discovering shit that is scary as hell. SHe's got the same problems as you for the most part.

Try to meet in the middle and understand where she is coming from too.

Best advice I can give is to be Open and expect anything and TRY to learn from the outcome. Reflect on what you've learned from putting your heart on the line. And if it burns you just say... Fuck that hurt but I can do better. I won't let this defeat me.

Im almost fucking 30 and just now discovering this.

Life sucks. But what you do with the lemons you are handed will determine a good life or bad.

Struggle!! Keep struggling!! ANd grow.

:)

Stay cool anon.
>>
>>18384784
Just tell her that you'll still be friends, even if a relationship between you two fails.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.