[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop having anxiety disorder ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (418KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418KB, 800x800px
Psy are piece of shit who only want me to take pills who knock me out but this shit don't stop my anxiety... How can I stop this fucking anxiety disorder ?!? Can someone tell me I need to stop having panic attack.

Also I have a huge problem. I can't stay alone cause if I stay alone I have panic attacks. How can I be able to stay alone without having panic attacks ?
>>
If my mother is here I don't have panic attack but if she leaves I have panic attack and I always need her to be around or I'll have panic attack. I don't know why, I don't know how to stop this.
>>
>>18384567
Fire your shrink and find another who believes in the talking cure rather than meds.
>>
>>18384567
Bitch if their the right pills you sell them hoes and get some money. Then you go get your dick wet
>>
>>18384567
exposure. it's extremely unpleasant but one way is to expose yourself to the situation which makes you feel anxiety or panic. over time it will become acceptable. that's what the medicine helps with, it suppresses the anxiety so that you can experience those situations without feeling anxiety until you no longer need the medicine.
>>
>>18384567
>es in the talking cure rather than meds.
>>>
> Anonymous 06/04/17(Sun)19:44:49 No.18384911▶
ask a psychologist and not a psychiatrist. Find one who use a Cognitive Behavioural approach
>>
Look into cognitive behavioural therapy.
>>
>>18384567
My sister has been on all kinds of pills and in therapy and talked to psychologists and psycopharmacologist etc.

Her best experiences:
Therapist, listens, helps you discuss and identify your problems, doesn't force pills on you. Identifying reasons why and the feelings you have is super important

I made of point of eating psychedelic mushrooms with her. The tree in the front yard told her everything will be fine. lol, she was noticeably calmer for a few weeks after that. psychedelics have been proven to help with anxiety and depression, its not magic, and you should do it in relatively low doses with a therapist or a really good friend present in a save place. The benefit of this is you don't take the drugs regularly.

The psycopharmacologist was the worst, he cycled her through more drugs than I can remember, and they all fucked with her in very severe ways. She became suicidal on one of the drugs... those pill pushers who say take this every day for the rest of your life are not your friend, they just want you to be a slave to their pills.
>>
>>18384567

Short term you need to watch something funny and have some chocolate. Long term you need to change as an individual. Getting from fat to fit helped me a lot. I got a sense of achievement, a physical outlet for frustration, better health and an entirely new mindset. Fitness also involves making a few lifestyle changes that are associated with depression, for example getting enough vitamin E (a deficit is associated with depression) by getting some sunlight, not eating so many carbs, and having a normal sleep schedule. Also obesity is connected to depression.
>>
A few things that helped me:

1. Self care - look after your health, take it seriously and learn to appreciate yourself honestly for you are good at. Make a list of things you are grateful for.

2. Figure out the shitty parts of yourself and don't try to run away or change them. Accept that horrible crappy things can happen to you. But realise that no matter what happens you're not as fragile as you think you are, and what happens to you is ultimately unimportant in the grand scheme of the universe.

3. Read about people in war situations and other horrible events people have historically been through. Thank something higher than yourself that it isn't you.

4. Repeat steps one to three.

If my post sounds like nonsense to you, do see a professional and look into CBT.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.