[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Snapchat worth getting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0054.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.png
12KB, 300x300px
All my friends use it and it's been around since I was a senior in hs. It seems like it's a big part of everyone's lives and I've been made fun of a few times for not having one.

But on the other hand I feel like if I made one now it would make me look even weirder and idk what I'd even put on it.

Should I make one to become more social or would it be pointless?
>>
Pointless trash app that doesn't really do anything other than show off peoples "happiness" making you feel worse about your life because you arn't doing what those people are doing.

Fuck dude if you think less of yourself because you don't subscribe to an ap then you are doing life wrong.

The old addage of "If your friends jumped off a bridge would you?" Rings true here.

Don't always have to go along with the heard.

And if anybody makes fun of you for not subscribing to this filth just tell them they are a silly person.

Seriously. It's silly to value someone over what apps they use.

Or get it and have fun with it.

Just stop giving a fuck what everyone else thinks about it.
>>
>>18384543
its an app not a std
>>
>>18384543

Its worth getting if you want it, its as simple as that. I use it but only with my friends and girls I'm interested in, never put stuff on my story and only send and receive snaps privately usually for a laugh and nothing more. You're taking it too seriously.
>>
>>18384543
Ignore those cancerous stories shit unless it's your friends. Otherwise just use it like you would texting.
>>
>>18384543
If you let a meaningless decision like whether or not to install an app depend on how it would make you look (seriously, wtf?), you have more pressing problems than that.

The app is fun for 5 minutes but gets old pretty fast. Do whatever the fuck you want and don't give a fuck about what other people think. It's an app, jesus christ.
>>
>>18384585
This.
Just get the fucking app and it you don't like it uninstall. It's that simple. Why do you have to make a deal out of this?
>>
>>18384543
Use it like texting. You can even make group chats with your friends and send images and videos and vocal recordings. It's pretty cool. It's literally the only social media app I've ever got too. You get to see what your friends are up to, and they get to see what you're up to. Just don't post shit like you're bragging about something.
>>
I started college last year and I got it right before Spring Break. I like it overall, but now I have 19 Snapchat streaks that I have to keep track of everyday. 17 of them are dudes, so very few exciting Snaps from girls. I didn't really have any social media before college, and now I have Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. Even though I started late, I still enjoy them all for the most part.
>>
>>18384543
I got it and I got my gf thanks to it. I hardly ever use it other than to pick up chicks. And it honestly works well, I approve.
>>
Was in the same boat like you OP. I only downloaded it to flirt with girls I got phone numbers from. It's really better than texting. Serves no other purpose for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.