[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Previous mold issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I need to move out for a job and found an appartment (basement) right next to my workplace. However, the owner said it had mold issues and since then he completely rebuilt it. Should I be concerned? How to know if there's still mold? I don't want to damage my lungs
>>
>>18384485
There is mold killing paint. Cost a lot like 30$ or so a gallon. I found a cheap house for rent. Landlord is cheap and uses cheap paint. I painted the wall twice to be safe .
>>
I don't want to scare you, but I know some people who have serious long term health issues from living and working in places with mold.

If I was you, I would look for another place.
>>
>>18384665
Ok but if I stayed a year there, around 1 week/month, will I get long term problems?
>>
>>18384684
Impossible to say.

All depends on the person and how high the mold content is.

My mom and I lived in an apartment for a year that had a very high mold content. I never had any issues, but I pretty much only came home to sleep since I was out working all the time. My mom developed serious issues, probably in part because she was home all the time since she worked from home. And perhaps she had a weaker immune system than me.
>>
>>18384713
That's what I do too. I only sleep there, I don't stay much but I just wanted to know if you can get irreversible health issues with mold. I'm getting very worried
>>
>>18384745
Look man, there's no way of knowing if it will effect you or not. There's always going to be danger in this world and you can't avoid it completely. You could live the healthiest lifestyle in the world but still die or get seriously injured in some random accident.

My advice would be to try to find a new place if you can, but if you can't then don't stress too much about it. If you live there for a while and start to develop issues then move out.
If
>>
>>18384767
Also, there are ways to test to see how much mold there is in the place. You can hire some sort of mold inspector to come in and run some tests to see how high the mold content is. That's what we did and the mold content in our place was off the charts.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.