[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

So I really have liked this girl from 9 to 11 grade,but now im going to change school and I don't know if i should tell her I like her.
What do you think I should do??
>>
Do it, you'll feel better with no regrets.
>>
Don't say anything, just move school and move on.
>>
>>18384394
this
no regrets
>>
>>18384389
Just tell her, if you just move on the chances of you meeting again are minimal
>>
>>18384389
If you haven't told her in three years it's too late. She has either filed you away as friend or doesn't know you from Adam. She certainly won't be interested in starting a LDR now.

Wait til you get to your new school to meet new girls, and don't wait so long to make a move.
>>
>>18384389
Yolo. Just do it. You're moving away anyway, fuck it.

Who knows, maybe she'll blow you.
>>
>>18384389
You haven't told her in 3 years . No don't say shit. Go to other school and get bitch immediately. Get hair cut shower BRUSH TEETH. cologne the whole 9 yards. You been a loser all your life just make new begging. You can always look her up when you get rich and fuck her on your boat
>>
>>18384895
>cologne
Don't do this, OP.

Perfume is for girls and date occasions. Only greasy sleazy dudes wear cologne all day.

Take a shower, take care of your breath, and look presentable.
>>
File: 1187757869150.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1187757869150.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>18384389
>>
>>18384912
Yes do it and during that awkward pause remember my words " bitches live boats !!"
>>
You are a kid. Live and learn. Too late now.
>>
Thing is when we met in 8 grade,we were instantly very good friends but we liked other people,in 9 grade I started growing feelings for her.10th and 11th we started getting closer.But it could just be my mind playing games.
>>
>>18385633
Beta orbiters never get the girl. It's a lost cause. Leave gracefully.
>>
Why bother at this point? What do you expect to come of it if you tell her? High school crushes rarely materialize into anything significant, so if you don't tell her then you'll probably look back at this time in your life with total embarrassment as to why you even cared about her so much in the first place
>>
>>18384394
>>18384815
>>18384880
>>18384912

Listen to these annons
Go for it. Sou have nothing to lose and everything to gain
You have to stop being a pussy to get pussy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.