[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FtM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: trans.jpg (21KB, 715x465px) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
21KB, 715x465px
scared of coming out to my mum as trans
tips?
>>
Come out to your mom as trans

What she gunna do? Beat you?

Probably going to be tough but it will be worth it.

Does she over react? Is she a bigot?

Need more info OP

Discribe your moms personality and how do YOU think she will react?
>>
Take some low level anti psychotics. If you're still "trans" then we'll talk
>>
>>18384169
>FtM

Why?
>>
>>18384169
FtM

Please tell us why.
>>
>>18384216
Genuinely interested aswell.
Give us some info
>>
>>18384169
Honestly just live as you are. Most people aren't happy with their lives but they deal with it.
You were born female, life isn't fair, water is wet and the world goes on. It's not worth all the hassle.
>>
>>18384178
i know my mums pretty racist but shes never talked about gays or tans people
she has mood swings sometimes and gets angry and yells at small things
i feel like she would be fine if i said i was gay but if i said i was trans i feel like she'd be shocked and angry?
im so terrified of being awkward and i feel like i'll immediately panic if she changes her tone

srry for the late reply inernet cut out
>>
>>18384264
Why do you want to transition?
>>
>>18384270
i feel like the main reason is that ill just be happier and feel beter
>>
>>18384264

It's completely natural to panic when paradigms become shifted. It's going to be weird. Its going to be awkwards but that's ok.

Maybe try to discuss with her WHY you want to do this. Not enough to just say hey, this is me.

If its that important for you to let her know I think it's important to really affirm with YOURSELF why you want to be trans.

Seek out some therapy. This isn't "normal" behavior but its not "bad" its just... Different. And fucking wierd. But hey to each their own right?

I'd say try to see it as a discussion that's going to help you affirm your own beliefs and maybe even pull into question WHY you want this.

Meh. You'll be fine either way.
>>
>>18384281
Have you tried passing as a man first though?

I promise life is easier as a woman. Sure, you may be more comfortable as a man, but your life will be a lot fucking harder. Expectations of men are a lot higher. How old are you and what do you do? What's your living situation?
>>
>>18384281
Ok. This is a problem.

Happiness is stupid and thinking A and B are going to lead straight to happiness is very skewed logic. It's not as simple as, "Once this happens Ill be ok."

It should be more like, "If I dig deep and understand my feelings I;ll know more about life and how I think which will help me through life better than chasing happiness."

Happiness is overrated. Being happy all the time isn't what you should strive for.

Overcoming adversity and being comfortable in your own skin and being able to take risks, make mistakes and LEARN from them.

These should be your goals.

Learning, making mistakes, BEING ok making mistakes because you know its not the end of the world. Being ok with feeling inadiquate as long as you DO SOMETHING about it.

Don't just assume happiness will come.

Chase it with all your might and try to learn and know it's a struggle. But make that struggle worth something to you.

Fuck yeah man. Fuck yea.
>>
>>18384285
im 16 and still a student, living with my mum and her boyfriend
>>
>>18384294
Holy shit. Stop making decicians that will effect the rest of your life at the age of 16.

Be a kid. Try to be a man. Try to be a woman but jesus dont make that leap at your age!!

You're dumb. But thats no fault of your own. Because you're 16. Holy shit your body is going through some crazy shit. I'm not the same person I was when I was 16. Hell Im 28 and I am NOWHERE NEAR who I was at 25.

You're going to change a lot.

Don't force anything right now.

Just do what feels comfortable.

The stupidiest thing in our modern culture is the fact that we ask teenagers what they want to do for the rest of their lives.

Who the fuck knows at that age. Haha
>>
>>18384294
Pass, honey. Cut your hair and bind your tits. Shop in the men's section. But for God's sake, maintain your woman status. There's no need to transition in 2017. If you're gender female and want to present as a man, nobody is going to judge you or look at you twice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.