[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 567870954.jpg (97KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
567870954.jpg
97KB, 604x604px
What red flags do you look for to avoid getting burned?
>>
FIrst off if the door is hot to the touch. DO NOT OPEN IT!!!
>>
>>18384160
she has a bf but acts as though she doesn't with you
>>
>>18384166

AHHH DAT GIRL GUNNA PLAY DAT GAM ALL DAY ALL OVA!!!
>>
>>18384160
Avoid any woman that wants to keep you a secret unless she has a good reason for it & definitely abandon her if she shows signs of utterly losing her shit emotional-wise about little things.
Try to rationally observe her morals and how respectful she really is.

To you she can be anyone, once she feels closer to you though it could get ugly.
>>
File: 1880935.jpg (98KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1880935.jpg
98KB, 1080x1350px
I wasted 2 years with the same sloot, Sr. year HS and 1st year college, here are the red flags I missed,

obsession with expensive shoes/handbags
smoker
a lot of guy friends
obsession with social media
interest in black music
drinker
on one of our early dates told me about being drunk at party and making out with 2 guys in different rooms, going back and forth
smelly vagoo
got a puppy, when it grew up was really an ugly dog so she got rid of it
>>
>>18384160
Friends of only one gender
>>
>>18384214
I think our current culture is breeding a lot more of these superficial people.

Seeing it a lot of women though. Obsessed with status and seeing it as the end all be all of life.

If they are more worried about what's going on in social media than what's happening in the here and now Id say dump that chick cuz all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg.
>>
Most of what's already been posted.

Honestly, I think women who have been with a lot older men is a red flag. They tend to becomes obsessed with status and call any man that doesn't instantly act like him a child.
>>
>>18384245
I can see this. But I am kind of the oposite. Im 28 and in since I was 25 I've dated women older than me. Had a steady girlfriend at 25 and she was 33. At 27 I had a girlfriend who was 38.

IDK what that says about me other than I am extremly attracted to older women and they see something in me that they don't see in men their own age or men my age.

So it's kind of seen as the opposite. The girls are typically the relationship choosers in my culture so does it say something about a young woman choosing an older man and a older woman choosing a younger man?

THe former is seen as a "gold digger" but the later is seen as a cradle robber or maybe she isn't so mature herself or maybe this young man is beyond his own years.

Hell I don't know. I just know Ive had better sex and relationships with women in their 30's and 40's than I've had with women in their early 20's.
>>
Having slept with more than 3 guys.

I have a really big circle of none-autistic friends and all of us agree on this one point.
>>
>wears thrasher but can't skate
>overly sarcastic
>talks shit about people
>has no style
>doesn't drink beer
>reads horoscopes
>considers make-up as a hobby
>puts sugar in her coffee
>doesn't appreciate the small things in life
>dumps me
>not open to try new things
>has no sense of humor
>farts
>won't admit that Fight Club is one of the greatest movies of all time, if not the greatest
>doesn't follow my advice
>wears skirts that are too short
>wears skirts that are too long
>doesn't wear cute skirts
>does drugs
>likes drama
>watches shitty reality shows
>>
>>18384279
Maybe should have a caviot with this one.

Slept with more than 3 guys she wasn't in a somewhat seriously relationship with.

Idk. I think judging people by the promiscuity can be a bit shitty. I was a bit of a man whore when I was younger but I realized it wasn't worth it. I've had my fair share of ladies but by this logic I am untrustworthy and I'll never change.

But I have. Casual sex was fun. But now I hardly get anything from it so I choose to avoid it over sex with someone I feel a real connection with.

Can't just say someone who's had sex with a lot of people hasn't learned from it.
>>
>>18384322
>Still a man whore
>Argues that people like him can stop
This is why I hate people that casually sleep around. They try to downplay their actions under the guise of being able to stop whenever they want or the act not being a big deal, when the reality is that they are emotionally we severed and less empathetic to the harm they are doing to themselves and others that will have to deal with them and their pasts. In the same fucking post this anon admits to still doing it, but wanted to try and argue that hes trustworthy and has totally stopped guise no really. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18384344
So people can't change?

That's a pretty shitty way of looking at life.

I have changed. I know this.

Make up your own mind. If someone wants to change they can.

That's like saying someone is going to be a drug addict the rest of their lives. Plenty of people stop doing things that dont bring joy to their lives anymore.

It's called gaining willpower and growing new mindsets.

It is possible.
>>
>>18384357
People can change, but what people need to learn is how to be consistent. Drug addicts can change, but only if they consistently still to being recovered, otherwise they have a relapse and fall right back into it. Alcoholics can change and become sober, but only if they consistently stay away from alcohol and are mindful of their weakness to it, else they break their sobriety and go right back.

Again, you say you have stopped, but in the same post mention still having casual sex. So, where is your will power? What happened to it not doing anything for you anymore and you wanting to stop?
>>
>>18384383
Maybe I was unclear here. I didn't mean to say I was having casual sex. I choose to have sex wit someone I want a relationship with. I don't go out looking for just sex as I once did. I realized this wasn't having any beneficial impact on my life. It was more of a detriment and I felt like it was going to make me happy. It was just another chase down a hallway that just keeps getting longer.

I did stop. The last two people I had sex with I had a lasting relationship with. Didnt even commence with the sex until a few weeks into the dating process and we ended up having over a year relationship in each case.

Im single once again. Havent had sex in over 6 months.

Been working on myself. Mentaly and physically.

My mistake if I wasn't clear before.

We've just got to weigh our lives and find how our actions effect how we think and view the world.

I'm not saying casual sex is good or bad. It's how you think about it thats the real issue.

But in general I don't believe its beneficial in the long run.
>>
>many/all male friends
>claims to be one of the guys
>rough childhood
>former slut
>former cheater
>has dated much older men
>talks about sex openly
>>
>>18384295
The thrasher and fight club ones lmfao
>>
>>18384400
What I'm trying to say is that it's only a bad thing if you didn't learn from it.

Who's to say any action is hurting you (aside from heinous shit like murder, rap, ect.) is a bad thing as long as you learn from it and strive to overcome.

A lot of bad shit happens. But what you choose to do with the aftermath is what seperates the weak from the strong.
>>
>>18384160
Pretty mich all of red flags have been given except one that i think is really important. When a woman acts as though her presence is a gift to all those lucky enough to have her attendance. When she actually believes that she is so perfect that she deserves something for existing. This is not a common one but please tread lightly when you find one like this.
>>
Please PLEASE understand that women can be psychotic just as much as men. They aren't less dangerous because they can't hurt or rape anybody, they're even more short-sighted, manipulative, irrational and violent. It's not cute when they do it and it's not something you can ever FIX. This is the biggest red flag that men like to ignore because they project this behavior as kinky or quirky and it ruins their and their childrens' lives.
>>
>>18384160
Vagina
>>
>>18384160

Not sure about red flags but these are things I tend to try to avoid and often spell out the demise of a relationship if they aren't fixed.

>No hobbies
>More down days than up days (moody)
>No friends
>Large social media presence (particularly if not related to income)
>Poor relationship with parents/siblings
>Party girl mentality (Goes out a lot)

There's more regarding fidelity but they often occur hand in hand with what I've listed above. Usually if they are a well rounded person and tick all the boxes above the only reason things won't work out is compatibility issues with lifestyle or personality as opposed to a toxic environment or infidelity.
>>
>>18384214
>smoker
That's like the first warning sign. Who wants to date someone who lights up cancer sticks all day.
>>
>>18384295
>doesn't drink beer

wat
>>
>>18384295
>dumps me
Lost it at that point.

Just admit you cant date girls who dont wear cute skirts long exactly 42cm.

>>18384483
2D > 3D ?
>>
>>18384295
did i write this post
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (29KB, 305x395px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
29KB, 305x395px
Ya don't. All women are insane. You just need to find the kind of crazy you can tollerate in exchange for having your needs met.
>>
>>18384160
>smokes or vapes
>drinks regularly
>has ever used drugs
>has ever had casual sex
>tattoos
>piercings
>liberal
>vegetarian
>has social media that isn't facebook
>>
>>18384160

>Avoid overly clingy girls within the first phase of contact
>When she seems to be fishing for attention
>Overly need to validate herself
>Oversimplifying situations without thouroughly thinking
>>
>>18384471
You mean my ex? Lol. I was with her four four years and we broke up a week ago. In this last week alone I've never been so happy in my life
>>
>Breaths
>37 degrees Celsius body temperature
>Member of the Homo genus
>>
>>18384942
Lol I posted that, I'm in the same boat as you but I just got my head cleared up yesterday.
>>
>>18384160
Heat
>>
>>18384199
I wish I knew this 3 year ago -_-
>>
>>18384322
Casual sex is shit and you're shit
>>
>>18384558
>No friends
That's a green flag. How do I meet girls like this
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.