[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have this issue ive been dating the love of my life for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So i have this issue ive been dating the love of my life for 5 years and we resently got engaged last January, my problem is i have this urge to wander from her by going to tinder, okcupid, ect to flirt and chat up other women and the moment they want to hook up i get cold feet and back out. Should i see a therepist about this? I love her to bits and my life will be over if i lose her to stupid shit like this
>>
Im going to tell you something that sounds counterproductive but trust me. Unless she's really not the love of your life she'll be ok.

Tell her what you're doing. Im not shitting you. Tell her. RIght now. Go do it. This lying and sneeking around is just to get your rocks off.

Discussing these issues shouldn't be taboo. We are all human and we all have urges. Jesus christ its been 5 years. Of course your mind wants to experience something new. Its our nature.

But being OPEN about that nature can be pretty freeing.

My girlfriend and I are pretty open about this. I've confided in her about a crush I had at work and it sucked the power out of it. Made me realize it was silly and I could move on after that. I was no long this magical momment only in my mind.

Get it out on the table or it's going to eat you up.

Will she understand? Hell if I know but you can't keep lying to the girl. She probably doesn't deserve that.
>>
I get the same thing. Its from not enough intimacy, talking to a therapist could help but just try to inject more intimacy from you and your fiancee so you dont feel you need to go elsewhere for it. And stop talking to these girls inmediately, it is cheating.
>>
>>18384133
I happen to agree with you anon on all points.

When people stray, even if it becomes physical, the most damaging part to the innocent party is the dishonesty and betrayal.
>>
>>18384144
I know it!

I'd much rather my SO come to me with these thoughts than come to me having already caved into those feelings.

It can actually make you closer. Can make you realize this person isn't going to lie to you no matter what. If she can't handle this truth then try to get some therapy.

It may be worth it. She might think its her fault. But it's not. It comes down to how we are and what makes us tick. Food, Sex, and Water. Powerful shit.
>>
Also. SHE IS GOING TO BE HURT BY THIS! No doubt about it. But man you gotta tell her!

Seriously. Tell her.

Not joking here, buddy.

Let that chick know what's up.

Keep her in the know.

Give her some rope.

Lay it out.

Let her pick up what you throw down.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.