[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emergency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489602274679-biz.jpg (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489602274679-biz.jpg
49KB, 900x900px
Im getting some bad right abdominal pain that is continuous. Ive had it since 12 AM and it is 5:46 AM (mountain time US).

I can feel a bit of a lump and it hurts when pressed. Urgent care centers wont open till 8:30 am. ERs are the only thing open. Considering the expense, should i just go? I cant tolerate this pain anymore.
>>
Could be a hernia (could rupture, pretty killer), your appendix (could also rupture, also pretty killer), or your right kidney having some issues (not an immediate killer). You choose whether to risk dying from one of those (non-exhaustive) or dying of certain but less immediate financial causes.
>>
sounds more like gall bladder or pancreatitis. can become a 10/10 pain that you will not be able to treat with normal painkillers, can be dangerous, but they will not do much other than giving you painkillers there. So if you are tight money wise, save it for the operation that comes after the infection and get there on your own.

But if it's an appendicitis, you will have to go asap.

So upper or lower abdomen?
try the murphy sing as well as mcburne on yourself to see what it is.
>>
>>18384174
Upper Right.
>>
>>18384108
>>18384192
Are your symptoms pain only, or do you have a fever / sweats? What are your other symptoms?
>>
>>18384224
OP Updating
It was pain only.

I got myself to the ER speeding 100 mph on the highway because the pain got even worst. At one poit while driving, i felt a wierd sensation as of though something had been passing. And then thats when I had massive pain. When I got to the ER, I began vomiting and was having the worst pain in my life.

Turns out, Gallstones were passing through my gallbadder into liver and esophagus. The liver and pancrease isn't function properly, and they were big stones. They gave me something for nausea, fluid, and two timely shots of morphine. They're going to send a probe down my throat to remove the stones. Also, my bile duct in the Gallbadder is full of bild duct stones. So they're arranging a surgery as well.

F M L
>>
>>18384878
Ugh... Sorry about your luck and your eventual financial ruin. Hope you get healthy soon Anon.
>>
>>18384878
dang I wish I had seen this when you posted. my mom just went through the whole thing but they had to remove the whole gallbladder. she's not enjoying eating no fat.
>>
I was gonna guess gallstones, I had those too.

Surgery isn't too bad, so don't get worked up over that if you can help it.
>>
>>18385111
>>18385116
>>18385117
Thanks for the help anons

They just did some removal of the stones, feelin a bit better. Got myself some hyrdrocodone and Pedialyte.
>>
I once had a similar pain and it was that my intestines were full of shit
>>
You can live without your gallbladder, and it's not a huge deal. You'll just have to change your diet to not eat foods with a lot of fat, particularly fatty meat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.