[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i lose my virginity to a prostitute? Is it lame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Should i lose my virginity to a prostitute? Is it lame?
>>
>>18383948
Not lame at all. Hell my own father took me to a prostitute so I could lose mine. Get it over and move on.
>>
>>18383948
If you are doing it 'because you want to 'rid yourself of virginity' then yes its lame

if you're doing it because you want to fuck, then no it's not lame
>>
You probably won't be getting your money's worth if it's your first time.
>>
>>18383948
Not lame bit might become a very bad and superficial experience. I've tried once and the whole thing just felt wrong, I wasn't even able to perform.

Then, when losing virginity to a girl I really cared about, we practically exploded the sofa that night and fucked like rabbits for months.

Pretty awesome when you do it with a girl you really enjoy.
>>
>>18383987
>>18383998
Agree with both of these comments. Paid sex isn't for everyone. Some people find it extra thrilling (element of power etc), others find it an okay substitute for sex with real attraction and/or love, some barely can feel anything from it at all.

Go to a strip club first and get a lapdance. I take it from your picture that you're in/from the NL, there's plenty of clubs where you can touch anything but vagina/anus. If it doesn't feel like the real deal or at least reasonably exciting, no point in trying for a prostitute.
>>
No one cares, if you feel like it would be worth it, go for it.

I wouldn't myself because I just don't care enough
>>
>>18383948
Who cares? Do it, faggot. Don't fall for the meme that sex needs to be special. You'll feel more confident, having that experience.
>>
Only if you follow it up with murdering your boss or something
I've thought about this alot
>>
>>18384038
annon has a point

sex can be special, but it doesn't have to be

the first time most people have sex (myself included) its terrible, you get better with experience
>>
Just make sure you choose the right look. The first time imprints on you, and you'll be more attracted to that kind of woman until you find another, more meaningful relation to another woman.
>>
File: 1353718906991.png (490KB, 908x760px) Image search: [Google]
1353718906991.png
490KB, 908x760px
I researched that shit as soon as I turned 18 and took the dive soon after. It's probably what saved me from becoming hopeless /r9k/ trash.

Just do it, OP. Be sure to choose someone who actually takes service seriously and will give you a good time. View it as something that's like going to a spa or getting a massage, something good to do for your body.

It won't improve your actual dating skills but it WILL make you more comfortable and relaxed around women.
>>
>>18383948

As a first time it could be psychologically damaging if for example you find yourself unable to get it up due to the fact its a complete stranger you don't care for or because of the nerves of performing. This could fuck you up for future real encounters and make you more insecure.

I'd just put your time and energy into girls you are fond of and try to get the real thing.
>>
I lost my virginity to a hooker when I was 23. The chick was not that good looking (she looked much better in her pictures online). The sex was bad and I didn't cum.

But I'm still happy I did it because getting rid of the v-card was a weight off my mind. One less thing to worry about.

If your virginity is really bothering you and you think that it would be pretty difficult for you to find a real girl, then I say go for it.
>>
>>18383982
Based dad. How old were you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.