[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How anorexic resist hunger ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (120KB, 500x625px)
image.jpg
120KB, 500x625px
Like they're starving it's weird how can they resist ravenous hunger from lack of nutrition ?
>>
>>18383924
self hate and loathing (undeserved)

this isn't a post for advice
>>
>>18383927
This

Depression can also lower your appetite.
>>
>>18383927
What the fuck they can deny hunger because they hate the person they are not there body I don't get it
>>
>>18384280
Your mind has a HUGE influence on how your body feels.
I starved myself when I was younger because a kid called me fat. I used to eat 300-400 kcal a day. When I felt hungry I just thought about that kid and it made me feel like throwing up.
>>
>>18384286
I'm sorry. The mind can be very powerful I know that why some people's can fast for 40 days it's like mind over matter I don't know.
>>
>>18384288
People rarely fast that long. Most people eat much less than they need or go a few days without eating.
Just, really, anxieties and self hatred and depression.
>>
>>18384293
What is self hatred ? I don't get it what is your definition? The hate of the whole person or the hate of the body
>>
>>18383924
When you don't eat you stomach gets smaller. After months and years of not eating the stomach gets so small so even when they do eat it's not much. They have to get lots iv drips and eat healthy to truly come out of it
>>
>>18384527
What is the definition of self hatred ?
>>
I have read that when people starve to death there's a wall a few days in where the hunger gets overwhelming, but after that it's not so bad.
>>
>>18384517
You as a person.

You don't think "Oh, I'm fat". You think "I am a bad person because I let myself get fat".
>>
How can i become an anorexic?
Losing weight is probably the only way for me to feel attractive enough in order to be able to acquire a gf.
>>
>>18384565
Lose weight in a healthy way. Diet and work out.
Psychological illnesses are not sexy.
>>
>>18384539
Hating one self; having a substantial distain for one's own being or personality.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.