[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got off Pill, BF doesn't initiate sex anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mybodyisready.gif (336KB, 382x208px) Image search: [Google]
mybodyisready.gif
336KB, 382x208px
>been with my boyfriend for two years, live together, see a future together.
>recently got off the Pill for health reasons, to which my boyfriend was very supportive, said he would work with whatever other methods we need
>been tracking my cycle and being very open about it, I stated the other day, "I think I'm ovulating."
>not trying to have kids

He's been a little stand-offish ever since, which I understand to some extent because we don't want to fuck when I'm ovulating, but does such straightforward language seem intimidating or something? I thought he would like to know, and he just got awkward and hasn't so much as roughly cuddled me in bed like he used to just a month ago, it was like a switch got flipped and I can't help but feel like he doesn't trust me tracking my cycle so clearly right off the bat (trust me, it was obvious what was going on down there).

The worst part of this is I'm getting frustrated, which doesn't exactly make me feel sexy. I don't know how to signal to him that ~my body is ready~ without playing into one of his novel fantasies, when all I really want is genuine intimacy. Even when I am ovulating, what's wrong with doing stuff besides PiV? I feel like I have all the imagination but retarded communication skills, he can't read my mind so I just come off as frigid.

Help me find my words anons. If we're in this for the long run, something has got to give.
>>
>>18383588
Isn't it kind of obvious since you two aren't trying to have kids yet that he just being careful?
Besides if you're ovulating and not on pills of course he'll put it off since he won't want to accidentally make you pregnant.
>>
>>18383613
I understand that, but it's past my ovulation and period. He reacted so awkwardly to me announcing I was ovulating that I don't know how to not make it awkward walking him through the rest of my cycle.

And it's not an excuse to forget being intimate in any other way. Whatever happened to making out during a movie? He falls asleep before I can even begin to initiate anything.
>>
>>18383588
Sorry you can't fix your look.
>>
>>18383636
This isn't about my look. When I was on the Pill, our sex life was great, and frankly I don't need 4chan's validation on how attractive I am.
>>
>>18383642
no problem.
>>
>>18383613
He probably thinks you meant it as a "hint", and maybe he's scared that - combined with you going off the pill - you're actually trying to entrap him into having kids or something.

Talk it out, and get some other sort of anti-conception if possible (spiral maybe?)
>>
>>18383630
You're right, your condition is not an excuse for not cudling.
The days I'm on my period even thought we don't make the traditional sex, he touchs me to make me feel good (the same I pleasure him too, off course). It's not just about sex, you should share your love and provide each other pleasure in your intimacy.
I recommend you talk to him openly about this, and to try sometimes have the initiative to seduce him (they love it, really. Acts sexy and try to play with him rubbing your body with his******)
>>
>>18383588
What kind of health reasons? I want my gf to go on bc of some sort
>>
>>18383649
Oh God. I didn't even think of that. Definitely inspires me to just sit down and have a straightforward talk, walk him through a calendar he has access to if he has any questions...

I can't do any hormonal contraceptive, honestly with my health they all scare the shit out of me, so many horror stories about IUDs... But thanks. Will look into spermicide and maybe find condoms he can stand.
>>
>>18383667
> It's not just about sex, you should share your love and provide each other pleasure in your intimacy.

Yes, I like this. I feel like the foreplay has been lacking.

>>18383668
I was on it for 7+ years, just fyi. I started developing breast cysts, the pain was so bad I thought I had cancer or something, doc said the pills would probably help but they obviously weren't, aunt blamed Pill for her breast cancer.

Also PMDD (self diagnosing here, but it was like PMS on downers, manic week before period.)

Feel so goddamn much better this past month and a half than I have in years, besides the sexual frustration.
>>
>>18383668
That isn't to say your GF shouldn't look into it though, she just needs to talk to someone to find the best option for her, but think about the long term effects.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 780x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 780x577px
>>18383630
His name Leon?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.