[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In love with my brothers girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: avatar_1496542977922.jpg (97KB, 1265x1265px) Image search: [Google]
97KB, 1265x1265px
Since the first time I saw her, I fell in love. I knew from the start my brother would not treat her the way a girl needs to be treated. Hes still immature and relies on people to wash his clothes and make him food. Otherwise he doesn't do anything but play games. Me and her have so much in common. It's been about 2 years now since I've known her. And just found out she likes me too. We did stuff. Passionate stuff. That day I died inside.after w couple weeks of doing stuff. I fell deeply in nlove with her. I started to get mad she would hold hands with my brother and cuddle with him. I told her, how it hurt me seeing her do stuff like that with me right there. She also is messaging an ex that broke up with her in highschool and she says it's nothing. I'm stuck in my life. I live with her and my brother. I dontnknow what to do. Everytime I tell her how I feel like she doesn't care about me she. Deepens the wound. Last time she said she doesn't love anyone. And no one owns her. I.. just don't know what to do. I'm in love with her. She's my best friend and soulmate. She wants to be with me too, but becuase he's my brother we can never be....I go to sleep every night crying becuase I can never be with her. I cant tell anyone. Im in my own personal hell. And its going to take a year for our lease to be over jn order for me to move. Everytiime I try to distance myself. Her eyes real me back in...
>>
You fucked up. Time to pick up and go, that bitch is trouble.
>>
>>18383539
I can't leave. All our names are on the lease. I just got promoted to be a manager. The only place i can go bac k would be my moms house and everyone wojld wonder why i just got up and left. She and him cant pay the rent alone. I love her, I doint want her to hate me. She warned me after the first time we had sex. I told her it was a one time thing. And she told me I'm going to fall in love with her jokenly... I'm so fucked. I'm literally about to kill myself. I don't want her to leave me..
>>
>>18383534

Holy shit dude, I don't have advice, but I seriously sympathize with you. That truly sounds like hell.

It's too bad that she's apparently over you. Otherwise there would be hope in the minute possibility of recruiting her to your side, her choosing to slowly end her relationship, wait a while (couple years so that it doesn't look weird), and then get together with her.
>>
It kinda sounds like she's playing you, or at least taking advantages of you.
The way it goes you really should stay away from her and go to your mom's, or you could just go deeper and make her leave your brother slowly over the years.
>>
>>18383534
It seems like she's using you and your brother.
>>
>Dicking the same girl your brother is dicking
>she has probably fucked you both in the same day
>>
I'm everything she wants. And she's everythiing I want. She doesn't love my brother anymore. They broke up. But he still doesn't believe it. And still thijnks they're dating. She "goes along with it" but it still hurts me to see her cuddling with him. It looks so real. At first I could handle it. I stole his girlfriend. But now. It gets harder and harder. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Everywhere she goes guys give her they're numbers. Like at Sprint. The 2 guys working there gave her they're numbers while I left for a couple minutes. Now I know my brothers pain. He has been having problems with her becuase she always talks to her ex's. And always let's dudes compliment her. Everyday she has like 5 dudes minimum she works with or are friends with that literally flirt with her. She says she's not stupid enough and she doesn't like them. Idk whatt to do. I honestly don't think she's using me. I can tell she cares about me., but she gets annoyed when ij ask her stuff likke"why don't you tell them you have a boyfriend/ your talking to someone. I thijnk she likes the attention. She's use to it. The hardest part for me is not bei my 100% sure what her true self is anymore. What her true intentions are. She just wants a happy relationship. We've talked about this. She knows I could give her that. But we want it NOW. Not i n a couple years.
>>
>>18383790
you're asking for trouble

you know it, thats why you're here lamenting over it.
Don't do it
move on
you know its a bad choice... but we both know you are going to let your dick make your choice for you
>>
>>18383534
You shouldn't have been having sex with your brother's girifriend. It was doomed from the start.

You need to understand that the emotions you're feeling are not healthy. They are borne of attachment and lust, not of love. You love the idea of her but not her.

You need to start dating and getting out of the house. Clearly you fell way too hard for the first girl that would show you attention.
>>
>>18383790
She's a cheating whore.
She flirted with other guys while dating your brother, she fucked YOU while dating your brother, she's probably fucking your brother while swearing she loves you.

She doesn't love you. She barely cares about you.
Leave her and move on.
>>
>>18383753
She has, im okay with it. She only did it becuase he woke up and wanted to. Then went back to bed. She said it didn't have any feeling anymore. She doesn't care about him as much as she use to. Well that's what she says.and I believe ut. Until I see her holding hands at the mall with him. While I third wheel. Seeing them cuddle on the couch while I'm next to them... It hurts so bad...
>>
>>18383799
Spoiler alert: She gets off on tormenting you. She doesn't give two shits about you aside from your dick and the fact that you are yet another guy to give her attention.
>>
>>18383804
One time we were having really passionate sex. 30 mins in, in the middle of the sex her phone starts ringing. It was her ex. The one that dumped her. It was 1 am. She said she knows it looks bad but it's nothing. It crushed me so much. I didn't want to stop becuase we had a a long talk about how I was feeling and how she wants me to trust her. So I had to trust her. Me not trusting her is what's pulling her away from me. She wants someone to trust her. But she makes it so damn hard!. I asked her afterwards if I wasn't there. If she would answer and she said yeah. She said she only sees him as a friend. But he broke up with her in 9th grade. And he made her cut herself and she says she doesn't remember why they broke up the last time. Becuasebit was off and on. She doesn't remember but she said he was perfect and he did everythiing for him. I could tell she still likes him. But when we talked before that phone call she said she only talking to him to lead him on. To make him like her so she can ignore him. So he can be hurt. But she wants to hurt him but doesn't remember why he dumped her....
>>
>>18383824
she doesn't love you because you're a clingy beta cuck and there's no way a woman can ever love someone like that.

you need to start dating other people and stop falling for the first girl that will spread her legs for you.
>>
I know i sound super desperate. All this shit wouldn't be a problem if I could just be with her. She tried breaking up with him and i tried ti ease him too. They arent happy together. But he doesnt want to let go.shes way out of his league. She's the only good thing In his life. But he treats her like shit. He makes her buy hi m stuff like games and food. They never go on dates. He doesnt even want to go to the grocery store with her that's down the street. I pretty much acted like her boyfriend before anything happened between me and her. We went to restaurants together. I cooked for her. Cleaned her dishes for her. Little things I knew shed like. That eventually made her want me. And the thing is my brother didn't care what we did for each other or did without him. He just ignored us to play COD with his friends. Which pissed her off so much.
>>
I was just being her friend whenni did that stuff. It wasn't suppose to lead anywhere. It's hard though when your whole family jokenly tells you to steal her from him. My mom my cousins, aunts, nieces. They know we are perfect for each other. We're both artist. We paint together. We write poems together. We actually have fun together. We had deep conversations that last all night. This is before anything happened. Everyone knows we have a better relationship than with her boyfriend.
>>
Hm. It does appear that you guys are compatible.

But with the girl - she's apparently very attractive; has cut herself in the past; lives on external [male] validation and continues to foster orbiting while in a relationship; he cheated on your brother with you, and continues to lead her ex on in order 'to hurt him'.

These are all pretty big red flags. Incidentally, this speaks to basic female psychology - in a sense, she's almost not to blame to act this way. (except for the cutting - that just speaks to plain old mental instability)

The corresponding wisdom in relation to this sort of female behaviour, is for you to be the strongest man. Women are attracted to this and want it. Typically, what happens is that she actually becomes involved with the strongest most confident man, while keeping weak orbiters around for material and emotional validation.

Again, don't blame them for this - it's basic evolutionary psychology.

Just be aware of these things. Because if you can't rise to the occasion, the situation is likely to eat you alive - beware lest you end up one of the orbiters.

If you want to know more, I recommend watching the video series "The Natural", by RSD Max - specifically, the section called "Your New World"

Godspeed mate; i wish you best of luck
>>
How old are you, OP? Stop putting this bitch on a pedestal, cut ties from this whore and move on.
>>
>>18383534
>>18383790

Cunt you are a fucking idiot and deserve every bit of this misery wake up to yourself you are self-absorbed.
>>
>>18383534
You're a fucking clingy beta faggot with no integrity, in love with a parasitc whore. Who the fuck steals their brothers girlfriend. You're just enabling her whoreish behaviours by the way.
>>
>>18383534
goddamn, this girl is the kind we've all been warned about but foolishly try at least once and get our heart and head crushed. She doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but herself and never will and as a consequence will never be loyal to guy. However, please do your brother a favor and tell him about the cunt so he can move on with his life.
>>
I'm forced to live with her. I am beta as fuck. I can't control myself. If I'm going to date someone else I need it now! Every second that goes on I feel like I can't breathe. This is only one of the problems I have. It's this shit plus so much more shit I have to deal with. I left my hometown with my brother and her to escape all this stress. Now it's just followed me and im just creating more shit. I need help guys...

The worst things she's ever done is what's she's done with me... Like I said were perfect for each other. And we live together. Even she and her friends told her it was bound to happen
Her texting her ex is really weird. But she told me she honestly doesnt want to go back with him. And all these guys that text her. She doesn't want to hurt they're feelings. She works with them. Are friends with them. She said she'd never do anything with any of those guys and tells me why with each.
She has never done anything that would make me not trust her. Well putting me aside. I like to think I'm different. We see each other everyday. We're best friends. I've seen her messages with her ex. They never were flirty. Just catching up type stuff since theyhavnt seen each other in a while. She's never done anything as horrible as me. But I did start it... So even that she didn't start. She actually started pushing me away, but eventually gave in.
She's a good girl. Love is confusing and dangerous. And its fucking her and me up in the head mentally
>>
>>18384716
>She's a good girl
No she fucking isn't nor are you a good brother
>>
>>18384716
You sound desperate and heartbroken.

It will pass.

YOU need to move out. It's that simple. You can't force her to do anything.

Just move on dude. It sucks. Super sucks. Holy shit it sucks.

But move on. THere is more to life than a woman who doesn't appreciate you or her the people she's in a relationship with.

Move on. Get some therapy and forget about her.

We all have struggles and those struggles define us more than the good things in life.

If you get through this you'll be proud of yourself for seeing it as a crush and nothing more. Life goes on without her. Stop being so melodramatic.
>>
wow this is some next level cuckery. op fucking stop it. she doesn't care about you, you fucking mong. tell your brother she fucked you and leave it. stop being such a cuck and fucking over your own brother. you're such an asshole.
>>
>>18383534
>>18383790

this is actually so pathetic that I think I might vomit. This can't be real. This is cuckery on a whole new level. Fucking end yourself OP.
>>
By creating this Woe is me drama you're actualy hurting yourself more than making ANYTHING better.

Separate yourself from it. If she's still alive a year down the road after you've cut ties or made some distance then go after it. But you are overreacting. It's not bad to overreact in this situation but you've got to learn that its better to let go then to cling to something thats causing you so much stress.

The love of my life broke up with me with the reasoning, "I need more space and I'm not in the right mindset to be in a relationship."

I spent months thinking it was me. Thinking I was inadiquate and trying to garner her favor again.

It got pathetic until I realized Id been living without her. ANd that's what I've been doing ever since. Living without her.

It's painful but I feel better knowing I can overcome it.

Maybe she will find the mindset and come back to me. Would be cool but Im not holding too much hope that it does.

Get out man.
>>
>>18384716
Yes your brother has a big dick because different dad. Put up a hidden camera and Jack off in the other room. Or bill cosby both of them. Get life insurance on him too. You never know he could get murdered and she will be left alone with you
>>
Like I said, if I could move I would. But i can't right now. They would fuckbup my credit, i just got promoted. I'd have to move back to my hometown. Find a new job. All the questions I would get from everyone. It's be a constant reminder if what I do to myself all the time. How I fuck up my life everhtime. I thin k you guys are right. I need to stop. I can I might be able too..
>>
>>18383572
No dude, she's fucking around with at least two guys (including you) on the side right now. Do you honestly think it will be any different if she's with you? Wake up. You AND your brother are being cucked and it's vulgar and in your faces and you're ignoring it. Derpderpderp
>>
>>18384850
ya come togetha with ya brutha and slay the hoe
>>
>>18384795
Try bringing another bitch to the house to share man dam quit being a loser. How do you know your brother doesn't know. He probably told her "hey fuck my loser brother he doesn't get pussy I'ma act like I don't know "
>>
Okay guys. I just talked to her. I wanted to for sure know what she wants. She's not with my brother. She's not with anyone. She doesn't want to think who she's going to date next. Im respecting that. I can see she is drowning from non stop love and attention. I can't imagine what her position is. All I was thinking was me. I'm done with the emotional shit. I'm already dead inside for what I did to my brother. I can't imagine what she's feeling, she wanted to marry him. But he seems like he's never going to do it. I know it's fucked up. But her and I are still going to be friends with benefits. If one of these days she falls in love with me, maybe somethi ng might happen. I'm done being hurt. I'm not going to force anything. I need to stop being beta as fuck and just deal with it.
I'm stuck with her. There is nothi ngni can do. She's literally my best friend, i cant just stop talking to her. Otherwise I would of literally ruined the last true friendship i have. I would have no one. I'm confident in myself that I can fix this. Make it normal. It'll just be a dark secret. And trust me I've done worse than this. I can keep this inside locked away. I'm a good person. But a horrible one on the inside on accident.
So to be clear. I'm done following her love. I'm just going to use her to get my dick wet. Thats what she's pretty much doing to me... And now I'm okay with it. I can tell she truly doesn't want anyone. She doesn't love anyone. The hardest thijng for me was I couldn't tell what she wanted and now I know for sure. She tells me with no hesitation. I can tell she's serious. Or she's just a good lying manipulating bitch. But she isn't someone t hat would use people. Not to someone she cares about. And she cares about me and my brother . I know that for sure.
She's just stuck in her life. I can tell. She's the decider of her lifr. its a hard chioce to make and she doesn't want to hurt anyone. But no matter what she will.
>>
>>18384939
Oh this is your first HOE encounter. Well understand that it's a bunch of hoes out there.
>>
>>18384908
I was planning on doing that. But she gets jealous whenever i talk to a girl. Even the cute girl working registers whenever we go out to eat. Like damn I'm just tryiing to order food. My brother tells her how I flirt with girls at work. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to make her think I'm like that. Just becuase i have a convo with a girl everyone thijnk I'm flirting. I don't flirt with them. He knows she likes me im sure. About a year ago before we even moved together. She asked me for a 3some. She said she already talked to him about it. She said he was okay with a 3some with me. That the only weird thing about it would be him seeing my dick, cuz he's never seen it. I was the one that said no. I'm pretty sure even he knows me and her would be better off together. She always tells him why can't he be more like me. Again this was before we ever did anything. Why cant he be an artist like me. Why dont i clean anthing like me. Why doesnt hego anywhere with her, have goals like me, be smart like me. And all he does is ignore her and co tinue playing games. He didnt even know she failed some of her college classes which hurt her. I could tell. She's was like" why dont you be more like him. He knew I failed them, he was the oonly one telling me to do my homework"...everytime she says that. To be more like me. I tell her to please not say that. But then again I even tell him to act more like a boyfriend. I do all this stuff cuz she's my best friend, not becuase I wanted to be her boyfriend. He knows, she likes me. He likes to sit between on the couch. He stays up until one of us goes to bed. I left a condom wrapper on the couch. I don't know if he saw it or not. Id be really surprised if he didnt. Her and i dont know if he knows about us for sure. But I can tell it hurts her becuase he most likely does and he doesn't do anything about it. One night me and her fell asleep on the couch cuddling under a blanket. He woke at 3am to bring her to the room.
>>
We thought for sure he knew. But then again he didn't do anything?? Idk if he knows or if he doesn't care? Maybe he s just using her too? She feels he doesn't care about anything. Not even her. Thats why they're not together anymore.. maybe he's dead inside?
>>
>>18384950
I think she just turned into a hoe. Or I made her into one. She isn't like that. I've known her for years. She just wants to get married and start a family and have goals. Which My brother is the opposite. I don't want to call her a hoe. She's never done anything bad, until what she did with me. But she was confused at that time. I did everything for her and he did nothing. And she was vulnerable and I was horny. I started it. It's became a thing. I got attached and now I'm tryijng to unattach my feelings. It wasn't suppose to have feelings. In the begining it didn't have feelings. We just had sex a couple times. Then I became stupid. And she stayed with no feelings. And I realized that now.
>>
>>18385003
It's ok you probably caught her at the early stage of being a hoe. It's totally cool to keep a hoe around and yes even me i catch feelings for these hoes too but i never keep them too close I let the hoes live their life but you gotta keep their #
>>
>>18384939

Ok good - you're moving away from being an absolute sniveling beta.

Best thing to do is to accept the situation as it is - which you seem to be doing. You started the thing; she doesn't have feelings for you; you have feelings for her; you're stuck with each other.

That said, You're a fool if you think continuing to fuck isn't going to be outrageously hard for you. I hope you do deal with it though - that you get on her level of detachment.

In the meantime, you need to start arranging your life/looking for opportunities to gtfo, asap. After your obligations to the current lease is up, you should be able to move in to a flat with other people, which should be quite affordable for your financial situation.

Whatever you do, just stop being so fucking beta. That won't help anyone in this situation - most of all, you.

>>18384987

He's probably even more beta than you.
>>
This can't be real. No-one is this fucked in the head. Why are you larping OP?
>>
>>18385082
Yeah I told myself not to act like a little bitch anymore. I just wanted to know for sure why? And what is she really doing with her life right now? I seriously care about her. I want her to be happy. I thought the thing with me was you know, a thing. I thought it woujld make her happy,being with me.I thought maybe feelings. I guess not. She cares about me. But not like that I guess. Well maybe, but we can't do anything about it. Ever. Which sucks so bad.
I was thinking maybe I should just hangout with my friends more often. They always want to hang but I don't. I guess it'll be healthier for me. And yeah I know fucking is going to be hard. But omg she looks like an angel, there's reasons why guys never stop flirting with her. Why I'm I can't stop thinking about her. She is Hella good looking. And she fucks so good. It's intoxicating. I've fucked other girls and it's never as good as her.
Luckily in still gunna fuck but I'm going to seriously not put any emotion in it anymore. And I know if I bring a girl home she'll get fucked up in the head. There is this new girl at work. She's gorgeous as well. I'm going to put my attention on her. Hopefully she gets hurt and feels what ive been feeling. She needs a dose of her own medicine for once. Learn that if she doesn't care about people and their feelings, karma will get her back.
>>
>>18383534
Impregnate her.
>>
>>18385185
Trust me i wish this wasnt real. Why would I waste my time writing this shit. I have no one to talk to but her. And she's a cold heartless bitch I guess. Thats why im here. I needed to hear im a piece of shit beta fuck that needs to get over it.
>>
>>18383534
>would not treat her the way a girl needs to be treated.
2 sentences in and I'm already convinced that OP is a beta "nice guy" faggot who should stay away from the girl so that she can be happy
>>
Just meet another girl fuckboy.
And apologize perfusely to your brother for you being a terrible person.
If you want, tell your brother what you dir and she will be gone from your life I'm sure.

Also she fucked her bfs brother she is obviously a terrible person not worth getting fussed over.
>>
>>18385341
I could meet another girl, but Idk. None are going to be like her. Like I said shes my best friend. She understands me more than other people. But yeah whatever. I know i m a beta bitch. I got that already. But it's who I am, and it's hard to change. But in going to get over it. She's dangerous, i don't need her bad vibes fucking up my life. I'll find someone soon hopefully and make her see how happy we could of been.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.