[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1496389781171.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1496389781171.png
308KB, 492x419px
How do you know when you love somebody?

Is it unhealthy to think about other girls while in a relationship?

Should you try to find somebody that doesn't make you do that?
>>
It's subjective, but I think real love is when you still enjoy being with your partner once the honeymoon phase wears off. A relationship that becomes a partnership where there is mutual respect and admiration for each other. Where disagreements can be calmly discussed and worked through without judgement or ill feelings. A safe and strong bond with someone you trust with your life.

>Is it unhealthy to think about other girls while in a relationship
Depends on what you mean by that. If you mean like a crush, it happens and it can be worked through. Lust is the instant gratification form of love, but like all things of that nature it's short lived and imo not worth throwing away love for.

If you mean things like checking out women on the street/hot coworkers/friends and thinking about how many places you want to jam your ham into, that is also normal. Just don't act on those feelings in most relationships.
>>
Bumpperino
>>
>>18383517

Its not unhealthy but it's not particularly a good sign if you find your self fantasising about other girls a lot of the time. It will happen occasionally that is normal but it should only be a passing thought.

Loving someone to me means wanting them to be happy no matter what even if it means losing them. Being "In love" is the same thing except with the added sexual attraction and intimacy.
>>
>>18383517
>How do you know when you love somebody?
When you want to be a better person so they can be proud of you. When you put their happiness and their well being first. When you feel at home around them.

>Is it unhealthy to think about other girls while in a relationship?
It is normal to a degree, especially for younger guys. If it is all your life revolves about, if you desire to cheat strongly, if you actually cheat then yeah, it's unhealthy. But in most relationship after a first honeymoon stage hormones calm down and you don't feel that "oh my god it's either her or I'll kill myself" feeling anymore.

>Should you try to find somebody that doesn't make you do that?
Not necessarily.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.